Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2003, 02:05 PM   #16  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default OMGOMGOMG

OK first off before I get lost in the insanity WB JENL! you better be here to stay young lady! OR ELSE!
I'm only here for a minute b/c Im nervous too nervous to sit at the puter.
We saw the house last night! and its very brown But we love it and we're making an offer today
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I feel like an adult I'm so damn scared
Oh and on the money thing
I say keep em separate till just before you're married
Old 08-20-2003, 03:40 PM   #17  
Proud Canadian

OK - popping in quick on my lunch break cause I had to talk about finances when the ex and I shacked up. We figured out what household expenses would be and we had a joint account that we put half of household expenses in plus a little more every month and we used that to pay all our communal bills and groceries. Then we kept our separate accounts for stuff we had or wanted and anything that built up in the joint account was used for things like vacations. It worked well. Anyway, crazy busy for the next couple of weeks but I'll pop in when I can. Jen - nice to see you back (I think I missed the pics too) and CONGRATS Lori!!
KT
Old 08-20-2003, 03:47 PM   #18  
Eve's Mom

I did see Jen's pic - one of Emma holding Kate. And I did comment - hope you were referring to me Jen!

Anyway, it's been a busy day, and weird. Dad is def divorcing stepmonster, which is good but he is taking it badly - tears in his eyes...he has to find a place to live now. she is going to get a mortgage for his half of the house.

Other than that, having female probs....I have had KILLER cramping episodes. Not just sort of bad, but debilitating, screaming in pain cramps. Dr. Lori - any suggestions? Endometriosis? Probs from Miscarraige? I am going to see my fam doc next Wednesday....hope that helps....it's pretty bad!

Well I can't post proper b/c of my job - have big meeting in 10 min to prep for....so have a good day all!!
Old 08-20-2003, 04:11 PM   #19  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Got lunch finally... it was like 1:30 and I was STARVING. Ran out to a pizza joint with hubby... but I had the salad bar. Oh and breadsticks. But the salad should count for something, right??

I also picked up some pics I was getting developed. Oh my babies are so cute. I will try to get them scanned and share. They are growing up so fast.
Old 08-20-2003, 08:17 PM   #20  
Divine Gal

hiya gang.How is everyone doing? I am doing ok just alittle down in the dumps and not feeling to good. Been sticking to my points though.I have been slacking in the exercise though.I totally need to get motivated again.I so don't like when I amnot feeling well.

Lynnie
Old 08-21-2003, 01:46 AM   #21  
Miss. Brat

S/C/G: 262/262/140

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone. LOL I use the term stepmonster too! My outlaws are gone! They pulled out of the driveway at 6AM today. I was so happy I could just pee!
Finances......... My ex and I had everything jointly. Just not his 401K big mistake on my part......
DH and I now? Hard to explain. DH has a checking, savings, business checking account, he is on his DD account for Social Security as well. I have 1 checking account that has DH on it to. I have no Credit cards but DH does. He works I am a SAHM to his kids. I am talking to him about getting me a credit card to give me some security. It sucks when he is gone out of town and I end up with nothing in my account. I sound like a fool when others hear my financial security but I know from my Divorce that joint accounts don't guarantee anything. My ex filed bankruptcy and I had to with him or I would of been libel for all his debts.
I went to WW tonight and used my skip a weigh in pass. I am having TOM, just came off outlaws being here for over 1 week and stress eating week.
Daphne
Closed Thread