View Poll Results: What does Friday mean to you?
The same as any other old day 0 0%
Two whole days without work coming up (yippee!) 11 57.89%
Two whole days without work coming up (boo! hiss!) 0 0%
Friday night is party night! 2 10.53%
Friday night is early-to-bed night 2 10.53%
Other (go on, tell us!) 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2001, 03:38 PM   #31  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Belle - you are sweet. thanks.

Lisa
Old 05-04-2001, 04:11 PM   #32  
Running Babe

Hi all,

I am at the internet cafe today, got some chores done.. Wow, I am actually bored for once. I don't start work for a week and now I get to do nothing, this is weird, especially from a student's point of view.

All your pics are soooo fabulous And so are you honey's

Tilley: One of my best friend's is a guy too, now we live about a 20 minute walk from each other. I love him dearly (platonically), but as a couple we would NEVER work out what so ever, I prefer the whole friends motif for us.

Sorry I don't have much time to post... I am still trying to find a parking spot. Right now my car is parked at the Rideau centre which is a 20 minute walk from my apartment, it's cheaper than feeding the meter.

Take Care!

Ali
Old 05-04-2001, 05:23 PM   #33  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default I am so ready...

to go home!! DF (hee hee darling fiance) and I are supposed to go to Happy Hour with his co-workers at this place called Slick Willy's. It's a pool hall/bar/restaurant. Basically...bad food. I just want to go home and relax! He bought movie passes but still hasn't relented to B.J diary. Hope hope. He has a strong feeling it's totally chick flick and no relief for him.
Brenda: yes, it was CBS. I really wish I could have seen the reunion. A friend of mine at work taped it and after her friend borrows it, then another co-worker gets it then it will be my turn. Hopefully by then, it's been played as a rerun.
I am so draggy and tired! It's raining here for the first time in months, so the gloomy weather is making me run down!
Kirsty: You're probably sleeping right now or something, but I hope you have a mahvelous time in Paris!!
To everyone else...have a great weekend and stay out of trouble and stay on program! I know I'm gonna try.
Old 05-04-2001, 11:33 PM   #34  
CM
Chick

Hi all thanks for the congrats on my 5.25 loss. I am so worried I will gain because of it. I love all the pictures, I would post one but my scanner and I aren't friends, I'll have to let baby sister do it.

Lisa- Your Ben is just a doll. My best friend forever was a guy but he got married and she's...odd. She won't let him be around any of his old friends and he has changed.

I put other on the poll because I work 3 hours late on Fri and am wiped out when I get home.

Bye all, have a great weekend!
Closed Thread