Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2000, 08:29 AM   #1  

Thought that I would start a new post the other one was getting to long.

I feel so crapy! I guess this is one day closer to feeling better.

I hope that you are all doing well. Drinking your water and getting in some activity. Take care and keep up the good work!
Old 10-05-2000, 10:45 PM   #2  
One Day At A Time

Hey Deelite, hope you're feeling better today

I lost 1 lb. this wk......wish it had been more, but a lb. is a lb.

Take care,
Robin
207/201/130
Old 10-05-2000, 11:07 PM   #3  

Byrd Hey a pound is a pound. That is great. Go take a look at that pound of butter and say good bye. I wish I could lose that pound. The medication the dr. has put me on cause weight gain. I guess that is why I gainned so much over summer. I kept expecting to lose when I went in for my weigh in. Not

Ohh well one day at a time! That is all I can do.

Does anyone know how to fix my mistake? I started a new post and forgot to #2. Sorry.
Old 10-06-2000, 01:24 AM   #4  
soon to be thin

Good afternoon: Well, today is not OP, I went grocery shopping and ate 2 donuts!!

Byrd good luck on your interview today!

BamaBert congrats on your lost

Deelite I hope your feeling better. I

Have a good evening

------------------
TALK TO YOU "LIGHTER"
Tammie
Old 10-08-2000, 07:05 AM   #5  

Hi Everyone
I hope that you all have a nice week end.
Not much happening on our board.
I have to go away for a week so I won't be posting for awhile.
I am going for heart surgery. Maybe after this I will feel better. I need my life back.
Keep drinking your water and counting your points and I hope to hear that there is less of you when I get back.
Take a walk for me...
Bye
Old 10-08-2000, 09:31 AM   #6  
One Day At A Time

Deelite......heart surgery That's really serious; may I ask why you have to have heart surgery? I wish you all the luck in the world. Take care of yourself.

Robin
Old 10-11-2000, 09:20 AM   #7  

I went for my 2nd weigh-in today. Reminder... 1st week 1.2. This week.... 4.8!!!!! That makes 6lbs total!!!

I have a super headache now though and wish it would go AWAY!!!
Old 10-13-2000, 11:12 PM   #8  
One Day At A Time

Where in the world is everyone?????

BAMA BERT...you are doing GREAT!!!!!!!! Wish I could say that I was doing that well, but this week's weigh-in did not go well. First of all, I knew that I had probably gained 1 lb., but I had to wear jeans since the we had cool weather...so 2+ I know that I didn't have the best week, but I'm determined to shake it off & get back on track this week & lose 2-3 lbs.!!!!!! Also, I didn't get in any exercise last week, but I will this week.

I'm so glad this week is almost over. Other than the awful w/i, I had to take John to the ER because he had gotten choked on something Sunday night & it stayed in his throat. He wouldn't go until Tuesday morning & they ended up admitting him for 23 hrs to run a scope down his throat. They got what looked to be a piece of plastic & he's doing much better now. Also, my poor little Reagan had to go have his "2" month shots. He got 4 in his legs & it hurt my poor baby, but he quit crying almost as soon as I picked him up. He's such a brave baby When he was born, he weighed 7 lbs 15 ozs & was 21" long; now he's 13 lbs 10 oz & 25" long...he'll be 12 weeks tomorrow.

Hope to hear from everyone soon. Have a great w/e.

Robin
Old 10-15-2000, 05:29 AM   #9  
Net browser

Hi Everybody I know my friend
DEELITE is home now and just wanted to say, WELCOME BACK you sure were missed. Take it easy and rest as much as you can.~~~~~I'll be talking to you soon.
Love Slavika.
Old 10-15-2000, 07:42 AM   #10  
Super Surfer

Hi Deelite...Welcome Back Home!! So glad everything went well. Looking forward to 'talking' to you. You take care .
Old 10-17-2000, 07:20 PM   #11  
One Day At A Time

Hey girls...where have you all disappeared to?????

Does anyone else do what I do...weigh everyday? I know you're not supposed to, but I do it anyway It seems to help. Anyway, my scales are showing that I'm down a few pounds...sure hope it shows that at w/i on Thursday. How is everyone else????

Deelite...how did things go? Are you OK????

I've got an idea...if you all come back. We need to liven the thread up. How about we post some daily menus/recipes/tips/etc.??? Or any other suggestions you may have. Please give me some input.

Robin
Old 10-17-2000, 09:16 PM   #12  

Good Morning

I think you are right Robin everyone has disappeared. Or maybe they are haveing a party without us somewhere...

I am back at home now. With not much to do. I need to rest and keep quite for a while. I think the surgery was a success. I will know more when I am moving around a bit more. I am quite sore but glad to be home.

I like your idea about posting tips and recipes. It might get things going.

I hope your weigh in goes well on Thursday. My meeting is today but I am not up to going yet. I will forfeit that and go to my friends for tea.

have a good day

[This message has been edited by Deelite (edited 10-17-2000).]
Old 10-18-2000, 12:11 AM   #13  

I just finished typing up a take home exam due in a class at 2pm today (it is just after noon here)!!! :-) I will have time to make my weigh-in in about an hour! I am not expecting good news. I did not stay on program this weekend (with a big football game in town Saturday and all that good tailgate food and beer!), but I was too bad. However it is nearly that TOM and I suspect H2O will be a culprit as well. Not to mention that I ate some micro popcorn last night that seemed overly salty. But, since I expect it, hopefully the news won't be as hard to take. Hopefully I will have time tonight to post how it went! Deelite, glad you are doing better!!! I know I am new but WHERE IS EVERYONE?!?!?! :-D
Old 10-18-2000, 09:18 AM   #14  

I lost another pound!!! 7 lbs total in 3 weeks back in WW!!!! I am pretty excited
Old 10-18-2000, 09:01 PM   #15  
One Day At A Time

Deelite & Bama Bert I'm soooooooo glad to see you guys I thought everyone had left!!

Deelite...I hope you're doing well & I don't blame you a bit for skipping your w/i last night Get plenty of rest & get back to good health!!!!

Bama Bert...you are on the ball!!!!!!! You're doing GREAT.

Do the 2 of you exercise? I've been trying to ride the 'ole exercise bike at least 3X per week & am doing pretty well. I have a great neighborhood to walk in, but I never seem to do it because there is a hill either direction I go in...it's a circle...(& w/asthma it's really hard on me). I know that it would be good for me; but unfortunately, I rarely listen to myself. LOL!!!

Take care.

Robin
Closed Thread