Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2002, 11:39 AM   #1  
Running Babe

Default Sunday

Howdy All,

Thanks for your support. I was kind of mad already on Wednesday when that kid made that comment about my cute round butt (which will ALWAYS be round, but talking with a few of my male friends they prefer round to flat butts anyway), so I guess that was the last straw (my payclerks hasn't cleared up a problem with my paycheque, thus I am owed a heck of a lot of hours in pay, I was told I would get my back pay on Wednesday... I didn't).

Yes it is weird how we can let a complete stranger's comment ruin our days.... But hey, I have a degree, I have a good job and I overcame a huge weight problem, I've made sacrifices to get where I am today (sacrificed time, good food <let's be honest here, even though I do treat myself occasionally, I do still restrict my intake of high cal food>). So I should be proud of where I am now hehehe

Hmmm, notice how weight loss surgury is getting a lot of press lately? I find it almost scary. Sure some people might need it, but I am fearing it is now being pushed for women who have less than 100lbs to lose.

I hope everyone has a good weekend and a happy father's day (my dad has lost soooo much weight now, his healthy lifestyle changes are beginning to pay off, his doc says he just needs to lose 15lbs, I'll have a skinny family by the end of the year!).

Take Care!

Ali
Closed Thread