Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2005, 12:45 AM   #46  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Well, in anticipation of my first day on the job tomorrow...I am truly a NIGHT OWL...but nowwwwww, I'm reallyyyyyyyyy ready for bed and I just hope a little less than 6 hours of sleep will be enough. Say a prayer for me......
Old 08-15-2005, 11:06 AM   #47  
Workin' hard!

S/C/G: 228/228/165

I hope your first day of work is excellent, PJ! Hurry home and tell us all about it :c)
Old 08-15-2005, 10:32 PM   #48  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

It was better than I expected. http://www.bestanimations.com/Comput...er-02-june.gif

I worried over NOTHING....NUTTIN I TELL YA!!!!! What a relief. All I can say is after my first day and then sitting in the brutal Florida sun from 6-8pm watching my son play football (imagine what HE felt like), then getting home and walking Minnie for about 20 minutes...I am NOW ready to take a loooong hot bath and go to bed! At last...I'm tired at a decent hour. Amaaaaaazing........hehehe. Thanks for thinking about me. I really did have a good day and I love my job...

Night all......
Old 08-15-2005, 11:17 PM   #49  
Workin' hard!

If you keep this up - you won't be a night owl! LOL!!!

I'm glad you had a good day - I figured you would! You ave a really positive attitude :c)
Old 08-16-2005, 11:32 PM   #50  

Ah, one is always a night owl! Hope you get to sit down more and keep off those feet!
Old 08-17-2005, 04:38 PM   #51  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Awwww yes, I DO get to sit at my desk for extended periods of time but am also able to get up and walk around at my leisure too. It's great! I'm really loving this job so far. Hope it stays that way and there are no signs that it wont....by the way Erin.....you were right .... I'll probably become a morning or late afternoon owl now. Naaaaaaaah, like elaine said...once a night owl...always a night owl.
Cya all later,
Old 08-17-2005, 04:57 PM   #52  
Workin' hard!

LOL! You'll always be a night owl - you just might end up posting in the morning! LOL!
There's nothing wrong with that :c)

I Hope things are still going great for you :c)
Old 08-18-2005, 10:19 PM   #53  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi there! Don't know if any of you have noticed or not but I haven't changed my weight "scale" on here and WONT weigh myself until I'm able to get back into a certain pair of shorts I have. Soooo, it's going to stay that way for a little longer. I'm almost thereeeeeeeeeee.....just a weeeeeee bit more to go and I'll be able to lie on my bed......suck my stomache in and zzzzzzzip them up.....then .....if I can walk atleast 5 feet in the tight suckers....I'll weigh myself...cause everything will be squeeeeeeezed up and over the top them Just being able to get them ON and over my hips will tell me it's time to weigh in.
I've been doing well with "program". Bought some "things" to keep in my desk when I get the munchies and I have a huge bottle of water AT my desk at all times. Soooo, I'm doing pretty well for the first time in a long time.

O.K....I've yacked enough...off to take Minnie for her walk and then I'm off to bed. I think I just MIGHT get to bed and asleep before midnight tonight. AMAZING!!!!!!
Old 08-18-2005, 10:41 PM   #54  
Workin' hard!

Alseep before midnight!! The horrors! :c)

I like your new goal - I can't wait to see how it goes! It sounds like you're pretty close :c)

I hope things are still going great with your job (it sounds like you're really on track all the way around, though!!)

Keep up the good work, PJ!
Old 08-19-2005, 10:08 PM   #55  

I have 2 great things that happened today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a job interview on Monday that sounds very promising!!! And for kicks and giggles I decided to try on a pair of pants (you know the ones we all have them) AND THEY FREAKING FIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-20-2005, 09:10 AM   #56  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

http://www.bestanimations.com/Comput...er-02-june.gif Hi there girls!!!!!!

Erin - Yep, I actually DID fall asleep by midnight. Haven't quit the "butts" yet but I'm getting there. Down to a couple/few a day now. Soon, it will be NONE!!!!!

jacolmom - Woooo Hooooo !!!!!! Nice going on getting those pants on and yesssssss...I DO know what "pants" you're talking about only mine are shorts.

Last edited by PJ; 08-20-2005 at 09:13 AM.
Old 08-20-2005, 09:17 AM   #57  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Aaaaaaand.....oh yeah..... Remember who you are......
http://birding.about.com/library/graphics/0900owlsm.jpg
Old 08-20-2005, 10:34 AM   #58  

You go girls!
Old 08-20-2005, 11:34 AM   #59  
Workin' hard!

jacolmom - EXCELLENT! Things are definitely looking your way! Let us know how the job interview goes - and Yup,I've got a pair of those pants AND a dress - it'll be a while for me, though!

PJ - Whoohooo!!! Down to the butts!!! You're SOOO close! I'm very impressed - that couldn't of been easy!!!!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 10:32 AM   #60  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

~Gooooood Morning~
I'm finally getting some much needed sleep.

My parents bought me a king size bed from their neighbor and it was REALLY firm. Well, with my bad back that should have been a good thing but until I got a really plush mattress cover...it was awful. NOW, I'm reaping the benefits of a firm mattress. THANK GOD!!!! And no...it wasn't a yucky old mattress. It was used in their guest room which was never used and so...I got a new mattress. Yey for my Mom and Dad. hehehe. NOW...as for my weight. I'm sure you can all relate to when u wake up and your stomache feels much flatter than usual. Well I haven't felt that in a long time until this morning...so I took Minnie out for her morning walk and now I'm having coffee and talking to you guys, wondering what I want for breakfast. Boy, it's been a looooong time since I woke up and felt like THIS. I''m just trying to keep up the determination by remembering how good this feels.
Well, it IS Sunday and I haven't been to church in a way too long. I'll catch up with you all later.....
~hope you're all having a good weekend~
xxoxoxoxooxox
Closed Thread