Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2003, 08:48 PM   #1  

Default Night Owls #61

Hi Everyone,

Today I have been working on Kayleen's room, you know uncluttering and cleaning, she never seems to get along the edges and under things, lol!

Hi Kathy, I am not familiar with dr Phil's plan but it sounds like it may be interesting, I do know the name. As for Mike and I, I hope it works out too but right now there is not much there, just a strong friendship, we will see how it develops. He is a wonderful man and we really enjoy eachother's company so who knows.

Hi Candice, you have so much control with your points and eating, I think you are doing wonderful.

Anyone heard from Setina or PJ lately?

Love
Brenda
Old 09-18-2003, 11:53 AM   #2  

Default Hi Everyone

I don't know if you have noticed the moderator introduction thread but I will be moderating all the ww forums. Suzanne asked me to do it, she thought it would be easier to just have one ww moderator. I don't think we have ever had a problem in the night owl threads before which is wonderful. Anyway, I am hoping that it will help me get back on track now that I will be at the boards more often.

Hi Candice, I hope your dog feels better, I have been missing for awhile, is she just temporarily sick or is something more the matter? Wow the bank thing sounds stressful, hope it all gets straightened out soon.

Kathy, let me know how the doctor Phil books seems after you have gotten into it more, sounds interesting.

Brenda
Old 09-19-2003, 04:22 AM   #3  

Bren..she is old...17 and had a stroke this summer on top of her arthritis. She needs a doggie nursing home, we need to put her down but havne't made the decision yet, thinking she might get better.

The dog is has been full of life and very energetic for an old dog but she is still peeing in her bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had my hair cut today and we were talking and she went way too short but it will grow I know. DH hates it and keeps telling me so!!!! Seems her DH was diagnosed with Fibro and was in a car accident a few years back and has back surgery and is still in terrible pain and driving her nuts!
Old 09-21-2003, 03:47 AM   #4  

Well pain wise the dog is doing much better than me but I don't pee in my bed!

Spent all day yesterday trying to track down my old checks (I save everything )and still have them from day one but they are in differnt boxes and I got to reading some old mail I had kept. The bank is to call back Monday after they talk to the president to see if we get any money back since it was their fault on the mess up of accounts. They have all the record on micro fish but seem reluctant to look anything up! Lifiting the boxes and sorting thorugh is extremely hard on my arms and upper body, but I need to shred some stuff anyway.

Eating is ok but I got into some pecans and almonds last night..didn't measure out so not sure what I ate, not too much but over pts I think. My jaw is really killing me from my anxiety hitting big time right now, my TMJ acting up so I try to much on things to loosen the jaw up.

Hope none of your were bothered too much by that izabel character
Old 09-22-2003, 06:59 PM   #5  

Hi Candice,

I am sorry about your dog, I know that must be very hard.

It sounds like you are doing well on program.

Good luck with the bank, they should definitely be held responsible

Brenda
Old 09-23-2003, 12:50 AM   #6  

Default hi

hi nite owls!!

candice- i will say a little prayer for you and your dog. i know it is soo hard. i dread the day myself! try to keep your chin up!

brenda- i am slowly going thru the book. there is a lot of self realization involved. test, thoughts etc... a lot is old stuff but i am using it to my advantage so far. i am working on my self talk.

i had a good weekend so i am looking forward to weigh-in this wednesday. hung out with the new prospect sat. nite and chatted some. looking positive so far...

have a good week!
kathy
Old 09-23-2003, 07:00 PM   #7  

Hi Kathy,

It sounds like you have had a good week, I wish you a wonderful weigh-in tomorrow, you deserve it!! Yes, I guess books like that quite a bit of thought and time if you want to do it right. It sounds pretty interesting for sure. Self-talk is something we should all do on a regular basis.

Hello to everyone, where are ya??

Bren
Old 09-24-2003, 01:55 AM   #8  

I talk to myself all the time...but I guess that isn't the same thing is it? Taffy apples are out and I have been eating them..3pts a piece but I count it as a fruit too!
Old 09-24-2003, 06:49 PM   #9  

Hi Candice,

What are taffy apples? Are they carmel apples? I just love those and would love to find out that they are only 3 pts.

Bren
Old 09-26-2003, 12:38 AM   #10  

Default hi

thanks for the luck bren! it worked.. i lost 1.5. yipeee! i didn't get to post it sooner because i also cought a cold and i've been sleeping away the last 2 days.

i've been living on soup and crackers and haven't been counting anything besides sheep!!! so next week i might not be so lucky.oh well i can't help being sick...

i agree on the carmel apples... yummy! are they the same thing..inquiring minds want to know???

have a happy friday!
kathy
Old 10-02-2003, 07:27 PM   #11  

Default Hey there, where is everyone?

Hope you are all doing okay. I have a question, I am having a terrible time getting into the threads, I click on a thread to enter it and nothing happens. After 4 or 5 times I finally get in. Anyone else having this problem?

I did pretty good today getting on program until somebody brought out the cake, Yikes! I did get in all my water though so that is a step in the right direction I guess.

Where is PJ? I am worried about her.

Candice, Tara, Emmy, Kathy and everyone else, come out and play.

See Ya
Bren
Old 10-06-2003, 05:29 AM   #12  

Yes the taffy apples are the caramel ones but you gotta make sure they are not the really big ones or the ones with choc on them too. The ones I eat are called Affy Tapples.

We had a hard freeze the other night too so I have been busy pulling out stuff. Got a bed I need to divide too but not sure I'm up to that now. The dog is doing well and has stopped peeing her bed for now My puter is having problems so have to take it in to get it fixed, the internal switch needs replacing, my son has had two computers that have had this problem.

Got my pictures back..didn't send any in all summer so have lots, will post the link when I get a chance.

HALLOWEEN CANDY POINTS
Almond Joy 2 snack size bars 4 points
Baby Ruth 2 fun size bars 4
Bit O Honey 6 pieces 4
Butterfinger 2 fun size bars 4
Candy corn 26 pieces 3
Caramello 2 snack size bars 4
Double Bubble Gum 2 pieces 1
Fifth Avenue 2 pieces 4
Heath Bar 5 snack size bars 6
Hershey Bar (plain) 2 snack size bars 5
Hershey Bar (w/ almonds) 2 snack size bars 5
Hershey Kisses 8 kisses 5
Hot Tamales 1 box 1
Kit Kat 3 (2pc) snack bars 6
Lifesavers 4 candies 1
M&M plain 1 fun size pack 2
M&M peanut 1 fun size pack 2
Mars 2 fun size bars 4
Mike & Ikes 1 snack package 1
Milk Duds 4 fun size boxes 4
Milky Way 2 fun size bars 4
Milky Way Lite miniatures 5 pieces 3
Mounds 2 snack size bars 4
Nestle's Crunch 4 fun size bars 5
O' Henry 2 fun size bars 5
Pumpkin Pop 1 sucker 1
Raisisettes 3 snack size boxes 4
Reese's Crunch Cookie Cups 2 snack size 4
Reese's Miniature PB Cups 5 pieces 5
Snicker 2 fun size bars 4
Starbursts 8 pieces 4
Sugar Babies 2 snack size pouches 4
3 Muskateer 2 fun size bars 3
Tootsie Roll Midgees 12 pieces 3
Tootsie Roll 2 snack bars 2
Twix 1 snack size bar 2
Whoppers Malted Milk Balls 2 snack size pouches 5
York Peppermint Patties 3 patties 3
Old 10-09-2003, 03:45 AM   #13  

Been trying to suck up the lady bugs with the sweeper that are in the house and it hurts my neck to reach up high so I'm having headaches Trying to not over do in the yard...does this mean we are getting old since we all get stiff

The dog had a realy bad day Monday and so did I but she is back up and moving again, we are talking again about putting her down, you can here her bones rub together when she walks (we think that is the noise we are hearing) She has lost so much muscle form not being active.

Made 3 kinds of soup and put in the freezer. Last week I ate over pts a few and so the scale is up a few now this week I will try to eat under and see what happens.
Old 10-10-2003, 06:43 AM   #14  

This is the second year the ladybugs have been really bad. They like to hang by the light on the ceiling as you come in the back door and it is very high up so hard to reach all the little critters

Made my son a new Choc chip recipe to mail to him but I ate way too many. This is a really rich and gooey recipe and you add a tsp of lemon juice to keep the cookies soft. They make like a 3-4 inch cookie but they are about 6 pts apiece
Old 10-12-2003, 01:02 PM   #15  

Default hi

hi niteowls! i am a day owl today. thought i'd get a few computer minutes in before i'm off to my part time job. i got this part time job to keep me from getting bored to death and to have a little more spending money. holidays are coming!

i finally got my computer fixed up. now it is whipping thru what i want. i guess it was too bogged down with internet junk and was slowing it down. my computer guy showed me how to clean it up so it won't happen again.

i have been following the south beach diet within my WW points this week. i kind of combined them both. it seems to be working well so far. i'll let you all know wednesday after i weigh in. everyone at work is following it and doing extremely well with it. some of them went on it because their dr's recommended it.

have to get off to work! have a nice sunday!
kathy
Closed Thread