Old 11-01-2000, 01:15 AM   #16  
soon to be thin

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

------------------
TALK TO YOU "LIGHTER"
Tammie
Old 11-03-2000, 01:58 AM   #17  
One Day At A Time

Hey girls, today was w/i day for me. I had myself ready for them to say "you stayed the same" & hopefully not "you gained". I've been a very bad girl this past week, eating all kinds of things I shouldn't have, going over pts. & not exercising for 2 wks....I hadn't even kept my journal since Sunday. Anyway, believe it or not, I lost 2 lbs...finally I've lost 10 & I got my ribbon I knew I needed to get to the meeting today, because I think I got so messed up because we didn't have a meeting last Thursday...now I feel energized again.

Hope everyone else is doing well!!!!

Robin

Old 11-03-2000, 10:45 AM   #18  
soon to be thin

Robin congrats on your 10# loss! You got your ribbon! soon you'll be adding stars to them.

------------------
TALK TO YOU "LIGHTER"
Tammie
Old 11-04-2000, 11:03 PM   #19  
One Day At A Time

Hey girls. Hope everyone is doing well; it's awfully quiet around here. Tammie, is it just you & me out here???? Deelite, hope you're doing well. Bama Bert, where are you???? I've got some more good news...I finally found a job & it's exactly what I wanted. I'm going to be working from home doing legal transcription for a court reporting agency. Also, I'll probably do proofreading for one of the court reporters & a little farther down the road they're going to teach me stenography so that I can be a court reporter. I'm in heaven I get to stay home with Reagan & earn money!!!! Also, when Bryanna has a field trip or wants me to come to school, I can
Take care & check in soon.

Robin
Old 11-05-2000, 12:30 AM   #20  
soon to be thin

Robin WOW! If I were you I would buy a lottery ticket since things have been going your way Congrats on the job. I work at night only part time 4:00pm to 8:00pm so I am home with my two boys. I too go on my kindergartenrs field trips.

Have a great day!

------------------
TALK TO YOU "LIGHTER"
Tammie
Old 11-05-2000, 03:07 AM   #21  

Robin
That job sounds wonderful! Way to go!
Congratulations on your weight loss this week. You are doing great!

Tammie
How have you been doing? Did you get a lot of gobblins for Halloween?

I have had a few health concerns lately.
I was checked for blood clots in my leg yesterday. There was some bleeding on the artery and there was a small clot that had dissolved. I guess I have to take it easy for a while. I go back to the cardiologist next week.

Take care everyone and have a wonderful week end!

Dee
Old 11-06-2000, 06:34 AM   #22  
One Day At A Time

Tammie...unfortunately TN doesn't have a lottery, but I might have to take a trip to Bristol, VA to buy a ticket - it's only about an hour from here.

Deelite...you better take it easy!!!!! Your health is not something to fool around with. Just lay back & let someone else do the work

I get to start doing some work tomorrow. The lady I'm going to be working for is going to drop off the machine & some tapes here tomorrow. I'm anxious to get started!!

Take care,

Robin
Old 11-07-2000, 12:05 AM   #23  
soon to be thin

Good afternoon: Well, yesterday I got the munchies, so I didn't do so well. I got to jump on my trampoline I've been slaggin on that too!

Deelite I had about 40 gobblins for halloween. My parents get over 100! Hey, you take it easy just let everyone else do things for you for awhile.

Byrd I'm so happy you found work to do at home. I work on a computer at work and sometimes don't feel like getting on the computer at home. But, I like to know what's going on with my new friends. I hope you will continue to stay on this board.

Have a great day!

------------------
TALK TO YOU "LIGHTER"
Tammie
Old 11-08-2000, 10:22 PM   #24  
soon to be thin

Hello everyone! I hope everyone is OK. Isn't this election something!!

------------------
TALK TO YOU "LIGHTER"
Tammie
Old 11-08-2000, 10:57 PM   #25  
One Day At A Time

This election is getting on my nerves. I'm very disappointed in it!!!!!!! I want it to be over, but not the way it's looking!!!!

Robin
Old 11-10-2000, 05:59 AM   #26  
One Day At A Time

Well girls, weigh-in was today. I lost 1!!!! Monday showed a 2 lb. loss, but I over-ate Tuesday & it went back up. Also, I haven't been exercising at all for the past month, so I just finished 20 min. on the exercise bike. I believe that I'm going to have to use exercise to get this weight off faster. Losing weight was so much easier a few years ago!!!!!!!!

Where is everyone? Tammie, I know you've been here; Deelite, hope you're feeling well; Bama Bert...have you deserted us?

Take care
Robin
Closed Thread