Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 08:20 AM   #1  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Default Finally Friday

Morning girls.
Old 03-29-2002, 08:28 AM   #2  
GO TERRIERS!!!!

Rina - I'm glad the thing with your boss was nothing. That's always good to find out.

Hello Tonya, Kier, Kristy and Jen. Yesterday was a quiet day, wasn't it.

Well, I've done super this week so far (since WI on Tuesday). I really want another loss this week. I do have a few things standing in my way - my best friend is coming into town. I should be fine food wise - we're getting Indian for dinner and just having breakfast at home, so really the only thing I'm worried about it alcohol. He gets pissy because I never drink anymore. He knows I'm trying to lose weight and he always tells me how proud he is of me, so he understands. But I can tell he wants me to go out and party.

And then, next week isn't going to be good.... I can't go to the gym Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday!!!! That doesn't leave me much gym time at all so I'm worried about the following week. But if the weathers nice maybe I can walk at lunch to make up for it.

Wow - what a boring post. I'm sorry. I'm just rambling.

I got pictures back from Spring Break and there are a couple flattering pictures of me. I might post some before/after pics next week.

Hope y'all have a nice fridday!

Lisa
Old 03-29-2002, 10:05 AM   #3  
Mom to 2 beautiful girls!

Hey Lisa, I think we are all alone today! I only work until noon tho!!! I haven't been to the gym as much either lately, and I think that is why I am not losing as much, but I am maintaining, so I can't complain!

Not much new with me... same old day, only 1/2 of it!
Closed Thread