Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 07:55 PM   #886  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

Whoa baby, Did I ever celebrate my 3lb loss~ In all the wrong ways! No wonder it is taking me so long to get to onederland....I could just ignore it, and not post, but I'm confessing to all, what a mess I made out of today, and tomorrow I'll move on.....
B: Muffin 2pts
L: PB&J w/banana sandwich, baked doritos w/bean dip 8pts
D: 2 slices Jets pizza w/ham, side salad w/red. fat Ranch 19pts *jaw dropping* but it only get worse
Hot fudge sundae 9pts *gasp*
38/26 However, I did earn 2 AP pts today, so that makes it 10 over instead of 12...and I do have all my weekly flex pts.
Only good thing about today, I drank alot of water
Old 07-26-2006, 08:01 PM   #887  

I didn't do too badly today...only over 2 pts. I've only used 3.5 flex so far this week.

Start- 26

Dinner-sloppy joes made w/99% ff ground turkey-12
low fat ice cream-3

Breakfast-pb&sugar free j on lite whole wheat-3
coffee-1.5

Snack-1 slice very thin deli ham on 1 slice lite whole wheat bread-.5

Lunch-6in turkey sub from Subway-5
ice cream-3

Total-28

I usually drink a lot of water---I think I re-filled my 64 ounce container 2x's today.
Old 07-26-2006, 09:24 PM   #888  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

Today so far:

12 oz skim latte - 2pts (Didn't really drink much of it though)

Ham & spinach on WW baguette - 3pts
Strawberries - .5pts
1/2 cocoa via stick - 1pt

Raisin Muffin - 2pts
Balance 100cal bar - 1pt

That leaves me with 10.5pts for dinner. Unfortunately I didn't plan ahead today and don't have any idea what to have for dinner. That usually leads to bad things. We shall see.....
Old 07-26-2006, 09:47 PM   #889  

Talking

I had a .6 loss at my wi. I should be disappointed but I'm not because it is a LOSS.
I made it to curves this am that's 2x this week.

B-WW yogurt 1
toast 4
peanutbutter 2

L- lean cuisine pizza 6

D-goulash 8
cheese 2
Green beans 0
butter 1

S- WW ice cream 1

total 25

Ajsmom: A slip up is no reason to give up. Forgive yourself and get back OP
You've been doing great you just need to find your focus..

Buffalo: Great loss

everyone have a great evening

Old 07-26-2006, 10:39 PM   #890  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hello all, breakfast-1 cup dry golden grahams/1 cup fresh cherries=3 pts. lunch-smartone/baby carrots/apple/orange=8 pts. dinner-lean cuisine/green beans/ww fudgepop=6 pts. snack-1 cup froot loops=2 pts.I had a total of 19 pts today. I will probably have 3 more pts. before bed. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles. I am so tired again today. I think it is the heat. I worked and then went school shopping for 4 hrs. No wonder I am tired!!! Those 2 things alone are 12 hours!! I took my kids to Mcdonalds tonight and I so wanted to eat some of that fast food, but I did not. I have not had fast food in 3 months. I missed it for a minute when I smelt it, but the craving went away. I hope everyone else had a wonderful day. Goodnight and talk to you guys tomorrow.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:00 PM   #891  

S/C/G: 131.1kilos/129.9/70kilos

Height: 167cm

Default Re: Points For 26/7 Wed

POINTS FOR TODAY - 26

B - PORRIDGE (1.5) 1 CUP SKIM MILK (1.5)
1 SMALL BANANA (1) 2 TOAST (2) WW COTTAGE CHEESE (0.5) TOMATO (0)
TOTAL - 6.5

L - WW TUNA (1.5) CUCUMBER CAPSICUM 1/2 AVOCADO (2.5) GRATED CARROT WW MAYO (0.5) 2 DINNER ROLLS (2)
NESTLES YOGHURT (1) MANDARIN (0.5)

TOTAL - 8

D - PENNE PASTA (2.5) TOMATO PASTA SAUCE (1) 2 DINNER ROLLS (2) WW PUDDING (3) VANILLA ICECREAM (1.5)
TOTAL - 10

SNACKS - CARROT STICKS (0) WW CREAM CHEESE (1) 10 RICE SNACKS (1)

TOTAL POINTS USED: 26.5

NO EXERSICE I DIDNT TOO BAD FOR POINTS WISE ONLY WENT OVER BY 1/2 POINT.
Old 07-26-2006, 11:56 PM   #892  

S/C/G: 215/176.6/155

Height: 5'9"

7/26

B:
7 grain hot cereal - 2 pts
egg scrambled with ff sour cream - 2 pts
1/2 c cottage cheese - 2 pts
1 c chinese vegetables - 1 pt

L:
2/3 container lemon soy yogurt - 2 pts.
1 large cranberry orange wheat english muffin - 3 pts.
(these were both kind of bland seperately, but really tasty when i put the yogurt in between the layers of the muffin)
raw veggies and buttermilk salad dressing - 2 pts.
Mint flavored water - 0 pts

S:
TLC Granola - 2 pts

D:
Chicken fajita-
- small corn tortilla - 1 pt
- 3 oz seasoned chicken - 2 pts (According to the package)
- 1 TBL mixed mex cheese - 1 pt
- salsa, ff sour cream - 0 pts

1/2 c corn mixed with salsa - 1 pt
Raw veggies - 0 pts

22 points so far... 3 more points to spend tonight according to the wendie plan
[edit]

latenight snack:
1/2 turkey and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread - 3 pts.

Last edited by vo0do0; 07-27-2006 at 01:05 AM.
Old 07-27-2006, 12:32 AM   #893  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Nice posting folks. I am glad to see so many of us on here at one time.

Paula, find some time to rest. Good job on not eating the fast food. I was not so good (see below).

voOdoO, what is the TLC granola? I think somebody else mentioned it too.

Sherrin, you are still doing great. I like the variety you have in your food. I need to do that too.

Debbie, we should always be happy with a loss. I am happy with a maintain most times too. Congratulations on your loss!

Liz, I too did not plan for dinner (again, see below)

Paige, how is it going starting your points day with dinner? I get why you would do that. Then, you can use the most points for dinner and taper down from there right? I may give that a try. I hate having to keep dinners too low in points. Let me know how long you have been doing that please.

Ajsmommy, I too blew it at dinner. This is the "below" I referred to......

UGH! I forgot to mention that last night the air conditioning unit on the kids' side of the house went out. Now remember, I live in Arizona. Our highs have been around 115 average. Well, we were able to go all night without a problem. My daughter's room was quite cool when the air went kaput. We moved the little man into bed with her. He is 4 and his room faces west and is hot. We also had one heck of a storm last night. We got about 2.5 inches of rain in about an hour. So, the kids' side of the house stayed at 79 or 80 all night long. I got up in the middle of the night to check on them. When the air is working, we keep it at 78 at night. So, they were fine. Long story short....DH had to fix the air this afternoon. I hung out at mom's house while he did this. Thus, I could not prepair dinner for us. I got out voted and we ended up at Sonic. They did not have garden burgers. I had a greasy hamburger. No, it was a cheeseburger. They did not have small plain baked potatoes. I had greasy onion rings. Would you believe they don't sell skinny cow ice cream? I had to have a brownie something with ice cream. So I blew it! I don't care. It won't kill me. Should not even effect my week. I chose to have a fun night. Funny thing was, I could not finish ANY of it. That never would have happened before WW. That made me and DH smile. That and the fact that he finished off the second half of the brownie thingy.

So, that was my night in a nutshell. Hope you all have a great night and a fantastic OP day tomorrow.

for now...........Amy
Old 07-27-2006, 01:12 AM   #894  

S/C/G: 215/176.6/155

Height: 5'9"

TLC granola:
http://kashi.com/ourfood/TLCSnacks/C...s/Default.aspx

buffalosister: I have scoured and ascoured and scoured the nutrition information for sonic and there is nothing healthy on that menu. At almost every restaurant there's at least one thing you can eat, but at sonic they don't even have so much as a side salad (too bad, because i used to love that place). The problem is not just lack of healthy things on the menu, it's lack of anything that's so completely unhealthy that you should instantly get a heart attack if you even smell it.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:52 AM   #895  
Jennifer

Amy, I completely understand what you mean, about how you couldn't even finish all your dinner at Sonic. I had the pizza/salad/ice cream and was so extremely stuffed/bloated that I went to bed at 9, feeling miserable...back in the 'day'...I coulda have eaten wayyy more pizza, a soda, and a larger type ice cream and still wanted more to eat that night....
We're definitely on the right track...Today is a new day, We're doing awesome!
Old 07-27-2006, 11:34 AM   #896  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries (3) and coffee with creamer (1)
Snack: nonfat latte (2), Apricot Cliff Bar (5)
Lunch: tofu salad (6)

17 points going in to dinner

Last edited by morrigan; 07-27-2006 at 01:42 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:03 PM   #897  

Paula- Are you drinking your water? If not, that could be the reason that you are so tired. I had been so incredibly tired a few weeks ago...to the point of not being able to remember parts of the day...I did some research and found out that that tiredness could be due to dehydration.

Amy- When I was on WW a few years ago, I lost about 20lbs by starting my pts at dinner time (I was only on it then for a few months and then fell off the wagon!) For me it is just so much easier. I get my cravings at night, so knowing that I need to save pts for the next day helps me to not give into those cravings. Also, like right now...it's 2pm here, and I have 2.5 pts left for the day. We normally eat dinner around 5pm, so I know that I can have a small snack, and if I'm still "hungry" after that, I probably will be able to make myself hold out since dinner is right around the corner.

HTH!

Paige
Old 07-27-2006, 03:45 PM   #898  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

That's an interesting idea about starting your daily points in the evening and going evening to evening, instead of morning to morning. I have been having more and more "hungry" days lately and maybe that would be a good solution. I'm a little afraid to try switching things up at the moment because I'm only two weeks away from lifetime membership. Maybe I'll give it a try after that.

For me today so far:

12oz skim latte - 2pts
small pancake w/ a strawberry - 1.5pts

That's 3.5 points out of 20. Off to a good start, but it's not even lunch time yet. We'll see.
Old 07-27-2006, 05:55 PM   #899  
Jennifer

That is a really good idea, about the pts starting at dinner time to dinner time...I might have to try that also. I think it's so much easier to eat smaller low pts during the day, than at night if you've consumed too many already. Interesting concept, I'll def. ponder that more lol
My day:
B: yogurt and muffin 3pts
L: (on the run, had to go shopping for new scrubs for work, mine are too big... cheese stick and triscuits 4pts
D: homemade cheeseburger 5.5, green beans w/LF cream of chick and 2 Tbsp. french fried onions (mock green bean cassarole) 2pts, baked fries 3pts
That's 19 so far out of 26
I'll have some fruit later (2pts) and some popcorn probably (3pts) and that'll get me at 24/26. I'm so stuffed right now, I don't even know if I'll be able to eat the fruit and/or popcorn...I'm having a hard time eating my pts today, prob. due to the crap I ate last night?
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Old 07-27-2006, 06:08 PM   #900  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

I tried the dinner time thing, but would often find end up starving the next day because I had used up too many of my points. If I ate breakfast I couldn't have lunch or vice-versa. So I just swapped back to this way. I guess I can overeat no matter what plan I am on.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with blueberries (3) and coffee with creamer (1)
Snack: nonfat latte (2), Apricot Cliff Bar (5)
Lunch: tofu salad (7), 1/2 DS's cliff bar (2), watermelon (1)

21 points today - only 3 left for dinner
- oh and I had a 3 point snack last night so I ended up higher there as well
- I bought some Breyer lo-carb ice crea (170 cal and 3 point) because the skinny cows were not on sale

Dinner : 2 bags of salad with chicken added in (10) and I shared an ice cream with the kids (1)

32 point day - then more watermelon =33

This week in Points M(25)T(33)W(24)Th(33)

Last edited by morrigan; 07-28-2006 at 12:32 AM.
Closed Thread