Old 05-23-2006, 12:37 PM   #706  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Hello all! Long time no chat. Life has been crazy...crazy I tell ya. But just wanted to post that I have been doing this challenge for 3 weeks now and I have lost 12 lbs! I am refocused and determined to get where I want to be. I am very surprised but I love the LAWL slimdowns. I can't even gag down the other brands now and the LA one doesn't seem to affect my blood sugars at all so thats a good thing.

I am a little depressed though. As you know my sis and I are helping 24/7 take care of my dad. Well my sis is leaving this week for 3 WEEKS!! Argggg that means I will have no break no nothing. I don't know if I can do this and Im afraid the stress will sabotage me. I really really could use some support here and I know you all are just the people to help me.

Anyhooo

Congrats to all the losers.

Beanie
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:47 PM   #707  
Katie

Height: 5'1

Beanie- 12 lbs? WOW! You are the bomb! Sounds like your life is stuck in crazy mode. You are doing great at taking care of yourself, now don't let the next 3 weeks get in the way of that. You owe it to yourself to be healthy and to eat right. When your sis gets home, you need to insist that you get a break for a while too. Is your dad getting all of the services that are available, such as home health? Make sure that he is, it will lighten your load significantly. You are a doll for all that you do for other people. Stay close, we miss you when you are gone!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 12:53 PM   #708  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Britt--glad your borther is doing better, but so sorry about your uncle. What a trying time for your entire family. You have enough to deal with without stressing over being OP--you'll get back on track. We've missed you.

JM--that's super about the 7 lbs!! Congrats. I like having the option of the slimfast when things get hectic--like this whole week!

Kristi--congrats on your WL, too! Seven pounds is great.

Beanie--glad to see you--so sorry to hear you will be ALONE for 3 weeks--she will owe you when she gets back! How exciting about the 12 pounds--WOW--how exciting for you. I really like the slimdowns the best, too--just to cheap to use them all the time! Glad you found something you like and works for you. Take care of yourself while you are taking care of the folks. Keep on truckin!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 01:18 PM   #709  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Beanie~
12 lbs WTG!!!! You are doing such a wonderful job keep it up!! I know the next three weeks will be tough on you but look how far you have come...The key thing for you the next three weeks is plan plan plan! But if you are not 100% POP remember that "Life Happens". I think you will be just fine if you plan some things out and make sure you get some rest as well!! Your sis soooooooooo owes you when she gets back you will need a break.

Lea Ann~
thanks i have missed you guys too and I guess it will be this weekend before im back here 100% but im here at least 75% today lol.
brittyboo07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:45 PM   #710  
2BorNot2B...its up 2 me

Katie, Britt, and Boo- thanks for the congrats!

Katie - they took him off home health because he was doing so well. (hasn't fallen, etc.) Mom gets respit care but only about 4 hours a week she uses that to have them come in and bathe him. (NOT doing that! LOL)

I definately do need to plan! That is the key. Another motivation I have is that I know while my sis is gone she will not be on plan so I want to lose as much as I can. I am hoping to pass her before to long. (she started out 50 lbs less than me!) *evil grin*
mrsbeanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #711  
on LAWL

Height: 5'6

Beanie girl--whatever motivation you need!!
Boo'sMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 03:50 PM   #712  
Missing Ohio

Default New Goal For June

New Goal
LadyIzzy is offline   Reply With Quote