Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2002, 11:37 AM   #1  
Eve's Mom

Default Back on Track

Hi guys..

Kirsty, your post on Wednesday inspired me. I realized that with all that is going on (mom losing in court, my sister's rough pregnancy, work **** and finding a permanent job, not to mention my stupid health issues...) that I have felt so out of control, adn eating out of control. I went to WI and I am up 4 lbs....time to get back on track.

SO, I am re-committed, not only to WW and tracking and being accountable for my actions, but also for my life. I have a job interview on Friday with a good company, permanent, communications, and I have a good relationship (better all the time, in fact) and now I'll 2 neices/nephew to look forward to, so life isnt' that bad. I think if I take control that way (eating, actively looking for a new job, etc) I'll feel better about my life.

So, thanks Kirsty for the butt kicking!!

Lolly - are you getting hitched???? I thought I read that but I am not sure.....if so YAY!! congratulations!!

Jen - I know how you feel about Emma becoming a "big girl"...but still 17 months, not too old yet!!

I have to go (skiing in Nakiska today with b/f for Easter) but I wanted to say hello to you all, I miss you I'll only be able to post evenings for a while since there is a witch hunt internet thing going on at work....

Hi to Rina, Lisa, Jen 2, Ali, Kier, Lori, Jess, Kim (sounds like you are in the same boat as me, eh?) and every one else!!!

Love
Belle....
Old 03-31-2002, 08:48 AM   #2  
Running Babe

Default Happy Easter

Heya Belle,

Seems like everyone here including myself are having issues right now. Just take one step at a time and all and remember we're here to support ya! Good Luck with the job interview, just remember even if there are a stack of resumes there you are the best candidate for the job and they've been waiting for you as an employee for a long time!

All: I'll get back on track tomorrow... Easter chocolate yum. BTW the guy I was seeing (though granted I didn't consider him my BF or anything) went back to his ex. Why when I am dismissed do guys insist on telling me that they had a wonderful time with me and it was terrific etc etc and that I am a wonderful person etc etc. In the end, ya still feel rejected regardless even though I know it really has nothing to do with me.

Take Care!

Ali
Old 03-31-2002, 06:50 PM   #3  

Angry

Hi guys! I have not posted here in ages, because this loads so slow on my ten year old computer. But I am at a faster computer at my moms house and just wanted to say hey. Keep up the good work. You might have to dig deep into yourself to find the strength to do what it takes to be healthy but it can be done If anyone wants an email check in buddy I would love to be it.
255(highest)
214 (current)I lost 10 pounds this month. YAY Following ww at home.
170 (goal)
Good luck and God bless
Old 03-31-2002, 08:05 PM   #4  
Eve's Mom

Default Easter Chocolate

.....too much! I ate a whole pack of mini-eggs by myself (the small packets) and b/f bought me 3 other packs and 2 things of cadbury caramilk bunnies....evil!! Lucky I can pawn it off on him, my niece, etc. And dinner at my sister's went OK since I didn't eat before and it lasted long enough that I wont' have to eat after!! Phew!!

Oh, I started a new BCP as well, so I hope that goes well, without much upset.

Ali - I hear ya. Everytime I have been "dismissed" I get the old "you are an awesome girl, but we're better as friends, but we sure have fun together". That is why when b/f says he has fun withme I get insulted b/c that has a bad connotation.

I do think that any guy that dismisses you is an idiot - you are beautiful, smart, caring, funny and you have charisma (from what I know of you on e-mail that is, and I bet its all the same in real life since we have been internet "friends" for a year now.

Anyway, your right guy will come along. I think they are harder to find with our generation, there are a lot of unworhthy ones out there....but you don't settle, which is good too Hang in there.

EMTchick - congrats on your 10 lbs this month, that is awesome!!

Well, I am surfing for jobs....

Ali thanks for you words on the interview, I'll let you all know how it goes!!!

Love
Belle
Closed Thread