#307 Bales of Turtles Keepin' On - Page 3 - 3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

Old 04-10-2020, 10:00 PM   #31  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Special hi to Merowi2. So glad to hear you are being nicer to yourself and your weight is cooperating too.
You are welcome. I recognized myself in your writing, so I wanted to try and help.. All the best to you and God bless.

Turtles, chime in when you can. It's good to be here when we are right on track and when we're not. OK??
Good luck to everyone.
Judy

Last edited by Itryharder; 04-11-2020 at 12:07 PM.
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 12:09 PM   #32  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Today will be a good day. We can do this. I am working hard on planning food and then carrying thru. Is anyone else out there waking up super early and needing food to get back to sleep? This is a new habit I don't want to keep.

: and :

Judy
Old 04-14-2020, 01:23 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles - still chugging along up here & doing my best with all that is going on. I am still working although abit of a shorter week & that has been different, but am sticking to my meal schedule for the most part.
Still getting in my walks unless raining too hard & today it was sunny and cool.

I have joined in on a few WW virtual meetings and the one with my leader is tonight, so looking forward to that. Great way to keep in touch with everyone.

All - hope you are all keeping safe and doing your best to stay on track!

Take care

Gail
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2020, 09:33 AM   #34  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Gail, it's good to hear from you and that you're doing well.

My weight is pretty much stabilized. Of course I would like to lose weight and reach goal this year. However, I am doing okay and that may have to be good enough for now.

Sending : to all who read here. Post when you get a chance to help keep us going.
Judy
Old 04-21-2020, 03:02 PM   #35  
Chick

Hi turtles,
Cooking has been quite experimental lately. I am making sure I don't waste any groceries I have. Gail, I thought of you today since I made my Virus Version of Impossible Pie. I didnt' have Bisquick, so I used pancake mix. No froz. spinach, so used fresh. No whole milk, so I used almond milk. I'll let you know if it's even edible. LOL. I am staying close to WW's ideas on the Purple plan and doing the best I can. I haven't lost any weight, but I haven't gained more than a pound either so until I get a real boost again and until NY settles down a bit this may be my best effort.
Take care. Be well. Do the best you can, and keep on keepin' on!!
Judy
Old 04-27-2020, 11:23 AM   #36  

Hi turtles - weather warming up lately, so that is nice for my walks. So tired of staying home on weekends, and seriously need my hair done & a pedicure. But we are all keeping safe, so that is main thing.

Judy - I love the Impossible Pie, still one of my favorities and so nice to have on hand for lunches and side dish.

Glad you are keeping well - stay safe.

Gail
Old 04-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #37  
Chick

Hi turtles,
Yes Bandit, the stay at home is getting old.
Tracking helps me keep in tune with food, but I have gained weight both last week and this week. I need to pay attention to exactly what I am doing. On Purple many foods are zero points,so I need to make sure I am eating only what I need, not what I want. So good hearing from you.

Everybody, take care and stay well. As far as weight reduction, we can do this with a good attitude and determination.

: and :

Judy
Old 05-09-2020, 10:34 AM   #38  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Take care of yourselves. Really do the best you can. Stay well.
All the best to all of you.
Judy
Old 05-13-2020, 10:10 AM   #39  

Hi turtles - our weather has been so up/down up here (as well as my weight) Lose a few/gain a few - will be glad when we get back to our meetings. Right now the virtual timing doesn't work for my regular group, but can still join in other groups for now.

Virtual is OK, but prefer in person. Still sticking with blue plan for now.

Really tired of not socializing on the weekends. Thank goodness I am still getting out to work during the week.

Take care
Gail
Old 05-14-2020, 08:07 PM   #40  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Gail, glad you are still working. I am retired, but my adult daughters are working from home and my son works in a hospital so he's on site.
I have been watching and participating in our virtual WW mtgs. but I find I want to binge right after it. What's that all about? My weight is also up and down a bit. I am better off than I was in December, but no where near where I wanted to be.

Sending all the best to those who check in here. Here's : for : Be a great , get in your , and do your best. It would be lovely to come out of this at a new lower weight. Good luck!

Judy