Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2005, 07:39 AM   #16  

Flower - I'm sorry about your house! We've been trying to buy the one we're in all summer long and I "think" we're going to close this month. Long story but totally NOT our fault!

It's nice when you drop a size in clothes...I got smaller than mine and had to sneak into my hubby's closet for some shorts and jeans this week.

I've been busy, I even skipped WI and Posting last week; but this week I went and was down .2. At first, I was bummed, but then realized that at least I lost some. I start a new PT job on Monday working 5 hour shifts 4 days a week (right through lunch...so no going out and pigging out on hamburgers & fries), but I'll have to pack some healthy snacks so I don't get too hungry.

I HAVE GOT TO START JOUNALING AGAIN! Can anybody give me some suggestions to make myself do this? I know it's key to making sure I stay on track, but I just can't do it.

Joanna
Closed Thread