Old 12-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #121  

S/C/G: 178/see ticker/113

Height: 5'3

Morning all!!

Hope everyone had a great evening yesterday. The boards are so quiet these days, hopefully it picks up after the first of the year

So yesterday was a success! I ate all my 29 pts, earned 1 AP point and drank extra water etc to flush my system, my scale showed me down 1.2 lbs today, which I'm not counting anything officially until my wi saturday morning. But it's nice to see it was probably mostly water weight I gained. And on the exercise front I decided to join a challenge to get myself moving more in 2011, so I joined the biggest loser challenge here on 3fc.. you don't need to do their diet or anything, it's just to get people moving more and weighing less, so it sounded like fun! if any of you are interested you have until jan 7th to sign up, here is the link http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/bigg...challenge.html

so anyway, here is to another great OP day, let's stay out of those xmas goodies and think about spring!!! shorts, tank tops, the works
spryng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 10:58 AM   #122  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

I have good news for all of you Olive Garden salad dressing lovers! I bought a bottle from them and it's only 2 pts per 2 Tlbs. So I have been buying spring salad mix and using that cause it is sooo good!
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 11:59 AM   #123  

ok here is my question about olive garden, why in the dining out book does it say the salad with no dressing is 3 pts?? isn't it all free veggies? I guess the olives aren't but you can pick those out.. any ideas why??
Old 12-28-2010, 12:49 PM   #124  
Thursday Lady

Good Day!

Spryng, I'm sure they are counting the croutons in the OG salad.
farmgirl, I didn't know they would sell their salad dressing. I will have to check and see if ours does that. What a great idea!

It is quiet around here. I haven't been on much lately....so much going on this time of year.
Spryng, that is fantastic about your weight. I'm going to pass on weigh-in this week. I've got a bad cold and have been drinking lots of diet drinks---water retention.

Susan, how is your mom?
Jeanne, do you feel okay now?
Dori, how are things?
Maureen, I know you're enjoying your time off.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 01:32 PM   #125  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi everyone!!!

I am feeling better. I went up to jessica's today and walked on the treadmill. Only 1 mile and I was exhausted!

So on Christmas day my brothers best friends house burnt to the ground! It is so tragic. They lost everything. Even their car, as the garage was attached to the house. They have a 3 year old little girl!

Bob did really good with his Christmas shopping this year! He got me a Vera Bradley wallet, change purse & eye glass case to match the purse the girls got me. Then he got me a Vera laptop case! And.....a bunch of accessories for my NOOK!!!!! I was so excited!

ashdawn - Hi! Welcome! I do have the Points Value Calculator and I tried to figure out your husbands daily points for you, but mine are already programed in there and I didn't know how to change it! I will check on my ww online site and come back to ya!
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:17 PM   #126  

S/C/G: 153/151.6/125

Height: 5'4

Jeanne-they don't live in AR do they? Heard on the radio this morning a family's house burnt down in Bauxite on Christmas Day. They lost everything. So sad.
Welcome Ashdawn!! I am getting back up after falling off the wagon over Christmas (or the whole month! lol)
TTYL
farmgirl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 02:31 PM   #127  
Thursday Lady

Ashdawn, welcome, welcome, welcome to our group of losers.
When I went to the first meeting of the new program, they told us that if we didn't get the deluxe kit that day (first of Dec.), they would be out for a long time!
I hope they get them in soon for you. I love my calculator.
Old 12-28-2010, 02:58 PM   #128  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jar1965 View Post
ashdawn - I got 40 Daily Points plus 49 weekly Points..........
It may be a little different based on his activitiy level........
Thanks so much everyone for replying back! Did any of you all hear long the calculators will be 5 dollars? They said they would be going up in price but I was just wondering how long they will be selling them at this price.

Any advice as I get ready to start doing WW?
ashdawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:46 PM   #129  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

welcome Ashdawn-
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 07:46 PM   #130  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Hello everyone. We are down in Thomasville visiting Justin's family for the holidays. We'll be here until the 1st. I'm doing so so OP, but will definitely be back OP when we get back home. Not much is happening. Christmas overall was good and I'm contemplating a few changes that need to be made in the upcoming year. We'll see what happens though. Hope everyone is doing well.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:35 AM   #131  

Morning all!

Not to be a downer this morning but please be careful on looking up daily pts for someone, I know we enjoy being able to help each other out in that department but 3fc is pretty lenient on letting us talk points for food items etc but when it comes to calculating our daily pts that is something each person has to find out through their own means, so you may see a couple posts missing from our daily thread because of this. We can post what we personally get each day (i.e I get 29) but we can't figure out what someone elses will be and post it here, so just a friendly fyi, no biggie! We can move on

Dori, enjoy your time away!

Ashdawn, I think that varies by ww location, my ww meeting charged us 10 bucks for calculators and not sure what they will be starting next month. The only advice I got for ya is If you bite it, Write it.. I really find tracking it the key to success on this plan.. doesn't have to be a journal worth of pages, I have a ww diary on my droid phone that I can track on, the calculators are built where you can track on them or of course there are the paper trackers, whichever way you feel comfortable with but track track track!

jeanne, that is so tragic about that housefire!!! Were they buying the house, did they have insurance that will help? not that that can replace their sentimental belongings or their heartbreak... my heart goes out to them.

Well today is my last day this week with overtime.. just a 10 hr day instead of a 12, yay! then tomorrow is a normal 8 hr day then off for 3 days, I can't wait! I plan on getting on my stationary bike again today for some exercise and just trying to make it through this week, lol Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 12-29-2010, 11:23 AM   #132  
Thursday Lady

It's raining! This is good weather to sit at home and do nothing---Wrong!
I'm going to the gym and get on a treadmill.

We don't have party plans this year. I think we'll go to a favorite restaurant and then come home for a movie. There's a seafood place near us. I love the shrimp cocktail and then a baked potato. Healthy and yummy.

I will be starting our new threads soon. Be on the lookout.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #133  
Susan

I think the post that is being referred to stated how many points that person received? I have seen lots of things in the past posted asking questions about point values. We are here to support each other. If our conversations are going to be so monitored then people will stop sharing. I can say I will!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:37 PM   #134  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

I'm with you Susan-I agree things are suggested not being told it's what you have to do
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #135  
Thursday Lady

Maureen, do you ever check your PM's?