Old 12-05-2007, 09:52 PM   #16  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Dale Junior & Jeanne--I'm on the weigh down so hopefully I will be able to change my ticker soon!

London--I figured you were busy with your new part time job
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:41 PM   #17  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Shay - keep up the good work!

Hi everyone! Just a crazy busy but fun day here at the ol' chocolate factory! Everybody & anybody is placing their holiday orders. We ship all over the U.S. It is such a fun time of year where I work! Today the girls made christmas mice..................a french chocolate silk cream with a little nose and eyes sitting on a piece of white chocolate with holes to look like swiss cheese! Tooooooo cute! There are sooooo many cute things!

Well despite working in a candy store, I stayed OP again today! I haven't gotten back into exercise, but I will!

Do any of you get "into" the biggest loser? Did you see they are doing "couples" on the BL starting Jan. 1st!?!?!? I love that show. I didn't at first though, cause the girls all seemed so whiney! Isabeau & Holly drive me crazy!

Well, I have to run! Talk to you soon!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 07:26 AM   #18  
jeanne

Has anyone tried the 1 point WW english muffin? Well, I love it! I use a "little" cinnamon butter (by country crock) on it! mmmmmm, very good!

Have a good day girls!
Old 12-07-2007, 09:29 AM   #19  

Hello girls, I am so happy, I lost another pound! I am hoping this is a start of losing a pound a week.
Jar~ I love CHOCOLATE! Is your job hiring ? I love the ww muffins, of course it is the cc kind!
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 01:08 PM   #20  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Jeanne- LOVE the Biggest Loser! I actually don't like Julie. Hollie & Isabeau I can tolerate.

Well ladies I am back to 221. Yeah! I got rid of that holiday weight. I'm hoping to squeeze out another lb or two before my official weigh in on Monday. All from exercsing 4/wk, staying OP, and getting all of my water in. I think using my AP helps too. My whole issue is I have been so hungry since starting to exercise. Using those also keeps me from dipping into extra flex points. It's Friday and I haven't touched them yet. Well, I have a holiday party tonight so I will dip into them then. But that's what they are there for.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 08:23 AM   #21  
jeanne

Hey Shay! Hope your party went well last night! Again, great job on the steady losses!
Thats funny about the BL - my husband can't stand Julie either! lol! I LOVE Bill! And, I think he is so darn handsome! I thought he was from day 1!!!! He is so kind and encourages everyone!!!!!

LondonJulz - Good job on the exercising! How's everything going?

Synergy - We are always hiring good employees!!!! lol! It's a tough job, but someone has to do it!

flower - Whats new?

keelygal - how's school going? Have you heard from hubby? Hope he is well!

Daph - How is that new vehicle and WHAT KIND is it???? I'm guessing you haven't been here much cause you're out cruising around all night in that new car? Hope you had a good OP week! I really really need to exercise! Help!

Last edited by jar1965; 12-08-2007 at 08:39 PM.
Old 12-08-2007, 09:48 AM   #22  
you can call me flower

S/C/G: 205/165/149

Height: 5-5

hmmm, what is new? DS#3 broke his arm Wednesday night. Got the cast on yesterday. I broke a molar Tuesday night, dentist was Thursday. Anyways, trying not to let all that bring me down as expenses were already strained. Tis the season to be jolly and I will figure something out.

Got DS#3 soccer game at 12:30. Because of holiday breaks, he will still have 1/2 a seson to play when the cast comes off. I will hope they let him play practices to stay conditioned. We will see what the leaugue rules are. Obviously they are short a goalie for 5-6 weeks. lol

DS#2 turns 14 tomorrow. Will take him to dinner somewhere.

That is my life this week. Trying to keep head above water. Eatting is good. excersice excellent. I even tried jogging yesterday!
flower is offline   Reply With Quote