Old 06-09-2007, 12:30 PM   #16  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Height: 5'6"

Default Saturday Weigh In

Well Ladies, I FINALLY went to WW today and weighed in. It wasn't pretty. I can't say I'm surprised either because I've been so stressed over my mom's health and I am such a stress eater. Anyway, I went today so that I can get back on track. I'm up.....up BIG but I'm ready to be eating right again.

Also this morning was our Homeowners Associations Chinese Plant Exchange which was held on the lawns of my neighbor and I. It was fun but WAY hot. It's definitely swimming weather today.

Well, that's it for now. I have to go to Lowes and/or Home Depot for a few things, then home and work in the yard. Jumping in the pool inbetween working is a must.

I hope everyone is well today and I will talk to you's soon
Zoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 01:47 PM   #17  

Hi all!
You are all doing great.
Zoe,
Stick with us and we cam all do this again. Life sure gets in the way.
Keep us posted about your mom. When do you get the famliy portrait back?
I want to see it.

Jen,
Glad you are enjoying the water. Is that Pirate show like Survivor? That is so interesting about your co-workers uncle. I'll remeber his name. We aren;t aging just the kids are.

Dianne,
Hope you enjoyed the pedicure. How was it? Have fun "roughing" it.

Susan,
The scale will start moving. You are getting so healthy with the exercise.

I have been doing well as of late. I lost 4 last week. I have been staying the same for about a month and now it is starting to go down. We are going to Ohio in 2 weeks. We are taking Tanner for the first time. We will see how it goes. Bruce is trying to talk me out of it but I am determined to try it. A lot of people want to see him and they will help us if we want to go somewhere. Bosco is going to but he always does. He stay with my mom's cat and is no trouble. It is easier with cats cause they have their litter box.
Gotta run and take one of the boys somewhere.
TTYL,
Terri
points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:32 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Well... W/I was just plain ugly on Saturday... I was up 2.4 and as far as I can tell I did everything right... they suggested that I eat my AP and put back the one point that I had taken away since I had not been losing and was so close to dropping one I just went ahead and dropped my daily points by one thinking that it would help... it didn't!

I am still on track and will not give up, I will just try their suggestions and keep on going...

Went for a long bike ride with my DH on Sunday, we had a great time and discovered a huge national park that we knew was there but had never been to and we did not know how wonderful it was... we will be going back many times I think

I sure hope everyone had a better W/I then I did and have a great day!
Susan
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 04:44 PM   #19  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

hi guys:

ZoeGirl - Great going on getting back to ww. Now just try to look forward.

Susan - I'm thinking that your loss for all the hard work you've been doing will show up next week. I remember that happening sometimes, where you do everything right and there's no loss or even a gain and then the next week, the loss shows up. Also, as I think someone mentioned before, could you be gaining muscle? Just a thought. You are doing great though!

Terri - congrats on the 4 lbs. loss - WOW!!! That's fantastic. I must say the pedicure was a little strange for me - I know it sounds crazy, but it just seems like an intimate thing to me, lololol I especially did not like the messaging of the legs, lol - Alana thinks I'm nuts! But the overall finished product is very nice and looks good with sandals. Also, my feet feel softer. I guess I'll do it again some time.

I'm hoping to lose the 1 lb. I gained from last week. Have to get back to walking with Willie. I'm not too worried though, because this is not a race, this is an every day life experience. So, if I gain a lb., I'll just lose it next time, that's how I'm thinking. I'm just not gonna worry about every ounce put on, because I have to do this all the time. I'm still feeling great that I've lost 6 lbs. I mean what's the alternative? I could have gained that much easily if I didn't get back on track.

Hi Jen, Es, Ruthie and Sandy. Talk to you's soon.

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-da...5.0/153.5/.png

Hugs,
Dianne
dpadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 09:18 AM   #20  

Morning all!

Well I took last night off... skipped pilates class, skipped a walk, skipped it all. I went home and made some chicken salad out of leftover grilled chicken from the weekend, made a sandwich and pretty much went to bed... I just felt soooo tired that I almost felt ill, if that makes any sense. But, it did me some good because I feel much better today, I felt bad blowing off a class that was paid for but I really needed the time off...
I brought my work out clothing with me to work today and will go to the gym on my way home and get some time in on the elliptical machine, maybe work on my upper body a bit and then head home and hopefully get another good nights sleep. I don't sleep very well, normally am up a bunch in the night and sometimes it just takes it toll on me, like last night.

Dianne: I am hoping that is the case... I am getting pretty discouraged as I have been gaining and loosing the same 2-3 pounds for months now. Guess I need to take stock and see what I am doing wrong. BTW, I felt the same way before my first pedicure but I really enjoyed it and wish I could go more often! But I tend to do them myself at home to save $$$ but I enjoy them more when I don't have to do the work LOL!

Terri: have a great time in Ohio! We will be in that state over the next few months also to go to Red's games that my husband has asked for his fathers day present... he is from there and is like a little kid when we go back, you know how it is, when you get to eat the food and visit the places that you grew up around, he is too cute to watch!

Zoe: Major congrats on going back to WW, the first time is never pretty but it gets better, the hardest part is behind you now! Way to go!

Jen: How are you doing? How is everything going with the pool? It is supposed to get hot this week so I would imagine that you will be using it!

Have a great day all!
Susan
Old 06-13-2007, 03:50 PM   #21  

Susan,
Great job. Glad you took those clothes with you.

Dianne,
I know how you feel about pedicures but I bet it does feel good now.
I love your attitude. You are so right about you will lose it. This is for the rest of our lives. We will do it.

Susan,
That is so cool about the park. ENJOY!!!!!
Cincinnatti is beautiful. I love the river front. We stayed at the Embassy Suites when we went there. It is on the Kentucky side. I love Kings Island. I grew up there at that amusement park. I love the Beast.
I want to go on Son of Beast. That was just built a few years ago.
I grew up a Pirate Fan though. Never liked the Reds. They were our rivals.
I saw Pete Rose, Johnny Bench, Morgan from the Reds play many times. It was fun.

Well,
My youngest is mad and sad right now. They won't let him in the pool downtown cause he isn't 15 (He is 14 and 1/4, Wouldn't listen to me) and I can go sign a waiver but his friend's mom won't come down so he is on his way home.
I will take him next time. Poor thing. He'll live.
Luv you guys,
Terri
Old 06-14-2007, 08:02 AM   #22  

Terri: Was the Embassy Suites very far from the Great American Ball Park and how pricey was it?

I went to Pilate's last night and have my work out clothing with me again today... We did some fish on the grill with rice and carrots on the side... pretty good meal for a hot summer night... I headed to bed early...

DH and I are going horseback riding with friends this weekend, should be a great time, lots of laughter I am sure as none of us are graceful folk!

Hope all is well with everyone!
Susan
Old 06-15-2007, 07:17 AM   #23  

Happy Friday all!

I am hoping for a great W/I tomorrow... keeping my fingers and toes crossed LOL.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Susan
Old 06-15-2007, 01:58 PM   #24  

Susan,
The kids walked across the bridge to the ball park and Brittany and I went to the river boat and ate. It was close. As for the cost I am not sure. Bruce was there on business so NASA paid for it. We didn't use the car except
when I took the kids to the Cincinnati zoo. We stayed for 4 days.
Good luck at weigh-in tomorrow.

Bradley is going to scout camp on Sunday. I will miss him. He will be gone 6 days. Brandon is helping at band camp (day only) all week. It will be quiet during the day. Brittany will be home but she is quiet.

TTYL,
Terri
Old 06-15-2007, 04:51 PM   #25  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Just popping in here for a moment to say hello I was off today but SO busy. I will be back tomorrow AFTER the big weigh in.

talk to you's then
Old 06-16-2007, 02:33 PM   #26  
Zoe
I see the SON in Texas

Happy Saturday ladies!

Well, my WI went well. I mean, even though I went BACK to WW last Saturday, I didn't really START the program until Wednesday.
So when they said that I lost 3.2 lbs, I was excited beyond any belief and dancing for joy!!! Needless to say, this has given me a little boost and I'm ready to tackle this thing head on.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend so far.

to everyone

Last edited by Zoe; 06-16-2007 at 02:36 PM. Reason: adding
Old 06-16-2007, 07:47 PM   #27  

Hi everyone:

Congrats ZoeGirl on your 3.2 lb. lost - great job I know that inspires you to keep going.

Susan - how did wi go this week?

I did lose the 1 lb. today that I gained last week, so I'm happy.

Tomorrow, we're going to Lisa's for a barbecue. The weather is supposed to be hot.

Hi to Jen, Terri, Es, Sandy and Ruthie.

Happy Father's day to all the dads - hope you all have a great day with your hubbies!

Will be back soon.

Hugs,
Dianne

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-da...145/152.5/.png
decemberdianne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 06:39 PM   #28  

HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ALL THE MEN IN YOUR LIVES!!!

Congrats to you Zoe and Dianne. Let's keep this losing train going!!!!!
Bradley left for camp! I won't see him until Saturday! We went to Cheeburger Cheeburger yesterday for Fathers Day and we sat outside on the patio and listened to 2 guys sing and they sounded so good! The one sounded like Garth Brooks. Brittany, Brandon and Bruce said that to me and none heard the other say it. I could have listened to them all night. This patio is a central place with a fountain and caters to 4 big restaurants that sit around it. It was so relaxing.
We are going to eat out tonight but I will be careful.

Talk to y'all tomorrow.
Terri
Old 06-18-2007, 08:19 AM   #29  

Happy Monday all!

Well W/I went great for me on Saturday... down 4.6 lbs which puts me in the 170's and for a total of 45 lbs lost... I was so happy I was ready to cry... the hard work is paying off... there is a light at the end of this very long tunnel and it is about 25 more lbs away Then I will head into the maintenance tunnel and I guess spend the rest of my life there but that is ok with me!

I will come back later and get caught up but I have to run for now.

Have a happy day all!
Susan
Old 06-18-2007, 11:10 AM   #30  
[url=http://www.3fatchick

Susan - I knew it!!! Congrats, what a great loss! I know you are doing the Sometimes it just takes a little longer for the body to show that hard work. I'm very happy for you!

Hi everyone - hope you all had a great weekend and all the daddies/granddaddies enjoyed their day.

Hugs,
Dianne

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar-da...145/152.5/.png
dpadro is offline   Reply With Quote