Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2012, 08:13 AM   #1  
Made of Starstuff

Talking WW MM CHALLENGE! May/June - Week 3!

Welcome to Week 3 of the WW MM CHALLENGE for May & June

Here's the link to the spreadsheet! We're on Week 3 - 5/14/2012.

Time for the updates! Anything good going on? Anything you're changing?

Let us know how it goes
Old 05-14-2012, 08:15 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey everyone!

I've done very well with getting in walking this week. Each day I'm up on my treadmill, and I'd like to continue with it.

Had a good amount of fruits and vegetables last week, so I'm very happy with that.

I'd still like to be eating a bit better otherwise, however. My portions feel far too large, and I was slipping back into snacking out of boredom. Gotta nip that out.

Here's to a new week! Be well, everyone!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Not so good for me last week But I did track though but went over more on my DP some days and few WP points left.
Started my week ( sunday ) not so good too. Went out for dinner last night to celebrate mother's day and only a little pts left on my WP and its just the start of my week!!
So starting today until saturday I will plan for all my food intake and will try not to go over my DP and dont use any WP anymore. Surely will go to the gym and get those extra AP!
Because of the bad week I gained 1.2lbs on my WI! But not so bummed about it because it was really all my fault
Old 05-14-2012, 12:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 252/see ticker/199

Height: 5'7"

Well, we traveled again Friday night. We took a dog we were fostering to the rescue group in Dallas six hours away. My daughter decided no way she was sleeping in the hotel and was up and down with her until 4 am!!! I was completely at the mercy of what was available when my four year old said "I'm hungry!" or "I have to pee!" So, no change this week which may be an accomplishment. I'm hoping some of it is water weight from all the processed foods and comes off next week.
Old 05-14-2012, 01:25 PM   #5  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Well I did not do good last week and I know it was my fault too (well 95%). Traveled 4 days out of 5 for work, I made the best choices I could but still .... then I fell and sprained my wrist so that killed the workouts (I am still in the splint for another 4 days) Then mothers day! this is the highest I have weighed in 6 weeks.

So this week I am working from home and I can control each bite even without the exercise I am sure this will drop back off soon

So with that being said >>>>>> Chickies unite>>>this week will be awesome
Old 05-14-2012, 05:12 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by nancylmrn View Post
So with that being said >>>>>> Chickies unite>>>this week will be awesome
Yes! You are right this week will be!! Lets do it!
Old 05-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #7  

S/C/G: sw/cw/gw 220/217/160

Height: 5'7"

Last week wasn't too bad. Logged everything even those embarrassing I can't believe I ate that/that much things lol my weigh In was the same 217 but I have lost inches so I'm good with that. I'm really trying to look at this like a lifestyle not a diet and that seems to be taking off some of the pressure. I'm looking at the long term (good news tho this morning the scale was good to me so maybe I will have a loss on Fridays wi) same goals as last week workout at least 5 days and be active on the weekend even if it isn't a formal workout....keep logging for that much needed accountability. Eat more veggies and fruit in moderation... Hopefully by Friday I will see a change on the scale I can report

To everyone else keep it up one bad week doesn't really mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things today is a new day and all that jazz. We can do anything we set our minds to!
~Elizabeth
Old 05-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #8  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

[QUOTE=Betsybug;4335471
To everyone else keep it up one bad week doesn't really mean a whole lot in the grand scheme of things today is a new day and all that jazz. We can do anything we set our minds to!
~Elizabeth[/QUOTE]

Well said I and keep repeating similar words to myself since I have gone over points and could not exercise but it is what it is this week
Closed Thread