Old 05-14-2012, 03:19 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 207

Height: 5.6

Unhappy Lost Control!!

So tonight I totally lost control! I just ate like 4oz of chocolate! And I did it even if I knew I was doing the wrong thing!! And its not just about the chocolate, its about this whole last week, i didnt keep track of my points, I ate junk food, I didn't work out!!! how to go back on track? Can you guys please share your advices with me?! Thank you so much for your support!!
ILovePink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:33 AM   #2  
Hang in there!

S/C/G: 252/236/145

Height: 5'2

I understand! I do the same thing. Been motivated for three weeks and still I do the same old thing! . I'm new here but there seems to be a lot of support. At least your under the 200 lb mark. You must be doing something right. Keep going.
Dawn
My Goal

Eat less move more
Dawny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:33 AM   #3  

Height: 5'4"

It's a bump in the road. We all have them Just pick yourself up and move forward. Get back on track this week. Everyone has a bad meal or day, doesn't mean you blew the whole thing! Start tracking again and you will be fine.

I did track allllll week long, was under my points and GAINED!!! It happens, we all go through it. Great job on your loss thus far
pointspluspioneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:22 AM   #4  

I guess today its a new day right?! We will see how it goes!!! I will try to update my points and just move on!
Old 05-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

IlovePink you're not alone! Me too last night ate a whole link of sausage and a few pcs of spare ribs at this bbq place to celebrate mother's day and till this morning didnt know that the whole sausage is 17pts! Because it was my start of the week yesterday I already used half my WP and that's just the first day of my week!!
And you are right too today is a new day. So I started my day with a healthy breakfast and will go to the gym later to get those extra AP. I am planning not to use anymore WP and never go over my DP. So good luck to me!

So dont worry as one of the poster had said. There are some days that are not so good. So just leave it behind and move forward and in no time you be back on track
myfavisblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #6  
Less of a Better Me

The way I get back on track is by tracking points -- even if I am going over on points! I had gotten off track while we were in the middle of moving and gained about 11 pounds. I had quit tracking and had no control.

The two things I did to get back in control were go to a meeting and accept that I had gained (I hated seeing that number) and I started tracking. The first couple of weeks tracking again I did go over on points but I tracked them. I even gained but still went back to the next meeting. Now, I am back on track with regular tracking and staying within my points.
Koshka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #7  

So today, as you guys adviced me, I keep track of mypoints and even used the treadmill for 30 minutes!! It feels good to know that I am not alone doing this, and Im so thankfull for all of your support!!!!!
Old 05-15-2012, 03:10 AM   #8  

Btw, did you guys have any troubles tracking your points and the mobile application?!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #9  

I had to reset my phone for the app to work correctly. Now it works great! Glad you had a good first day back on track
Old 05-16-2012, 12:16 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 208/Ticker/135

Height: 5'5 1/2

Yes having trouble with it too!

pointspluspioneer how did you reset your phone? You mean by reseting it to factory reset? Or just reseting the app by uninstalling then installing again? Its getting on my nerves everytime I track points becasue it does not show the right food I was tracking.
myfavisblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:26 AM   #11  

My still doesnt work! I guess i will have to use the website, it was so much easier with app thou!
Old 05-16-2012, 08:21 AM   #12  

The app kept telling me there wasn't enough space to use. So i did factory reset AFTER exporting my contacts to my SD card. Then reinstalled the WW app and it works perfectly
Old 05-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #13  

S/C/G: sw/cw/gw 220/217/160

Height: 5'7"

I completely agree that bad days happen. For instance last night for me, I ended up stuck at a baseball game way after dinner (was expecting one game ended up with two) starving. I picked up a burrito on the way home -bad move liked up the points later and it was 16 for just one burrito it was yummy but really.... 16 points yummy uh no. Whether its cravings or just a bad choice the good news is I don't think about weight watchers being a diet, it's my life and in my life stuff happens. Today will be a better day keep on going you are doing great!!!!
Betsybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:36 PM   #14  

Betsybug I like your way to look at weight watcher!!!!!
Old 05-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #15  
Pinup extraordinaire!

S/C/G: 273/232.4/165

Height: 5'8"

I was off track for 3 weeks last month and gained every single week, I just had to realize that it's not worth it and get my head back into tracking. I focused on the fact that my health is still at risk and I need to stay on track.
tessendicott is offline   Reply With Quote