Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2002, 09:36 PM   #31  
Member Florida Chick

Wink Hi All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELATEDLY PEGGY!!!
I hope you had a lovely day.

Trudy: So glad your Mom is doing well. Isn't it strange how medication affects each person differently! Tylenol is the only pain medication I can take. And yet it give you and your Mom Difficulty. And then I think of Vioxx. That was really BAD for me and for others it is what keeps them going.

I'm sure you will all miss Slavika while she is away. Are you going to keep up the tea-time while she is gone? Wouldn't it be great if she actually sees Tom somewhere in her travels.

Glenda: So glad you have power back again. An experience like that makes us realize we wouldn't want to go back and live like our ancestors did, lamps, fireplaces, candles, etc.

Trying to decide just what to do for a chorus show sort of depends on who is going to be participating, and then when I'm watching t.v. or a movie, sometimes an idea will come to me. The musical banquet idea just sort of started after I was reminded of an old song called 'One Meat Ball" Then things just began to fall into place. We did do a whole evening of Rogers and Hammerstein, with part of South Pacific, and then last spring we did a musical Rainbow. We don't try to be great, just have fun with music. None of our voices are a young as they used to be, so we just enjoy having a good time together.

Maria: Hope by now you are settled in Sydney once again. Sorry to hear there has been such changeable weather, fires and now floods.

Ash: Hope the gardens are doing well.

Hello to everyone. Have a good day tomorrow.
Old 02-07-2002, 12:03 PM   #32  
Life Time 2001

Go to new thread!
Closed Thread