3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Watchers (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers-18/)
-   -   April Chat (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-watchers/278853-april-chat.html)

SoMuchFattitude 04-12-2013 10:18 AM

We did not get the house. It was a flipped house and they put a ton of money into renovations. The seller decided to take it off the market and lease it so they could gauge the price through rentals. WTF? >.<

I'm doing to my best to control the emotional eating... the scale hasnt moved up or down in the last 3 days and I weigh tomorrow.

I have the worst stress headache that is exacerbated by the fact that Atlanta looks like it snowed pollen. Our pollen count is 7809 today. FML

Alright, I'll stop whining now.

Dixiemom 04-12-2013 10:53 AM

SoMuchFattitude- that is too bad about the house. Buying a house is definately stressful, hopefully you find another good one soon.

We are going away for the weekend, and will be eating out a lot. So it is not going be easy to stay on plan. I am just going to try to make the healthiest choices I can, while still enjoying myself. I guess I will just have to wait and see what it does at weight in on Tuesday.

movielover 04-12-2013 12:39 PM

SoMuchFattitude- Sorry about the house....the one will come around!!!!!

I am NOT seeing the scale move much and it is so frustrating! I went from eating A LOT anything/everything to not much and still GRRRRRRR!

I am going out of town Tuesday/Wednesday and I will be eating too much ;)!

Happy weekend everyone!

LuvCats 04-12-2013 06:56 PM

Bummer SoMuchFattitude. I'll bet you'll find something you love even more.

Dixiemom & Movielover.... I feel your pain on going out of town. I've done so several times since I started WW again in January. The best suggestions I can give you is 1) listen to your hunger and quit eating when you know you are full and 2) Get right back OP when you get home (admittedly much of the time I was out of town (especially Vegas) I didn't even try to stay OP.... can't say as I'd recommend that but for me it worked and it was only a few days at a time). Good luck and safe travels!

Hi to any I missed.... I haven't gone past the current page.

movielover 04-12-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvCats (Post 4704228)

Dixiemom & Movielover.... I feel your pain on going out of town. I've done so several times since I started WW again in January. The best suggestions I can give you is 1) listen to your hunger and quit eating when you know you are full and 2) Get right back OP when you get home (admittedly much of the time I was out of town (especially Vegas) I didn't even try to stay OP.... can't say as I'd recommend that but for me it worked and it was only a few days at a time). Good luck and safe travels!

I am going to Disneyland...so at least I will be walking LOTS :)!

forkeeps 04-13-2013 09:58 AM

SMF Sorry to hear about the house. The right one for you will come along when the time is right. I hear ya on the pollen. The rain Thursday helped it calm down a little. We were at Six Flags most of the day before the storm started, and we saw it swirling around like we were living in the dust bowl during a drought.

movielover: Have fun! You're right, you will get a ton of exercise at Disneyland, the fun kind!

I was down at my official weigh in this morning. I am finally below 200! And a pound away from my 10% goal. I still don't feel it, nor do I see it in the mirror, but I'm okay with that. Eventually it will start showing.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Jilu 04-13-2013 10:47 AM

Pollen, the band of my existence! (Also mold; really living on the Gulf Coast is the opposite of where I should be). Everything is yellow right now. The dogwoods stopped blooming just in time for the oaks and pines to kick it up a notch.

This is my 3rd weekend out of town in the past 4 weeks (and one more to go next weekend). We are driving up to Nashville to go the Predators/Red Wings game. I'm really excited about it, but I'm going with a huge group of boys so its going to be all beers and burgers the whole time. Hopefully someplace will have a side salad ;)

Also, totally jealous of Disneyland. I've never been to land or world and I want to go so badly! I feel like I will be the most excited 30 something there if I ever make it.

straightahead 04-13-2013 11:47 AM

forkeeps - congrats on getting below 200! And the weight loss should start to show very soon! For me, no one seemed to notice...and then I was about 20 pounds down and my grandfather (of all people!) noticed and commented on it. Since then, all kinds of people at the gym and work are commenting on it....so it is like it becomes obvious all of a sudden...lol...and I have lost about 22 pounds now and I feel sooo much more flexible in yoga...but before I hit 20 pounds I definitely did not see as much as a difference.

Have a good weekend, everyone! I already had a fun zumba class....going to get some free weight and stability ball exercises in later...and tomorrow is C25k week 2 day 3. Other than that, I am really busy with work stuff I couldn't finish during the week, cleaning, errands...I need a much longer weekend than 2 days!

LuvCats 04-13-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by movielover (Post 4704282)
I am going to Disneyland...so at least I will be walking LOTS :)!

Ohhh fun fun! I haven't been there for many years now. Love it especially before Christmas. Enjoy your time! :)

movielover 04-14-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuvCats (Post 4705325)
Ohhh fun fun! I haven't been there for many years now. Love it especially before Christmas. Enjoy your time! :)

Thanks! I :val1: Disneyland! I got way too often :)!

straightahead 04-14-2013 01:55 PM

Hope everyone is doing well!

I weighed in at 185 today...that was kind of a whoosh because I was hoovering around 188-189 for a couple weeks due to rebelling against the plan. This week, I was back on target. WW really does work! And now I am down to 27 points per day.

forkeeps 04-14-2013 04:59 PM

straightahead: Yay for your woosh! You're right, it does work. Some weeks I don't understand it but I'll take it! Thanks for the advice about not "seeing" my 20 pound loss yet. I'm not really impatient about it, but it's good to know I should see it soon. :)

movielover 04-14-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by straightahead (Post 4706064)

I weighed in at 185 today...that was kind of a whoosh because I was hoovering around 188-189 for a couple weeks due to rebelling against the plan. This week, I was back on target. WW really does work!

This is amazing...great job!

smashlers 04-15-2013 07:19 AM

Congrats straightahead!!!! I want a whooosh!!! I feel like I have just be hanging out at 259 for like 3 weeks. grrr

It's TOM and I have CRAZY allergies. I pretty much slept this weekend away. It's too bad because it was beautiful out. We went out for a lovely long hike on Sunday, so it wasn't a total loss. Does anyone else just get totally drained during TOM? Is it normal that I slept from 3-6 yesterday afternoon and all night and feel sleepy this morning? I feel lazy.

MrsD2008 04-15-2013 02:54 PM

I weigh in for the first week tomorrow. I am doing it at home this time around, so I have to rely on my scale, which I have trust issues with. BUT, I was weighed last Wednesday at the doctor's office and I have another appt. tomorrow so I'll get weighed in again. That makes me feel a little better about WI.

I have two friends doing WW on-line this time around (no IRL friends last time) so that's nice. I relied on one yesterday to vent about how many points I have this time around.

I'm going to start moving more this week. I bought a Leslie Sansone DVD two years ago to use inside when it's raining, but I think I'm going to rely on it because I can take breaks when needed. I used to walk along a rail trial, but my doctor would like me to stick to tracks, inside workout videos because she's afraid I would push myself and then be too weak/tired to walk back to my truck...and I know she's right. :-/

Is anyone else weighing in today?