Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2001, 01:53 PM   #31  
Is is spring yet??

Hi Ladies

Just wanted to check in - see how you all were doing. I am doing ok - hanging in there. WW is going good - I am tracking faithfully and that is a savior for me! (even if I go over - tracking works).

Michelle - Congrats on your loss so far! Keep focused and you will be back to where you were before Andrew was born. How is he anyway? I would love to see a new picture - email me one!! Are you off AOL completely?

Judy - How is school? How is Steve? Did you get that whole mess fixed about his disability? Sometimes all companies think about is money - its disgusting!

Pamela Jo - Are you buying ANOTHER truck? How many have you had!! LOL I will check that link out and see what its all about. I have never heard of that one. Thanks for the pic - your hair looks really good!

Candice - I have heard of Curves - but I don't think we have them around here. Are you thinking of joining? Ohhh I love German Chocolate cake too! My birthday is coming - and I am still deciding on what cake to get. I should make a lowfat one - but I am not sure.....

Calhounddoggy - I would definately complain to upper management with WW. They should be prepared for everyone!

Brenda - You are doing so well!! Good for you. Keep up the good work and you will be at goal in no time. How are the girls?

Jennie - I think 1.8 is great - keep up the good work. Some weeks our bodies don't let go of as much - that is normal.

Ally - Where did you go to?

Well I must go - work is busy - I just wanted to check in to see how everyone was doing. By the way where is emmy????

Tara
Old 08-28-2001, 06:37 PM   #32  

hey owls how is everyone?

went to wi today and i'm down another 1.4 so i guess my weight loss has slowed down. way down. it's gonna make these last 50 lbs seem like they're gonna take forever to lose.

hope everyone's ok
Old 09-04-2001, 02:55 AM   #33  

Smile trying to figure this out!

Thanks for your input. Any support you can give me is helpful, not only to myself but others like me. I travel alot and so to go to just one meeting site is almost impossible for me. I have my daughter, girlfriend, and sister all working on this together. They are very supportive but I hope WW will get their act together and use some of the weekly dues money to update their facilities and get the appropriate equipment so that I don't feel so discriminated against. After all, this is the place where I'm supposed to feel most comfortable--among my fellow friends who also share in my difficulties. I'm trying to keep a positive frame of mind and again, I appreciate your supportive input!

calhoundoggy
Old 09-12-2001, 07:34 PM   #34  

Smile

Hi everyone!
I was quite surprised to learn that not only does Oregon have problems getting their equipment together to weigh everyone, but their costs are much higher than Idaho! I traveled to Boise last week and found a wonderful WW meeting to attend. They not only had digital scales, but their group leader was energetic and helpful. We got into 3 groups and talked together and then in the larger group, and everyone had a chance to contribute. I was glad that I had gone, since I had a good weight loss - 4.2# - and felt better knowing that I'd had a chance to weigh in. Anyhow, the Boise folks are wonderful and they even had some good products to sell. I got a casserole cookbook, measured serving spoons and 2 pt bars!! Wow--lots better than at home. Well, thanks again for the support--
Calhoundoggy
Closed Thread