Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2001, 05:01 PM   #16  
Fed Up With Fat!!

Default Stitch & *****

It's a bunch of girls getting together to do crafts and stuff. The lady hosting it loves to cross stitch and I love to scrapbook. It'll be a wide variety of things!
Is it time to go home?????
Old 11-15-2001, 05:01 PM   #17  
Proud Canadian

Hi ladies, I keep sneaking on now and again - I'm in bad shape this week. My job that was supposed to start next week and go into january got pulled - so no work!!! THank god the BF is working or I would be incredibly hooped. So I'm hugely stress eating and nervous about WI this weekend. I've at least been able to get down to the barn a few times. I did have one moment of greatnesss. I tried on some pants from a few years ago that I was using as a goal on my road to final goal - and they fit!! they look awesome too. All my other jeans are huge and baggy and these ones hug. Ahh the good stuff. I have to go and study my anatomy and physiolgy now.
Hope everyone is doing fantastically.
KT
Closed Thread