Old 12-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good evening all

Friday!! it didn't come too soon.

Tina, hope everything is coming along in your condo. I'm off Dec 22 and go back Jan 4-I'm so looking forward to the time off-and I think I'll paint my place. I've decided to stay home this year. I would like to go to Edmonton and Calgary but I'm tired of always being away on the holidays. I'll go back in May. I do miss my sons though.

I went to a musical play last night with two ladies from work-little theatre- it was called "Menopositive - the musical"-it was absolutely hilarious. We laughed so hard we were crying.
I've been pretty good on program - I can't wait to get to a meeting and get the new material-hopefully tuesday after work. According to my scales I'm about 135/136-I'm so happy to finally be in the 130's again. I know when I weigh in in the evening I'll be a bit heavier and WW's scales are always different than mine, but I shouldn't have to pay this time because I'm sure I'll be within 2 pts of my goal weight. We'll see,
As for the weather, I think it might snow this weekend. Any snow that we've had is gone. We've been getting lots of rain

hope we all have a great day tomorrow on program
talk to you all later
maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2010, 09:46 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey ya'll.
I'm sooo tired so I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I joined ww online yest. I am so glad I did. I think I really like the new plan and I also think it's gonna be easier to follow. Hi to all-I'm going to bed!
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:34 AM   #18  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Morning!

Yay!!! farmgirl!! I think you'll love it!

Maureen - Bob & I go to our local "Little Theatre" too! Love going! Glad you had a nice time. Yay to painting! I hate doing it, but sooooo happy once it's done!

spryng - You make me tired just reading about your long days!!! lol! Good job on your POINTS yesterday! keep it up! I'm gong to my meeting tomorrow morning!

Tina - Have you made the pudding yet? I have used 7 of my 49 POINTS so far!

Dori - Yes in deed. That salad does sound good. I'lm going to try it next time I go to Wendy's! Hope Justin is better!

Have a great day girls! I'm working till 3 and then I'm off till Weds. Wooohoooo!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 05:46 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Good morning all!!!

jeanne, I'm tired just posting how much I work, LOL!!! Enjoy your days off this week, sounds wonderful! I just have one long week next week to get through and then the last two weeks of this month I get each friday off so that will make for nice long 3 day holiday weekends

farmgirl, I'm so glad you joined!!! let us know how today goes for you, or did you start the new plan yesterday as well?

Maureen, I can't wait to join ya in the 130's! I haven't seen them in years now, I used to maintain around 135 which was a nice size 8 for me, I can't wait to pull all those old clothes out again and they fit! What is your goal weight?? how tall are you? just curious, lol.. the play sounded wonderful! glad you got out and enjoyed yourself

Well I have 9 hrs to put in today, which will seem like cake compared to the 12 I've been doing all week. Oh last night, I had 15 pts left for dinner, well dh made dinner (he is on ww too, I think I told you before but couldn't remember) anyway, baked chicken, brocolli and MAC N CHEESE yum and even hot rolls.. ALL OP!! I had enough pts to enjoy 1 1/2 cups of mac n cheese and one roll along with my chicken and veggie.. it felt like cheating it was so darn good, LOL. Ok maybe it's just me but P+ has not been feeling like a diet at all! my scale is moving down so I know it's working but I feel like I'm able to eat anything and everything I love each and every week, or even day if I wish! I'm on cloud nine, ww hit it out of the park with this one, LOL.
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 06:46 AM   #20  
jeanne

Default chocolate chip cookies!!!!

ahhhhhh......help!!! I just made chocolate chip cookies for my brother!!!! They live about 2 hours away and we are meeting for dinner (oh no) tonight! So my little brother & his friend are getting cookies! I miss them sooooo much!

Anyways, waiting for them to cool and then I will package them asap!!!! Wish me luck!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:59 AM   #21  

Jeanne - hide them quick-lol-you'll be strong-find something else-
Old 12-04-2010, 07:13 AM   #22  

fantastic! I finally got the tracker to work again. Life is good! I'm going for breakfast this morning at a restaurant called Local Heroes with my brothers and their wives. I'm starved now and I don't leave for another hour. I will make wize choices.

Spryng-I'm about 5' 3" and I give 140 as my goal weight(I'm a lifetime member & I don't like paying when I don't have to) but my goal weight is around 125-130.
hope we all have a great day on program

maureen

Last edited by maureen kempster; 12-04-2010 at 07:15 AM.
Old 12-04-2010, 03:11 PM   #23  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Maureen, you don't look 5'3" in your photos.
I'm 5'6" and was 125 before getting pregnant. I have not seen that number again.

Jeanne, did you ever get the note that I mailed you?

Spryng, have a good day!

farmgirl, I'm glad you're OP.

Last night, we went to Olive Garden!!!!! Yes, it's good to have the 49 extra points. I had the salad (8pts), the lunch size spaghetti and meat sauce (14pts.) and 2 breadsticks (8pts) for a grand total of 30pts. Naturally, I used some of the 49 pts. It was soooo good!

Susan, how are you?
Dori, I'm sure you're glad for a weekend. You and Justin need to do something fun.

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 04:05 PM   #24  
jeanne

OMGosh Tina!!!! yes, yes, yes!!!! Thank you soooooo much! I got it the last day of the pittsburgh closing I think!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:15 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Hey Everyone!
I started the program yest. It has been fairly easy for me. Dh and I went to cracker barrel for lunch today and I ate the chicken and rice, mac and cheese, lima beans and half a bis with honey. Still have 5 pts for supper. I will say I've been eating more fruit. Know I can have that for 0 pts makes it a good choice and helps me not eat junk between meals. Think i'm gonna have tomato soup and grilled cheese. Might have to dip into my extra pts a little, but that is what they r there for. Are yall trying to not eat all the extra pts or are you eating all of them? just curious. I'm starving...gonna fix supper.
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 12:12 AM   #26  
Thursday Lady

Before, I treid not to eat the flex points. My new leader says she lost weight by using all the 49 pts. (She said that she was on the new program for 1 month before we got it.)
Old 12-05-2010, 01:53 AM   #27  
Susan

Hi,
Just a quick note since it's so late. Pat is playing and I stayed home. Haven't gotten anything done!

We have decided to get a new tv for Christmas! Ours is an old one!

I can't tell if I'm getting sick or have an eye infection. It is red and swollen oh and runny. Now my head is stopping up. I might run get it checked tomorrow if it gets worse.

We have to go to a funeral tomorrow. It's for someone thar works fir Pat. Thus guy's dad died! I know that will be hard!

Well if I misspelled it because I can't see & I'm tired. Off to see now.

My sister joined ww yesterday. Yea! Just wished she lived gete.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 10:32 AM   #28  
Thursday Lady

good morning,
It's a beautiful Sunday here. We're supposed to get down to 34 tonight. I know that doesn't sound like much to you Northerners.

I have eaten all but 4 of my 49 pts. So, today, I will try to be under my 29 daily pts. I'm going to try to eat my 21 pts from the other program.
Okay, I've got to get ready for church. Today, I'm "cooking" Kraft Shells n Cheese. Yummy!
Old 12-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #29  
jeanne

Hi everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Went to WW this morning. Lost 2.6# and earned my pretty copper 50# charm! Sporting it around already!
Old 12-05-2010, 11:55 AM   #30  

way to go Jeanne YIPEEE

the new program starts in Canada tomorrow. can't wait to see what all the hoopla's about