Old 03-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #1  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 142/142/130

Height: 5'3''

Default At Home Support Group....3/23 - 3/29

Morning all,

I just wanted to see how everyone's Easter was. Mine was good, we celebrated and my daughter turned 3. We had a blast but of course got home late with the traffic / travel. I did my weigh in this morning and I am down another pound.

Hope everyone's was as good, keep up the good work. I'll check later to see how everyone is doing.

BrianaSalvatore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 08:30 AM   #2  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi Briana! Thanks for getting us started~ Happy b-day to your 3 year old! Don't blink..........they grow up so fast! My baby will be 16 tomorrow!

Well, its been rough for me............I have been eating and eating and eating! I have had a ton of chocolate/candy! (partly because of where I work)! And, I did NOT watch on Sunday, I ate whatever looked good! Urghhh!

I'm off today............going to get caught up on some housework and laundry. And.....rest! haha! Working in a candy store during Easter is roughhhhhh!

Take care and where is everyone~!!!!!
Drink your water, eat your veggies and shake that bootie!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 12:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi girls, just quickly checking in. I was down 2.5# this week, so that was a good thing.

My grandma is in the hospital, so I've been up there almost constantly over the last few days. She had emergency surgery last night and is on a ventilator. She is not breathing at all on her own, but they'll probably try to take her off of it tomorrow.

I probably won't be back on here for a few days, but I hope that everyone had a nice Easter and that you're all staying out of the kids' Easter baskets!

I'm supposed to leave for Florida on Friday, but we'll just have to see how it goes.

Have a good week!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 12:38 AM   #4  

Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself! I just started ww online Friday, but went out of town for the weekend so didn't do too well. However, yesterday and today went pretty good except for the easter candy calling to me all night! Tomorrow dh will have to take it to work to get it out of the house!

I am 34 and have two daughters, one is 8 and one is 2. My first weigh in was 145 and I am 5'1".
yodaeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 08:49 AM   #5  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi Mom2! I'll keep your grandma in my thoughts and prayers! Florida? Can I go? Congrats on the 2.5#! Keep us posted! Hugs!

yodaeyes - Hi and welcome! Good Luck and I look forward to getting to know you better! Oh, "yoda" eyes.....anything to do with starwars? Just wondering.........we have a starwars room! Really.

Have a good day everyone! I'm pitching the easter candy today and cleaning out the fridge! I have to get back at it! Drink your water!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:15 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 190/187/140

Hi Mom2- I hope your grandma does well. I will keep her in my prayers. Florida!? I love Florida this time of year. It is so nice and mild. Are you going for vacation and where abouts in Florida are you going? My favorite is Tampa.

Jar- I too have been eating and eating and eating. The stress of the holiday has just gotten to me. All of this chocolate and I can't stand it. I have to eat some of it. I know that I shouldn't but I can't help it.....it is just so good....and working in a chocolate store. I wouldn't be able to stop eating chocolate either. More power to you!!!!!

I find out this friday if I have to have surgery on my neck. It has been killing me the past two days. I have been trying to go without my neck brace a little more and it just isn't doable. It causes more pain. Well just wait and see.

Keitha
mkjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 09:55 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 315/156/135

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the nice thoughts about my Grandma! She's breathing on her own, which we didn't think would happen. She's a tough one. They gave us a 5% chance that she'd make it off of the vent and so far she's done great! I was getting relieved and got more bad news; my best friend, who is only 28, may have suffered a stroke on Monday. She is all the way out in California and I'm in Indiana, so I've been burning up the phone lines and will probably fly out there for the weekend when we get back from Florida. It's very scary that someone my age could have something like that happen. I've always said that my weight loss was totally vanity driven, but for the first time I'm really thinking about my health and I'm a little scared.

Keitha - - hope that your neck is feeling better, whatever it takes to get you there I wish you a speedy recovery. We're going to Destin, in the panhandle. We go a couple of times a year, always to the same place.

Jeanne - - You inspired me to clean out my fridge too. I always do better when there's less clutter and the fridge is no exception.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Mom2QJandT is offline   Reply With Quote