Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 10:27 AM   #16  
Ready to Offer Support!

Hi, Domina! Glad somebody else is puttering around on this thread today.

For the weekend, my Saturday sounds much like yours - errands, clean house, chauffer for kids re: sports activities and social activities, etc.

My, you are involved in interesting things! Shakespeare and Haydn - sounds cool. Break a leg!

Am hoping to do something fun with hubby Sat. night - not sure yet what we might do. I'm kind of wanting to do something different - think I'll check out the offerings at the local refurbished Vaudeville theater (the Paramount) - they ususally have something cool going on.

Tootles!
Old 02-07-2003, 12:03 PM   #17  

Height: 5'7"

It's cold (20's) and snowy here today...perfect weather for curling up with a cup of tea or cocoa and my book!

I'm doing much better in staying within my points and journaling and I'm happy about that. I've also been doing a lot better in getting all my water in. It's such a struggle with the cooler temps outside. Anyway, my rings are looser today and that's a good sign for me. My doctor appointment went well--my bp dropped down to 110/84 so I'm staying on the same meds and won't have to go on a beta blocker (phew) and she said my cholesterol levels are fine, so all in all I had a good appointment. Monday I have another dental appointment for my impression for the crown and I think he'll put the final filling in the root canal. I can't wait for it to be all done!

Weekend plans for me include possibly working 1 meeting at WW, a bowling outing on Saturday. Sunday I'm working 1 meeting in the brand new center Other than that it should be on the quiet side. It sounds like a lot but it's not all that bad.
Old 02-07-2003, 01:22 PM   #18  
si, si signora

Hi everyone,

Domina- go girl! a thespian.... wow!

austin - planning is the key!

miss melissa- hot cocoa sounds great, especially with some very nice cointreau added to it.

my weekend plans - fly to san diego, see the parents, drive to long beach, get ready for meetings....

actually, I hope to hang out with the parents, get some little errands done down there (shoe fixing, redeeming gift certs), eating rubios fish tacos and maybe having a nice walk on the beach

I'm weighing in today, so i'll post from the airport club tomorrow

lala
Old 02-07-2003, 03:06 PM   #19  

Height: 6'0"

Melissa, I'm so glad your doctor appointment went well. I'm really happy to hear you don't need more medication and your cholesterol is good. Hooray for you!

I don't think we'll be drinking much hot cocoa in Florida. You folks in the Northeast have really been hit hard this winter, haven't you?

Lala, you sure travel a lot. That would make it difficult for me to stay OP.

Austingal, thanks for the good wishes.
Closed Thread