Closed Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 03:28 PM   #31  
Workin' hard!

S/C/G: 228/228/165

I'm not sure, ladykit, but I'm usually here around 11, and I stay off and on until around 1 - and then I go to bed - so, that might no be late enough. I seem to keep missing everyone!
Old 08-08-2005, 03:55 AM   #32  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi there girls

Believe it or not...I JUST NOW got home. Someone didn't show up at work today and I was asked if I wanted some overtime....DID I !!!!!! But my ACCCCCKKKKKIN FEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!!! I have my keyboard on my lap with my feet up on the desk right now. I feel like the swelling on these suckers is NEVER going to go down. I'm pooped...but I'm also wired now and I have to take my daughter to school in THREE HOURS .... AAagggghhh!!!!!!!!!! School starts for all the kids in Florida tomorrow. Yey!!!!! and Neyyyyy. I liked having them around so much and it always takes me a while to get used to them being gone for most of the day....but I'll live.

Nighty night......
Old 08-08-2005, 03:06 PM   #33  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hello again - Getting ready to go back into work but I have the next two days off. Just wanted to say I'm finally back on program. ABOUT FREAKIN TIME !!!!!!!!!!!! Geeeezzzzzzz............
C u all later.....jumping in the shower and then off to work again...and it's only monday. AAGGGHHH!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 03:07 PM   #34  
Workin' hard!

I'm in Fl, too - PJ! Where are you? I'm in north central Florida! The kids don't start around here until the 16th, though.

I'm glad you got the overtime! I hope your feet feel better today! :c)
Old 08-09-2005, 12:01 AM   #35  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

I'm on the eastcoast...about a 1/2 hour north of west palm airport. Been here for 10 yrs. It takes me about 2 hours to get to Orlando...sooooo, that should give you a pretty good idea of where I am...lol.....I got home from work a little while ago and can't believe I actually have the next 2 days off......yes!!!!!!!
Did pretty well with program today. Didn't have any fruit or veggies yet so I'm about to make a nice salad....

Sweet dreams everyone!
Old 08-09-2005, 01:27 AM   #36  
Workin' hard!

Yeah, you're way down there! I had friends who lived in the Melbourne area, but they moved to Ohio a few years ago!

2 days off sounds heavenly! Congrats on a great day on program!!! Here's to another one, tomorrow :c)

I also had a great day on program. The thing I love the most about WW is that you can really have balance. I can eat with my family, I don't have to cook a seperate meal for me.

On past diets (specifically the Curves diet and Atkins) I felt as though I was always stressing what I could and couldn't have!
Old 08-09-2005, 08:28 AM   #37  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Good Morning Erin - Wow! You were on late last night too.

My parents live in Melbourne. I'm very fortunate to still have them around. My Father is 77 and my Mother is 76. They are AWESOME people! They moved there from Long Island, NY about 15 yrs. ago. I moved here from Long Island 10 yrs. ago but I think I already said that. I'm having alot of B.F.'s lately. Please don't ask me what that is if any of you don't know... I drive up to Gainesville alot. There's a horse rescue that I'm involved with and it takes me about 4 hours to get there. You must really be North. Anyway, I'm soooooo ready for the "winter" weather. THAT is what I really love about Florida. The incredible WINTERS. Hehehehe....and I'm originally a northerner and these are NOT winters BUT I'm sure you know what I mean. The weather is just perrrrrrrfect between Nov. - May.

I've got a job interview in about 35 mis. so I'm going to scoot. I'll let you know how it goes and thanks for the pat on the back about being on program...yes, it does feel good to be on track. In more ways than one.

Cya later,
Old 08-09-2005, 07:51 PM   #38  
Workin' hard!

I'm fairly close to G'ville, actually!!! I guess it's about 45 minutes away.

I hope the interview goes well, I look forward to hearing about it :c)
Old 08-10-2005, 03:12 PM   #39  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Thumbs up

Well then...wouldn't it be nice to meet for lunch some day and meet in person? I've met TWO people from this site since joining in '98...Susan aka SLF and Sue aka SUEBEE. It was a wonderful experience. They are great people and we met eachothers families in the process of getting to know eachother. If you'd like...on my next trip up there...we could meet. Now that I'm starting a REGULAR hours job...meaning...M-F...8-5...I'll have my weekends off and that means I'll be up north more often now.

Hope you're having a great day O.P. everyone!!!!!!!!!!

....and Erin!!! Give that beeeeaaaaaauuuuuutiful baby a kiss for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-12-2005, 11:35 PM   #40  
Workin' hard!

PJ - You got your job!!! So, I'm guessing the interview went well :c)
We should definitely meet for lunch one day - I'm certainly up for it!!!! Consider that beautiful baby kissed!

I am so excited - the site was down on Thursday, so I couldn't come and post it - but, I lost 4.8 pounds! YAY!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful day!!
Old 08-13-2005, 11:58 AM   #41  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Thumbs up

4.8 pounds - YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You go girlfriend! You should be da** proud of yourself. Just think what 4.8 pounds looks like in butter squares.....THAT'S WHAT YOU JUST LOST!!!!!!!! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!
Old 08-13-2005, 05:00 PM   #42  

Wow, great loss there! I've been swamped with work all week and when I went to go check on line, the boards were down for maintenance the other day. Doesn't it always happen like that?

Anyhow, I'm back. Hope you're rested, PJ. And Erin, keep up the good work!
Old 08-13-2005, 09:36 PM   #43  
Workin' hard!

Hey Elaine! Thanks! I hope things slow down for you at work, soon... (at least the days go by quick?) :c)

PJ - THANKS! You're a great motivator :c)
(because 4.8 pounds of butter squares is ALOT of butter!)
Old 08-14-2005, 08:45 AM   #44  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

YES IT IS!!! - I saw Oprah pull a wagon onto the stage YEARS ago with 1 lb. squares of butter for every pound of weight she had lost. Now THAT made a big difference to ME when I would lose or hear someone else say they lost "ONLY" one pound. Have you ever seen the one pound blocks of butter????? WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWWW..............what more can I say????

Cya later
Old 08-14-2005, 01:54 PM   #45  
Workin' hard!

I made it through teaching Children's Church today - with NO CHEATING!

I did NOT have any cookies
I did NOT have any sugary orange drink
I did NOT have any crackers

WHY!??!? Because I ate a healthy breakfast consisting of a light english muffin w/ spray butter, 1/2 of a large banana, and water. I did not feel left out, or anything! I stayed busy making paper airplanes for the kids.

I decided that if I really craved something sweet, I would have a WW giant fudgesicle when I got home for 1 point, so after I ate lunch, that's what I did!

:c)
YAY!

How's everyone's Sunday going?
Closed Thread