Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2004, 10:26 AM   #1  

Default Maximizing my Monday

Hey everyone! I have been checking in sporadically but haven't really posted b/c honestly, i wasn't really on program and didn't want to bring anyone down. I read last weeks' threads with interest. Anyway, i am now ready to be back and to be a positive voice on this board! i also need support from you wonderful ladies! So, here I am!

I restarted WW online 3 weeks ago, had losses for the first two weeks to total 3 pounds(slow, but sure) then gained 2 back this week! (AF is here and I am bloated, but i'm not using that as an excuse) I am NOT going to get discouraged and go off plan though!!! I am staying on!!! I need to lose this baby weight, and, as Kier says, KICK SOME ARSE! (namely, my own!) So, here I am.

I am off today-it's a US holiday, president's Day, plus I worked Saturday. I have already planned my food for the day and did 1/2 hour of aerobics. A friend is coming over with her baby and we are going to do some scrapbooking-my child is now 6 months old and I have only scrapbooked her to age 10 days! gotta go-BBL!
Lori
Old 02-16-2004, 11:40 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey Girls
One of my gfs had a baby on V-day and I have to say he's V. cute Today TOM is soo raging out of control I can barely hold my head up I'm anemic and yet I'm also OP!
SO I think a good part of my day will be spent in nap mode then study mode I have to find the spinach in the freezer so i can have iron fest
V-day was good Quiet df had a firecall as we got too the restaurant so we left but went back after the call and got seated immediately I had veal meddalions and we split dessert tartuffo
i'm going to go relax a bit i will bbiab
Kierie
PS Lori it sounds like you are doing great!
Old 02-16-2004, 12:22 PM   #3  

Hey girls,

I'm at home for President's day today too. Got lotsa chores to do....fun! Anyway, my weekend was pretty good. Went out partying Friday night and babysat Sat night. Yesterday I did eat McDonalds , but I also went on a "long run" (mix of running and walking) with a friend, so I hope it balanced out. I didn't eat much the rest of the day either. Today I'm going to try to go for a short run again and use my weight machine. I already have a dump of fajita chicken meat, beans and bell pepper in the fridge that I just need to heat up.

Lori, good to see you back
Kierie, LOVE tartufo. Sounds like you had a great dinner!

ok, I'll try to BBL
Old 02-16-2004, 01:31 PM   #4  
Proud Canadian

Morning! I'm working because we don't have a president up here. The John Mayer concert was pretty boring on Saturday night (of course, I was working) but the audience was subdued and TONS of them left early. There were about 13,000 people there and I figure 5,000 left before the encore. Lots of couples. Almost made me happy to be single. At least I was making money. This week I will be back OP!! Now that I am over my "cravings" time of month, I can get on with things. I slept right through WI on Saturday but I think I'm up so a good week will see me back down on Saturday. Chicken and mushrooms for dinner tonight (it's what I have in the fridge.) We'll see how it turns out. Anyone have any suggestions?
Lori - Nice to see you! How is that beautiful baby doing?
Kier - what's tartuffo? Sounds yummy.
Lexxy - go exercise queen! What machine do you have?

OK - back to work. Boss is off today so I may be around a bit.

KT
Old 02-16-2004, 04:17 PM   #5  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

LORI!!!! Baby!! Tell me more... wow I missed so much being gone. It's good to 'see' you.

KO - your dinner sounded wonderful!

KT - I'm surprised people left. I love John Mayer, altough he is a bit mellow.

Lexxy - You lucky dog you. I'm working today. Everyone I know had today off. Makes being here all the worse this Monday.

Dinnen Saturday was wonderful. Brian came to the door with a dozen red roses - they were beautiful! We sat by the fire and exchnged gifts (the roses would have been gift enough) - but he pulled out a small box. And I oped it - beautiful DIAMOND earrings. I love them! I've never had a dozen red roses or diamonds before (last year he got me roses and daisies mixed). They are so sparklely!

For a starter, I had a pumkin and apple tart with ham, cheddar and leaks. Sounds weird but it was DELICIOUS! Dinner was a pork loin, which I didn't love... but only because I don't think I like pork loin... and for some reason I ordered it. Brian had oysters and shrimp with lobster stuffing and steak (it was a surf and turf)... and of course there was dessert... I had a chocolate suffle.

We'll see if I gain.. but it was delicious. I worked out 5 times and swam 4 times, so hopefully I will still lose.

It today over yet?????

Lisa
Old 02-16-2004, 05:13 PM   #6  
Proud Canadian

Lisa - Your dinner sounds fantastic! After roses and diamonds! You are a lucky girl! And way to go with all the workouts if you don't lose this week, wait till next!!

Today's not over yet, but I sure wish it was...

KT
Closed Thread