#307 Bales of Turtles Keepin' On - Page 4 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 06-23-2020, 04:16 PM   #46  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

to Gettinfit

We welcome you with open arms. I have to be honest in that we aren't a very active site, but I check in at least 3x a week and there is always something good going on.

You could be my twin...……..I'm 5'4", my high weight was 234.6#, I rejoined in 2000 the year two of my children were getting married, have been a member of WW pretty much this whole time. Now I weigh in the low 190's, but crossing over into "onederland" was a most wonderful feeling and I know you have it in you to do that. I'm going to offer some advice which is ridiculous since I am not super successful, but...………...be a bit easy on yourself as you track. Do the very best you can and please don't give up ever or beat yourself up if you slip. We are living in trying times right now.
I am sending you : for a : You can do this and honestly...………...welcome, welcome, welcome. We have some very nice people who chime in here.

And may I offer my sympathy in the loss of your mother. Words won't do me justice, but I am very sorry for you.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2020, 09:52 AM   #47  
Stay Focused & Committed

S/C/G: 237/200/165

Height: 5" 5.5

Awhhh Judy, thank you so much! Thanks for the advise also. I am determined to make it to onederland in July. So far I've had a pretty decent week. I've tracked and have ended up using a few weekly points each day. I've walked every day so I know I'm on the right track now . My biggest problem is snacking on "junk food" so I have to fight the urge not to use too many points on snacks. I will limit myself to the WW snacks when I have something.

Can you believe the first time I joined WW was in 1976 (telling my age) when I was a teenager and I have never reached my goal. I am determined to make lifetimer status this time! I hope you are having a successful week!

Sheila
GettinFit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 08:53 PM   #48  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Sheila, so glad to hear the optimism in your writing. You are doing this! and : will follow

Sending : to all the turtles. I have gotten to know so many of you over the years and I wish you all the best. Very happy to have Sheila chime in. Maybe we'll both hit goal this year!!!!

Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 07-07-2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old 06-28-2020, 04:04 PM   #49  
Chick

Hi Turtles,

Sending you all the best!
Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 07-07-2020 at 10:18 PM.