Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2004, 07:00 AM   #31  

Angry

Jen, I am enjoying the weekend. We're going to visit David later. I get to see my nephew too. He has a son 5 months old that's a little butterball. He's always smiling. I can't wait to hold him. Was the weatherman kidding about the snow?

I know when Zoe goes off program she stays away. I hope that's not the case. Zoe, if you're reading this stop in & let us know how you're doing.

Have a nice day, Terri, Dianne, Ruth, Donna, Sandy, Janie & Zoe. You too Jen.

Hugs,
Es
Attached Images
File Type: gif ccwinman2.gif (2.1 KB, 28 views)
Old 02-08-2004, 11:55 AM   #32  

Morning ladies,

Well, I'm at the school this morning doing homework. It just seems that if I stay at home I will do anything and everything but study. I love having this office, it provides solitude for studying.

I just wanted to stop by and say hello, I've got to finish reading your post. I will make a point of coming back when I finish my stats homework and post more.

Miss you guys,
Ruth
Old 02-09-2004, 03:09 PM   #33  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Hi Guys: Sorry I haven't been around - working late, etc. I will come back and try to respond to the past week's posts. I lost .4 this week - and I'm now .4 away from a 10 lbs. loss - oy vey, lol!!! Congrats to all the losers and the exercisers and the "never give uppers"!

Talk to you's soon,
Hugs,
Dianne
Old 02-09-2004, 04:08 PM   #34  

Dianne,
Congrats. Great loss.

Jen,
Rich is such a smarta$$. That is nort fair to the women that he is flopping around. There should be a rule about that. I can't believe some people are uninhibited.
I can't believe that woman. i could never do that at 105 pounds.

Ruth,
Glad to hear from you. Good luck in school.

Es,
Hope you enjoyed your great nephew. Sounds so cute.
I can't even imagine how the Points lady would act with a buddy doing Atkins. We need a new name for her. I'll bet she will go around and tell people how bad that carb they're eating is. Glad you are cutting down on your hours.

Well, I lost .2. I was so glad cause I thought for sure I gained. I felt so bloated. I was at the end of my TOM.
Dr. Phil has a 600# woman on the show. I have never seen legs like hers. It is so sad.

TTYL,
Terri
Old 02-09-2004, 06:29 PM   #35  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone,

Ruth,
glad you stopped in and said hi. Don't worry, we'll be here. I think it's great that you're so focused on your education

Dianne,
Good going! That 10 lb. mark is soo close! keep it up.

Terri,
Congrats on the loss any amount is good.

Tomorrow is Joe's birthday. He chose a deep dish pizza restaurant for he and I to go to tomorrow night I guess I'll just have to suffer......
The kids will be here on Sunday to have a celebration for him. I can't believe my honey is going to be 52. He was 19 when we married I'll attach a good pic of him from Punta Cana.

I'm having a bit of a problem with my foot, have developed a hammertoe which is pretty painful. Go figure, when I worked on my feet for 24 years nothing like this happened. I think it's a combo of age and all those years catching up with me. As a result I'm having surgery on it on the 20th of this month. There will be a pin put in my toe to fuse a bone, then removed 6 weeks later. I wanted to have it done and out of the way before summer....to not let anything at all interfere with the pool!

HI to Es, Sandy, Zoe!

~Jen
Attached Images
File Type: jpg joe_edited.jpg (40.6 KB, 17 views)
Old 02-09-2004, 07:20 PM   #36  

Exclamation

Just lost my post

Hugs to all.

Es
Attached Images
File Type: gif boxer_punching_punching_bag_md_wht.gif (34.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 02-09-2004, 08:52 PM   #37  

Hi Gals,

I can't believe I haven't posted since last week. I went to Connecticut to visit my mother at my sister's house last Thursday, and I have been trying to catch up on my work projects.

Dianne, good going another .4 bites the dust!
Terri, I will join you in matching your .2 loss last week. I was really hoping for more, but whatever moves me in the right direction has to count!
The only thing is I was disappointed enough to react by snacking all Friday afternoon, although I did nip it in the bud, and didn't continue the bad behavior the next day.

Jen, enjoy that birthday pizza with your sweetie, I will send you one of my salads to have with it, ok?

Es, I cannot stand it when I lose my posts either

Ruth, Good to see you dropping by. I cannot work at home unless I am really motivated. I pack my computer up and work for hours at a study carrel in the library. I hope you are enjoying the courses this semester.

Donna, Congrats on the 1.5 lbs.
I do like the 0 pt soup, In fact I had a spinach and mushroom soup today that was 2 pts for a good size bowl. But I think I am addicted to salad after all, I had one today with some turkey breast and chickpeas on it. I think the problem was actually too many grilled chicken salads.

I am still very concerned about how Greg is doing. He has been on an antidepressant for a week and a half. He seems really tired. In fact tonight he went to bed a 7:45PM. We will see the doctor again next week.

Talk to you again soon, hugs to all,
Sandy
Old 02-10-2004, 12:11 AM   #38  

hi you guys! to Joe!

I have had an interesting weekend. Started out looking like I was going to deal with MR. TOM but only left little presents then today was like day one. Anyway, I am not going to go through those blood tests again to find out it's that cyst acting up again. LOL

My dh suprised me with something he has been working on last night. It seems that he has been trying to surprise me with a mini getaway to the Bahamas first of March! He has our DD all taken care of with my sister I just have to pick out the place I want to go. Some where warm I say! Anyway, usually you don't have to have a passport to go there but my birth certificate is not embossed with a seal! I may have to have one anyway if that's the case it may not get to me in time so I may look for a place in Florida. Was interested in that place you went to, Jen.
Sandy, my sister when she started out on antidepressents she was very tired like that as well but it's suppose to get better. Maybe should call the doctor and see if this is normal for this medication.
Ruth, good hearing from you !
Es, sorry you lost your post dear.
Terri, congratulations on your loss!!! I don't expect to see a loss with my crazy body this week.
Well, have a good Tuesday and I'll check in later.

Donna
Old 02-10-2004, 11:40 AM   #39  

Donna,
That is fantastic that you get to pick. Have fun!

Sandy,
.2 is a loss. A loss is a loss is a loss. Great job in stopping the eating before it got out of hand. That is the key.
How is your mom?
Bruce used to get tired too with his medication. Just call the Dr. and that will help ease your mind. You are a wonderful mom and you won't have to say "I didn't see the signs."

Jen,
I hope your foot feels better soon. It must be painful.
Happy Birthday to Joe.
He looks so good. You lucky girl.

We have a truck now. We got a Ford ranger. It is a stick and I haven't driven a stick in years. It was funny. Britts went with me to Target the other day and she felt like I will feel when she gets behind the wheel with me in the car.
I just did the bowflex, 45 mins., and the treadmill (30 mins.).
TTYL,
Terri

Last edited by points; 02-10-2004 at 11:42 AM.
Old 02-10-2004, 01:49 PM   #40  

Angry

Hi Girls

Terri, so funny about you & Britt. I never learned how to drive a stick. Woohoo with your exercise!!

Donna, that's some surprise!!! Very sweet of your hubby.

Jen, Joe & Pete's birthdays are days apart. Pete will turn 53 on Friday the 13th. It's my niece/goddaughter's birthday too. We're cutting a cake for Pete on Saturday. Happy Birthday to Joe!!! What is a hammertoe?

Sandy, so sorry about Greg. I hope he starts feeling better soon.

Dianne, you're so close to your 10 lb. loss. Good for you.

Gotta get back to work.

Hugs,
Es
Old 02-10-2004, 02:15 PM   #41  

hi guys! I think I got my birth certificate problem straightened out and will be making reservations tonight!

Jen, I meant to tell you that I wish you the best for your upcoming surgery. Sounds like you have needed it badly. I will hold you in my prayers.

Dianne, sorry if I got the loss mixed up here. I think any type of loss is a good loss. I sure would like to make my goal by March 3rd!

Es, great to hear from you too.

Terri, do you pretty much do the same exercise routine every day? I'm not consistent enough with my exercise.

My weigh in day is tomorrow. I don't think it will be something I'll be happy about but it won't matter. Taking one day at a time, right?!

Talk to you all later,
Donna
Old 02-10-2004, 04:38 PM   #42  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Jen : to Joe! His picture is cool - he looks tan and relaxed.

To the rest of the gang, sorry I'm not addressing you - I will try to come back in tonight at home. Just wanted to make sure I said happy birthday to Joe. I love ya all!

Hugs

Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 02-10-2004 at 04:41 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 07:02 AM   #43  

quick post...

Weigh in day today and even inspite of all this hormonal stuff going on with my TOM I lost 1/2 pound!

Post more later. Have a good day!
Old 02-11-2004, 08:01 AM   #44  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Donna,
good loss! especially considering the hormonal changes.
Have you decided upon where you'll go for your trip? The Bahamas are on my list of places I want to see...along with Italy, Aruba, Cozumel...

Dianne,
thank you from Joe for the bday wishes. We had a nice quiet evening, and a great dinner.

Terri,
I don't know how to drive a stick either. I remember being so nervous when Jess learned to drive! But it was great to be able to send her on errands
You go, girl, with that exercise!!! I'm getting a "new" (to me, anyhow) treadmill from Joey today. He is re-arranging his apt., and asked if I wanted it. I'm looking forward to something new.
The reason he's re-arranging is because he's purchased a queen sized bed; will store his old twin in our storage unit till he buys a home. I am coming to terms with the fact that Iliana spends nearly every weekend at his place....

Es,
hammertoe is when the toe takes on a mind of its own ( my description!) and starts contracting. In my case, it's the middle toe just kind of curling down, like the letter "c". It's only painful in certain shoes that rub on it.
What are you buying Pete for his bday? It's very difficult to come up with something to surprise Joe with. He doesn't care about clothes, has every fishing/gardening/hobby item possible.

Sandy,
congrats on the loss! I prefer turkey to chicken in salads. I love adding black beans and jalapenoes. I use salsa instead of dressing, and it's 0 points
I hope Greg will adjust to the med.; sometimes it takes a bit for the body to adjust. He's in my prayers.

Hi to Ruth

~Jen

Last edited by Jenny523; 02-11-2004 at 06:26 PM.
Old 02-11-2004, 06:03 PM   #45  

Thumbs down

Hello

Jen, I bought Pete 1 years membership to his favorite gym. David was asking me on what to buy him & I have no idea. We go thru this every year. Sounds like Joey is pretty serious with Iliana. Doesn't she have a son? I couldn't see Joe's picture. I have to adjust the colors on my monitor. They're too dark.

Donna, great loss! woohoo

Hi to the rest of our group.

Be back tomorrow.

Love,
Es
Attached Images
File Type: gif 1.gif (5.5 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by EsRios426; 02-11-2004 at 06:07 PM.
Closed Thread