Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 05:12 PM   #1  

Default New Here!

Hi i am 32 and starting back on WW today,tried the South Beach diet,lost a lil weight in 3 days but is not worth it,i like to be a happy person and that diet did not make me happy! So when i ate my ff hot dog with the WOW pringles and my Dt mt Dew i was a very happy person!!!!!!

I am 149 and have a goal of 130!!!!!!! I am gonna do it this time!
Last time i got down to 140 but eating garbage and saying i will start over tommorrow let it creep back up on me So i blame only myself!

I am hoping someone here can help me with this,how do you determine banked points for exercise? I do about an hour of cardio a day(5 X a week) and i know i get to take off for this but i do not know how to determine this! Can someone pleeeeeeeaaaaaaase help me! You all seem so nice and i know it will be a fun journey with you all
Old 08-14-2003, 03:46 PM   #2  
Cockeyed Optimist

Hi JessJohnsMom!

I think you can eat up to 4 activity points a day. Under the old system I think it was 1 pt for 20 min of exercise. Under the newer system, there is a slide rule that figures your points based on amount of time/perceived exertion.

Come join us on the daily thread each day!

Laura
Closed Thread