Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2001, 09:23 AM   #31  

Good Morning, weekend was ok. Somehow I must have forgotten about my lifestyle change and the evil twin I keep hidden inside managed to work her way out. Friday night I had a 2 drinks with my sister after work, then went home and ate ceasar salad with boneless buffalo strips on top, was soooo good. I did make it to Jazzercise on Sat. am, but then went out to dinner and had prime rib. Which I am not sure how to count, can't find listing. I had 2 buffalo wings and 1 stuffed jalapeno along with 2 lite beers. Got up Sunday and did 30 minutes on elliptical, but still I don't know what I was thinking.

I will probably pay for it at weigh in today, but I am still going to go and face it head on. Maybe that is what I need to keep myself from screwing up every weekend. The worst part is sneak peak on Sat. morning was 172! this morning was 175. Maybe I should change weigh in time Standing up and brushing myself off![I]

Karen, not sure how comfy those jeans would be this morning, I am wearing the lightest nylon pants with a t-shirt today for weigh in, even took all my jewelry off, like that is going to help. Your work schedule sounds great. I would love to have something like that. I would actually love to find something with mothers hours. I would love to be home when Bobby gets home from school.

Judy-I hope weigh in went well for you. Good for you on exercising and banking.

Karen C-Sorry about computer problems, I hope they clear up right away.

I will be back after lunchtime with the results of the stupid eating weekend

Have a great morning.
Closed Thread