Old 06-19-2007, 09:26 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Morning all!

Well we FINALLY have some rain... we have been so dry that most of the grass is dead... today though... we have rain! Yah!

Nothing new here, pilates last night and to the gym this afternoon after work, the usual

How is everyone doing?

Susan
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 09:50 PM   #32  

Susan,
WONDERFUL!!!! Knew it was coming. Great job!
It rained here today too. Wish it wasn't over. We need lots more.

CONGRATS,
Terri
points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 08:09 AM   #33  

Morning all!

Terri: Thanks! I know what you mean about the rain, we need more also, I think they are calling for more this coming weekend for our area... keeping my fingers crossed!

All: Went to the gym last night, did not want to really but I went, did a bit of elliptical and some weights then headed home... it was coney dog night for supper so I got of easy for the cooking part

Pilate's class tonight then home for left overs I think so it will be another easy night in the kitchen! Love it!

Hope all is well with everyone!
Susan
Old 06-20-2007, 10:43 AM   #34  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Susan: What's a coney dog???

Hi everyone:

Weather rainy here in NY too. Last night was beautiful though and Alana and Sal came over to do their laundry and Willie invited them for dinner. We grilled (pork chops) and sat out on the deck. There was a beautiful breeze going on. After that, Willie and I went for our walk. So far, so good this week - I'm hoping for another lb. gone on Sat.

Jen - been in the pool lately?

Hope everyone is doing well.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waBA5EJ/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...5EJ/weight.png
[/url]

Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 06-20-2007 at 01:56 PM.
dpadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 11:18 AM   #35  

Dianne: Coney dogs are just basically hotdogs on a bun and you add some kind of a chili sauce, cheese, chopped onions and a bit of mustard... Just dressed up doggies =)
Old 06-20-2007, 10:04 PM   #36  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone

We have been without Internet service since basically around June 1st..it worked sporadically and was completely off for the last 10 days
But I'm back!!! We've switched from dsl to digital cable and all I can say is it had better work

Congrats to Susan, Dianne and Terri on the losses!!

Have to run, just wanted to say HI to all...Es, Sandy, Zoe, Janie, Ruthie, how are you all???

luv,
Jen
Jenny523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 08:18 AM   #37  

Happy Monday all!

It rained here all weekend long so no outside activities for us, but since we really needed it I will not complain... too much

I am ready for some sun though.

W/I on Saturday was what I expected since it is that TOM I was up 1.6. No worries and I will just keep chugging along.

How is everyone doing?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #38  

Good morning everyone:

Jen - Welcome back to the internet! Glad you're back with us.

Susan - You're right, can't worry about every little lb. or you'll go crazy. You're doing great.

I lost 1 lb. this week for a total of 8 lbs. Lisa and my challenge was to lose 10 lbs. by June 30th. I'm sure I won't lose 2 lbs. by next week, but that's okay. I'm happy with the 8 lbs. lost. Next week I start vacation for 2 weeks and Willie and I are going camping starting Thursday (he want's to be in the city for the 4th of July fireworks). We'll be upstate for a week. Alana & Sal will join us for a few days and Lisa and family will be there for about 5 days, in a cabin next to us. Darren & family will come up for the day on Friday. It should be fun.

Hi to Terri (are you in Ohio now?), Es, mi amiga, ZoeGirl, Ruthie, Sandy and anyone I've missed. Hope you're all well.

Talk to you's soon - have a great Monday everyone.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/waBA5EJ/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...5EJ/weight.png

Hugs,
Dianne
Old 06-25-2007, 06:53 PM   #39  

Hey forgot to say: I bought a new bathing suit yesterday and was down a size felt really good.

Talk to you's later.

Hugs,
Dianne
decemberdianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 08:01 AM   #40  

Dianne: Congrats on the new bathing suit and the new size... I know that made you feel like a million bucks!

All is well here, finally got the yard work done last evening after all the rain we had it looked like a jungle...LOL.

Have a great day all!
Susan
Old 06-26-2007, 08:59 AM   #41  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Hi everyone,
Dianne and Susan... keep up the good work, you're doing great!

We're off work next week for some r & r. My sister Kathie is up from Arkansas for a few weeks, and her grandchildrens' graduations. She'll wind up her trip by staying with us for a couple of days; it worked out perfectly that I'll be home.

Any plans for the 4th? We don't go anywhere in the summer months since we have the pool. I much prefer the privacy of my yard and know the water's clean Joe and I will catch our town's fireworks on the night of the 4th, and that's pretty much it.

Have to run, take care!
~Jen
Old 06-28-2007, 01:37 AM   #42  

Hi All!

Congrats on the loss Dianne! WTG on the bathing suit too.

Susan that 1.6 will be gone soon!

We are leaving for Ohio tomorrow. Tanner thinks he is going to the kennel. I saw it in his face when he saw the suitcases. He is in for a surprise.

I will be on sporadically.
Good luck and have a great 4th.
Terri
points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 09:18 AM   #43  

Terri: LOL my girls (dogs) are the same way... they get very flustered when the suitcases come out... we are going to Connecticut in July but my MIL is coming to puppy sit for us so no kennel for them either, I hate to board them as they are all getting up in years and being out of their norm is hard on them... I have three mutts that I love dearly... wish I could take them with me but since we are flying that is not an option. Have a great time in Ohio... we are going there this weekend also... to a Red's game... DH is from there and has big plans to hit all of his favorite eating places... should be a fun time, I am going to pick ONE thing to spurge on... just have not figured out what that ONE thing is yet...LOL.

Jen: Hope you are enjoying your week of R&R... I get mine in July and am eagerly awaiting it... enjoy the pool... Oh how I miss my back yard pool that we had at the old house... would have one again in a minute if I could.

Dianne: have you had a chance to wear your new bathing suit yet? I know the smaller size must be soooooo exciting!!!!!!

I have to run but will check back later on!
Old 06-28-2007, 06:41 PM   #44  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Terri,
safe trip to you and have a great time!

Susan,
Our pool is above ground; too much of a luxury to have an in-ground in this part of the country! But I love it. I've been using the foam dumbbells in the water and it's amazing how much of a workout they give!

HI to everyone.
later,
~Jen
Old 06-29-2007, 09:09 AM   #45  

Good morning women:

Terri - Have a great time - too cute about Tanner and the suitcases He's gonna be real happy when he realizes he's going on a road trip.

Susan - I haven't had a chance to wear the new bathing suit yet, but we are officially on vacation as of this evening and we are going to the beach on Monday. Then we leave on Thursday for upstate, so I'll have plenty of pool time coming next week and after.

Jen - Have a great r & r time next week and enjoy your sister's visit. Have you gone to Arkansas to visit her as well? She just moved there a couple of years ago, right?

Es, amiga - donde estas??? Come on in and say hi. Miss you

You too ZoeGirl! How's the divine Miss Rylea?

Hi Ruthie and Sandy - how are you's guys?

I can't wait for this day to be over, lolololol! A group of us here at work get together for dinner at Christmas time and once in the summer, so we're going out tonight right after work, and I'm starting my vacation with a bang, lol.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wrz2u4B/]
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...u4B/weight.png

Hugs,
Dianne

Last edited by dpadro; 06-29-2007 at 09:19 AM.