Old 03-19-2008, 10:54 PM   #1  
In Onderland!!!!

S/C/G: 227/227/140

Height: 5'4

Default Confused about points

OK, so I am doing the ww at home and I know the basics of the program. What I am confused about is the extra weekly points we get, 35 I think to use how you want them? On the ww site, everyone is so tight lipped about details, that I am feeling guilty over something that is probably ok. I just need some reassurance that I am doing this right. Today for instance, I ate all my points and then went 16 over because I felt rather bingie! I have never went over the extra points in a week. Am I still doing ok? It is 35 extra a week for whatever, whenever you want and your still not falling off plan? I have been beating myself up all night
wendymeows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:30 PM   #2  

Yes, the 35 extra points are for whatever, whenever you want.
want2bskny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 03:17 PM   #3  
Lola

S/C/G: 225/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

wendy - don't feel bad about eating all 35 of the weekly flex points. that's what they're for. i've even read some posts on here where people comment that their weight loss slowed down when they didn't eat all their points. that's not true for everyone, but for some of us, if our body thinks it's starving it slows its metabolism down which means slower weight loss.

basically, use your flex points if you need them. they are called flex cuz they are flexible. follow the healthy guidlelines, then use the points to eat what you want.
Princess0113 is offline   Reply With Quote