Old 01-04-2011, 01:25 AM   #16  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Haley - I've missed you too!! you are looking beautiful btw! I'm all about re-commiting right now. i even bought healthy food. this is a big deal. i usually eat mediocore and just work out a lot

Stella - ooh nye kiss, thats exciting! just see where it goes!!!!

Chele - good to see you on here!!! i've been mia at times too lately, but i def lurked even when i didnt feel like posting. i think part of it is that the reg weekly chat is SO intense. thanks Haley

Star - good for you for smart choices. teach me!!! hehe

Ferel - HIIII!!!!!!!!!!! yay gym

------

So time for bed. lol. I just played in a soccer game and i'm pooped. night night ladies!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:59 AM   #17  

S/C/G: highest 191/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

Good morning girls! Hubby and I went to a Canes game last night (NHL). He surprised me with a cute new pink and white Canes jersey. They lost but it was a good game. I budgeted my calories to allow for the amazing chili cheese nachos that they have at the stadium, hubby and I split it. But then I splurged a little on a soft pretzel stuffed with cheddar cheese. I put it into mydailyplate and was still at less than 1700 for the day, so I'm happy with that.

Stella - My vote is to invite him. Make the invite casual and just go for it!

Haley - You are still my hero.

Getting my hair trimmed at lunch today. I want to grow it out, but don't know what style I'm heading towards yet. If anyone has any input, please share.

Last edited by jenn33082; 01-04-2011 at 08:59 AM.
jenn33082 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:16 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 290/Ticker/135

Height: 5'6"

Jenn- I had really short hair... I once sported a posh spice bob and what not... It's slowly gotten longer and I currently love my length...its just layered but not angled into my face with side bangs... I get a lot of compliments

Jazzy- Thats why I couldn't keep up with 3fc...the weekly chat was way too intense and I felt bad not responding to people but seriously I cant read 27 novels everyday... and I liked this place too much to not be around

star-

Stella- you're hot and beautiful...ask the guy to go to the museum... I think its obvious that he likes your company as well.. it will be fun

I'm up with the puppy...who is now sleeping in my lap...the boyfriend has been fabulous with her and teaching her soooo much soooo I'm letting him sleep in...he also got up and took her outside every time she cried last night... I'm a bad mom lol
HaleyisLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 09:47 AM   #19  
Brighter than the moon!

S/C/G: 220/ticker/145

Height: 5'4

Alana - No, I totally have a crush on him. And I've had one for a few months but I just don't know how to go about it. And *I* keep giving him mixed signals because I'm oblivious.

Haley - You're such a cute mama I agree with you and Jess - the weekly chat is very very intense. And I missed all of you girls. You're all seriously the reason why I've succeeded this far

Okay - I'll email him. I may give myself a slight panic attack as I do so, but you know, in a good nervous kind of way

Okay, so I weighed myself. 167.2. Considering that I currently have PMS and a malfunctioning digestive system (and just got over a sinus infection) this means I really DIDN'T gain any weight over Christmas/New Years...I was 166.8 before, and 0.4 lbs could be the water that I drank while working out. I'm kind of pumped and ready to say ADIOS to these last 25 lbs.
stellarosa27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:15 AM   #20  
Jess is losing it!

S/C/G: 189/159/129

Height: 5'3"

Haley and stella- yay I'm glad we can keep up with each other again! Haley you sound like a cute puppy mommy and I'm with you Stella, you gals are the definitely the reason I've been successful thus far. When our conversations became less active, there was a direct relation to my weight loss slowing down. I feel so motivated right now!!! I feel like I'm really back in the swing of things and ready to rake off another 20 pounds in the next few months!!
jazzang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #21  

This is Lucy <3

and this is me on New Years Eve with the boyfriend

and my best friend and I
Old 01-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #22  
Its Alana Time

S/C/G: 217/ticker/150

Height: 5'4.5''

Stella - sorry I feel ya on the oblivious thing. I even missed it when I was sitting on a guy's lap and he was rubbing my leg. "Oh he just thought I was cold." It was 65 degrees in VA. Woop woop. Keep us posted. Groupon = life.

I agree with what everyone said about the novels on the other page. I always feel bad, but I can't remember 30 updates.

I'm testing out this theroy that its possible to be social and still lose weight, that I don't have to sacrifice one for the other. I'm going to see where this leads me.
starmac13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 11:41 AM   #23  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

Haley- love the pics! The puppers is adorable! I love her! You look fantastic!!!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 12:21 PM   #24  
Brighter than the moon!

Alana - totally something I would do. Totally.

Haley - she is adorable!! And you are smokin, lady Is your NYE dress the same as the one in your profile picture ?

Why am I still hungry...
Old 01-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #25  

Stella-yes its the same as profile pic...the boobs are not the same and I'm not the same size anymore so I had to do some strategic pulling up all night haha

and sometimes you're just hungry

I just ate broccoli, an egg white omelet, grapes, and almonds... I could eat more...but I wont

I really just want to drink coffee constantly with french vanilla creamer... could I just drink coffee and never eat? like a full 1200 calories worth daily?
Old 01-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #26  

S/C/G: 250/173.2/149

Haley ~ 1200 calories of french vanilla coffee is definitely doable. I am definitely not a dog person (bad experience when I was a little girl and now I'm terrified of them), but your puppy is cute...and you look AMAZING!!!

Stella ~ I agree with everyone else. Throw it out there, even as just a casual invitation and see what he says.

Alana ~ It's good to see you around too!!

Tonight is my niece's 6th birthday and she is so freaking cute. She's been wearing her birthday crown she got in school all day long.
Chele615 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:53 PM   #27  
Brighter than the moon!

Chele - I feel like me and your niece are kindred spirits. If I could, I'd wear a tiara every day. And I'm totally un-diva like. They're just pretty.

Haley - I feel the same way about coffee with hazelnut creamer. And yeah. I miss my boobs. On last measurement I'm a 36C. I know I should shut up, but I went from a DD to a C. No bueno.

Dear Bruno Mars - I love your song, Grenade. I keep listening to it over and over again. Thanks for writing it. Sincerely, Jennierose
Old 01-04-2011, 04:57 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 165/144.8/135

Height: 5'2

stella- I went from a b to a TINY b I could probably totally be an A but I won't admit it Boo!
LindsB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:01 PM   #29  
Lindsay

S/C/G: 220/210/150

Height: 5'7

aww this thread is awesome. i could never really keep up with the weekly chats..

Haley- i say again you look great and i love your puppy she is so cute.

Stella- here is a hug that you are way more courageous and going for asking him out then i could ever be.

linds-I cant wait to lose mine. they're so big, i hate them.

and a lot has happened to me lately. I feel as if i have grown up so much. I have decided at 22 to finally go back to school, which is what i need. And i am now a full time college student working to get my nursing degree.
Im working to better myself as well. i'm trying to end a long relationship right now, but its hard when im broke and no family around. sigh. getting there.
Mickeypnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 06:29 PM   #30  
Brighter than the moon!

And here's a hug right back ::

You can do it

And congrats on going back to school - we need good nurses out there