Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:06 AM   #76  

Default Good Tuesday Morning!!

OMG!! Sunshine and 68 degrees at 6:30 AM!! How much better can this get???

Morning all....

Well I had a bit of a "bomb" drop on me yesterday. Looks like my hours are going to be cut. I work 4 days now and starting sometime, I'll be down to 3. I'm sorta ok with that since I'm looking at the hip surgery in August. But I'm hoping "financial wise" it's not forever. Business sucks; plain and simple. But other than that things are great!

Es - glad you enjoyed the christening! Oh yesterday was a beauty of a day. Too bad I spent 7 hours of it at work!

Dianne - You broke night!! I can't remember the last time I did that! I'm with Es; don't know if I could!

Jen - sounds like you have a nice visit coming! Enjoy.

Well I need to roust DS outta bed!! Have a great day everyone and enjoy this beautiful weather ladies!! Hugs to all....
Old 04-20-2004, 08:00 PM   #77  

Default Something weird is going on.....

Hi ladies!

I got an email notification that "Donna" had posted to the thread. Yet when I clicked on the "link" in my email, it brought me to the thread, but no reply from Donna!! The last reply on the thread was mine from this morning.

So Donna honey, I'm not ignoring you sweetie. I just can't find you!!!!

Last edited by MrsLinda; 04-20-2004 at 08:04 PM.
Old 04-20-2004, 09:56 PM   #78  

Linda,
I posted earlier then decided to delete it. It wasn't a worthy post! So, you aren't ignoring me and nothing weird is going on other than me, myself and I! LOL LOL

Donna
Old 04-21-2004, 05:06 AM   #79  

Talking

Morning Girls

I'm getting ready for work & I might not get the chance to get in here till way later. Today is Administrative Professional's Day so my crew is taking me out to lunch. There's a place called Dave & Buster's, I think that's where they're taking me. I'll order teriyaki chicken w/green beans & baked potato.

Donna, why did you delete your post

Later Buds.

Love you's,
Es

Last edited by EsRios426; 04-21-2004 at 05:10 AM.
Old 04-23-2004, 11:01 AM   #80  

Es, I guess the mood I was in made me realize that was way too much to lay on others! My outlook is looking better since I did lose a pound on Wed. weigh in but still feel the need to go back to old ways and that bothers me. How are things with you?
I may not be posting much for other reasons. I have been extremely tied up with helping my sister pack up things for my Dad's preparation to move into a new house he is building next to us. My sister lives next to me and he is building next to her so we are going to be a very CLOSE family! LOL Whether that is good or bad we shall see. It's good timing though because my Dad and his wife have decided to divorce after three years of marriage. It's been rather emotional though going through things and discovering things that were once my Mother's. Just also want to warn you guys Mother's Day is a hard time for me. For some reason this day bothers me more than other times of the year since my Mom's death in 1998.
Well, Later guys. I hope you all are doing good.

Love,
Donna
Old 04-24-2004, 12:55 AM   #81  
Queen of the Fresh Start

A new thread has been started...check it out! #157
Closed Thread