Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2005, 09:13 PM   #31  
Member Florida Chick

Suzanne rectified the problem, and so I am back. Thank you Maria, so everyone knows my news for now. Slavika, I'm so glad to hear your positive news. We won't stop the prayers. because we sure know that they work wonders. You have a great son, and so I think you and your DH did a great job in helping him to be the way he is. 'See' you all later. Ann
Old 01-19-2005, 12:48 AM   #32  
Life Time 2001

Slavika: Im so glad at least you are getting some results now. Now on to the theraphy for him. I hope they schedule it quickly, so he can at least start to feel better soon.
I think of you and DH every day and Pray for you.
Old 01-19-2005, 10:15 AM   #33  
Fun Blonde

I know it is time for a new thread. Just making a quick pass. Slavika, I understand your frustration with diagnosing. It took 6 weeks for me to be diagnosed and I was so frustrated, but once the diagnosis is made, from there it is a bit easier because you have a protocol whose end is wellness. And it is a good sign that the multiple myeloma was already reacting to the prednisone. (hope I am getting that right.) Anyway, it must be very treatable and the bottom line is you just want him to feel well. Now you are on your way. And I so thoroughly understand not wanting to "know" everything. I can never "look" at anything. I said that sometimes ignorance is bliss--like 11 years ago I didn't know I was supposed to die. And I didn't. Your son is wonderful because he has wonderful parents like you. You are blessed. Praying for you all.
Glenda
Old 01-19-2005, 05:42 PM   #34  

on to the next thread all.......

Maria
Old 01-19-2005, 07:59 PM   #35  

Slavika, Good to hear that some progress is being made. As for just being 2 again. In our house it is 4 but your right it is nice. There is a lady down the street who told me company is like fish it starts to stink after about 3 days.

I spent the afternoon at a Diabetes class with DH. It was a bit long but I did learn a few thing and so did he I hope.

Had supper in the crock pot and a good thing we were starving by the time we got home. Then it was out the door again to walk the dog and then i did one more time around just to make up for all the sitting in class. I am now going to ake a pot of decaf and relax for the rest of the night. Tomorrow it is to Lakeland for SIL and then she wants to go to Walmart too.

Catch you all later.
Karen
Closed Thread