Old 02-10-2014, 10:28 AM   #166  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

kailpea! Horray for whooshes! Sounds like a good plan to up your steps average each week! I rarely hit 5000 steps on off gym days so I feel ya there!

Monday!

I'm hanging out at 259 still today. 20,000 steps on Saturday. Ouch. Sunday was couch day, I did absolutely nothing. Today will be W3 of C25K, I hope I can make it! I have to work a little extra hard today as I may have had some cheesecake with my breakfast. My friend was so proud that he made it from scratch. I had to have some. It was the smallest slice I could manage. And delicious! I'm on a bit of a sugar high right now. Not looking forward to the crash that will soon follow!
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #167  

S/C/G: 270/256.0/170

Height: 5'5"

265.2 today... looking forward to seeing the 250's again... I've had a really good week so far, decided to give up on the beach body shakes. They're gross, can't do it. Sticking with my old smoothie standbys. If it ain't broke don't fix it, right? Started T-25 yesterday... ouch. Cannot WAIT to be out of the 260's aghr.
LilMissBee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #168  
FIGHTER

S/C/G: 296/TICKER/178

Height: 5'5''

264 - the next 5 lbs could not possibly come fast enough!!
CharityMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 02:29 PM   #169  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Silverfire 20,000 steps?! No wonder sunday was a couch day. You're killing it at the steps. I've forgotten to wear my fitbit until several hours into my day the last few days. Ahh! I don't sleep with mine because it drive me nuts at night so I need to get into the habit of putting it on right when I get in bed.

256 today. Had a no-no homemade brownie hot caramel sundae last night while I was watching the olympic coverage. I usually don't watch TV at night mainly because I always want to eat in front of the TV. It was delicious, but I regretted it immediately.
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:37 PM   #170  
New New Yorker!

S/C/G: 265/See ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Hello ladies, I hope I can hang out here for the next 8 lbs.

I'm at 258.0 as of this morning, I am trying to NOT be a daily weigher (but it's hard not to! LOL), and I hope to be to around 256 by Saturday, my weekly weigh-in.

Looking forward to some great motivation while I'm here, thanks!

Last edited by SucreSucre; 02-11-2014 at 06:07 PM.
SucreSucre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:39 AM   #171  
F - Yeah, I'm doing this.

S/C/G: 297/*Ticker*/175

Height: 5'10"

LilMissBee - Keep it up! and I gotta ask, what's T-25? It sounds scary and I don't even know what it is!?

CharityMarie - Those 5 lbs will be gone before you know it, just keep at it!

SucreSucre - Welcome! Hope the next 8 lbs are a breeze for you

Kailpea - Thank god I got new shoes before that shift on Saturday, or I would probably STILL be out of commission! I have another 10 hour shift on Saturday to look forward to too Your brownie caramel sundae sounds just as good/bad if not better/worse than the mud pie I had Friday night It's totally allowed, sometimes, right? And, I think that is probably the best feature of the flex/force fitbits... is that the only time you take them off is to shower and/or charge! It's hard to forget them that way

STILL holding at 259 - Getting annoyed with the same number already!

I really hate it when a wrench gets thrown into my plans. I am pretty good about going with the flow most of the time, but today I am having an issue. My dad is in town for a visit this week and I am trying to arrange a time to hang out. He can't decide if he can come over tonight or tomorrow. If he decides for tonight, I am going to panic, because its my gym day, and I need groceries, and I need to clean before anyone steps foot inside my house! Not enough time for all those things! So that means that I'll have to move gym to tomorrow... which is fine. But not KNOWING what needs to happen today is driving me crazy. And knowing my dad, 100000 things could change between now and tonight! Sometimes I have issues with things like this, even when I know full well it isn't a big deal and I really just need to suck it up and get over it! I think this feeling of the NEED to plan is exaggerated by the whole trying to lose weight thing. I need to PLAN my meals, PLAN my exercise and I can't do that comfortably unless I have an idea of whats going on with the people around me.
Silverfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 09:47 AM   #172  

T-25 is a beach body workout... it comes with a variety of 25 minute workouts and you do a different one every day in sequence. Monday was Cardio, Tuesday was Speed 1.0, today is Total Body Circuit. It's by the same makers as P90x, Turbofire, hip hop abs, insanity, etc... Not nearly so hard as p90x, but pretty challenging for me.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:07 AM   #173  
New New Yorker!

Thanks for the welcome Silverfire! Honestly, I feel you on the plans changing thing, I live in NYC and lots of people visit and they get VERY indecisive and it drives me nuts because I have a life!

My mum drove me crazy when she was here a few weeks ago...so yes, I understand.

Anyway, I am at 257.8 this morning, IDK what it is since i went to the gym last night and really kicked my own butt in there and when I have a hard workout, I usually have a gain from water retention in the muscles. But I'll take it.

I'm in a dietbet challenge, and for round 1, I need to be at 255.7 by the 20th, and if I keep up the rate I'm going (knock on wood!) then I should be there by next week!

Onward and downward...
Old 02-12-2014, 10:10 AM   #174  
Katherine

S/C/G: 283/280/172

Height: 5'10

Silverfire I totally feel you! it throws me completely off balance when I can't plan. I feel completely out of control and it drives me nuts not knowing exactly what I have to get done and when. Ultimately I know it's because if I don't have a plan, I'm going to fall off the wagon, its happened too many times before. So now my having to plan things has gotten a little out of control.
kailpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 12:32 PM   #175  
Tired Of Just Surviving

S/C/G: 315/272/215

Height: 5'7

Yay!! I get to visit you nice people for a while!

12. ~ 269.0 (-3.0) We are back to lower than when we started so that is a good thing.
SmallSteps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:18 AM   #176  

I haven't been able to weigh myself in a few days because I haven't been home. I'm so curious. I really really hope I'm down...
Old 02-13-2014, 12:54 PM   #177  
New New Yorker!

Just checking in, the weight has been dropping lately, so that's good! I also had a small NSV at a free movie screening I went to last night. I got popcorn (with butter) BUT I shared it and only had a few handfulls. THEN, I walked past this place called "Lucky's Burgers" which I LOVE and I just kept walking with my group.

I guess peer pressure paid off last night lol
Old 02-13-2014, 01:58 PM   #178  

LOL I love that, when peer pressure keeps me on track as opposed to off!!! I'm in the process of looking for my own place, but honestly I fear for late night binges when I have no roommate to judge me! LOL Hopefully by the time I end up moving, I'll have enough momentum going that I'll be stronger...
Old 02-14-2014, 08:11 AM   #179  
Amazing Revelations

S/C/G: 272/ticker/161

Height: 5ft 7

I've been lurking here for a while, saw 249 today so I am off to spy on a new group haha, see you all there soon
MissSMcC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2014, 09:40 AM   #180  
New New Yorker!

Bye MissSMcC!!! Good luck on the next decade!

I fell OFF the wagon hard last night, like bad...we had our monthly work party (yes, that is a thing at my office) and it was Valentine's day so we had nutella, Kisses, strawberry pound cake, wine and champagne. I was proud of how I only had 2 small slices of the pound cake with fresh strawberries and some whipped cream, but those d@mn Kisses! UGH!!! I ate like a million of them.

AND then we stayed so late that I didn't go the gym like I was supposed to. At any rate, I was down to 256.8, just 7 more lbs in this decade and I will be out!

Happy Valentines Day everybody!