Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2003, 02:26 PM   #16  
Eve's Mom

Default Howdy Girls!

Its been so busy here today! Jen K I am just listening to All that you Can't Leave Behind CD thinking of you hee hee! Nice pics of you and Kirsty! Kirsty, you always look really happy in your pics!

Sadly, I am way too far from Boston to see Lori et al...I could do a western Canada 3FC or Maritimes...??

OH ALI - are you Ottawa or Montreal?? Either way, I will be in Ottawa and Montreal on Canada Day weekend - think we could hook up?? I'd love to meet you!!!

Anyway, you have all been busy chatting and I haven't been catching up... but Angie I went to your web site - what cute girls you have!! And they seem really happy hanging out together!

Kirsty - enjoy your snow! We are so dry we are concerned about drought conditions this spring again!! SIGH!!

Lori - that is cool about your friends and your band as well! Wish I could go too....

Jayne - hellllllooooooooo - don't do the MIA thing for so long again!! Sorry to hear about the flu you had to deal with! Hope all is well and the van is back to normal

Well, back to work - I'll never get outta here on time tonight if I don't get at it....!!

BBL
Old 01-09-2003, 02:42 PM   #17  
Running Babe

Just had an amazing workout.. it was fairly busy I guess all the New Year's resolutions people.

Jayne: I think the problem is is that there are two reserved parking areas. The one I rented is from the management and by the pool in my complex. The security company called and cancelled my ticket! The management will see what is up and why someone is claiming me spot...grrr..

Angie: Thanks for the link!

LoriD: It's not definite, but I think I'll try to be down there for at least one weekend... It's a 7 hour drive to Boston from Ottawa, but hey, we have a long weekend in May in Canada, so it would be a good time for me to go down, plus my friend will have had her baby by then, so I want to see her child (I hope she's okay, the ultrasound showed that her limbs<the doc think it's a girl> aren't growing in proportion to her body).

Belle: I'll e-mail you soon, but I will be in either city that weekend! I live in Ottawa and should be staying here through the summer, but go to Montreal frequently (they're REALLY close!) but yes! definitely we should meet

Ciao

Ali
Old 01-09-2003, 04:00 PM   #18  
Proud Canadian

Alright, I am here but still crazy busy at work, I usually have a line up of about 9 students or more at any given time and there are two of us working the front desk. I miss you all and can't wait to catch up!
KT
Old 01-09-2003, 06:38 PM   #19  
Canadian Chick

Hey all,

Sorry to pop in here so late. I had today off but was very busy trying to get the house in order, get some groceries & spend some quality time with DH before he went to work this evening. We think we've finally managed to work out our issues from last week. I think I've managed to let go of my anger & things are slowly getting back to normal. I hate fighting with DH. This is only our 3rd major fight in 5.5 years (thank goodness!)

I am doing so awesome this week following the plan. I have banked points everyday except Monday. Today is rocking & I have the rest of the week all planned out so come WI Monday I should be seeing a loss Next week will be a little more challenging b/c it is my b-day on Thursday & dh is planning an evening for the two of us which of course will include food & then on the 18th we're having a potluck supper b-day bash at our place with all of our friends. It is good that it is potluck b/c I can control at least the content of one dish but there will be lots of tempting food & lots to drink so it will be a challenge!

Angie/Jayne You have to watch that you don't count your fajitas too low. I made quesadillas today & the only torillas I could get were 4 points just for one tortilla. I always figure out approximately what it would be worth if I made it at home & then I add at least 3 points or more for cooking method b/c restaurants don't usually make things the healthiest way.

Angie, where did you buy your scale at. I'm in Canada too so I might have the same store where I'm at.

Jayne, get better soon girl!

JenK & Kirsty Lookslike you had a blast together! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Belle, I am totally up for a W.Canada get together. We're hoping that sometime this summer we can head to Calgary. I also have to take some continuing education this year & a lot of the good courses are in Calgary so if I hear of any I may be headed that way again. Now we just need KT to head east & we can all hook up

KT, hope that life isn't too crazy busy & you're still finding time for fun

Ali, hope your parking issues get resolved soon. You are a workout machinge! Keep it up I hope that your friend's baby is alright.

ModLori Have a super fun time this weekend! I wish I could come.

LoriD, you'll have to share pictures when you're super pg. THen you will be soooo cute!

Speaking of cute pg'ers anyone know where our other Jen is?

kirsty, I noticed we have lots of faces missing too. I hope they come back soon.

Hello to everyone else out there. Come & share. Hopefully I'll talk to you all tomorrow.
Old 01-09-2003, 08:24 PM   #20  
It's a life long struggle

S/C/G: 230/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Ok, I am back! I ordered a grilled chicken asked for no mayo, and the bacon on the side (gave it to my dh), It also had cheddar cheese....I asked them to switch it for mozzerella (simply cause I like it better) and it was AWESOME! I guess about 12-13 points but WELL worth it I also had a side salad and fork dipped the dressing (asked for it on the side)and I had about 6 small spoonfuls of icecream. I figure about 4 points worth. So, all in all about 17 points. I had eaten 11 when I went so total for the day ended at 28. My max is 27...so I went one over.

RhubarbJelly...Yeah for you! You sound like you are doing awesome! I bet you will see a nice loss. When is your next wi? I bought my scale at Canadian Tire for $119 ($139.00 taxes in). I LOVE it!
Old 01-09-2003, 10:21 PM   #21  
Canadian Chick

Angie, Glad to hear everything worked out not too badly at the restaurant. Good work on asking for what you want (and deserve)! My next WI is Monday. I used to always have problems with sticking to it on the weekends but I seem to have ti licked. Plus this weekend I work all weekend so it won'treally feel like a weekend anyway. I'll have to check Canadian Tire & then see if I can talk dh into us spending that much on a scale! lol! Talk to you tomorrow
Closed Thread