Old 08-05-2011, 02:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

Default Weekly Chat - Aug 5th - Aug 12th

FYI - I love you all!

I saw no weekly chat so i started one!!!

Lost 0.5lbs this week, not a lot... but a loss. TOM is visiting this week so it was expected. Working hard for a better loss next week. Totally motivated since i am officially in the 2-oh-single digits! (209lbs). Onederland is around the corner and i CANT WAIT!!!

How is everyone else doing?
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:53 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

I had a dismal failure of a day yesterday so picking myself back up today I made a really yummy flour/sugar free banana pancake this morning that tastes just like banana bread. Its a good start to the day.

Going to the gym later tonight and then.... concentrating on not locking my kids in a closet *laughs* They are so... ready to be back in school and trying my patience.
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 268/ CW 202.4/ GW 150

Height: 5'1

Also, mercuryblue I LOVE your new picture
patchymama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

I did 2.4 this past week. I'm excited bc my leader mentioned that I should be to goal in a few weeks at this rate.

We were told this week we are getting yet another leader. We were switched at the beginning of the summer. I never liked her as much but the time was right for both my mom and me. Hopefully I'll like the new new lady better. It's just really frustrating bc I have to keep having these ppl get to know me. My original lady was the best. I miss her. Some weeks when I have time, I try to sit in on her other meeting.

Also another exciting thing is today's the last day for my summer house 'guest'! He's been here 12 weeks and I am OVEr it! It'll be nice to get my house back to normal.

Got wet nails!... Will chat more later.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 07:34 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchymama View Post
Also, mercuryblue I LOVE your new picture

Thank you! Its a little older this picture, but i like it :P looking forward to taking new pictures soon! yaaay

That pancake sounds awesome! I love banana's, and banana bread... and pancakes!! lol.
Old 08-06-2011, 04:26 PM   #6  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

hey all!!! I'm back from vacations, totally exausted and so not ready to get back to work on monday . the 9 hours drive with a ''i don't like to travel'' cat killed me.

the good thing is that I've been totally off track (like TOTALLY ) for the last 2 weeks and I only gained 3 pounds. I was expecting at least 6 or 7 but if it is 3 I'll take it lol. Tomorrow, back on track and training and drinking tons of water to wash out the salt. (oh and I only gained 3 pounds but my bf, who ate the same diet than me the past 2 weeks gained NOTHING. God I hate him sometimes LOL)
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 07:08 PM   #7  

How many activity points does scrubbing patio furniture earn?! It's so hot outside, I thought I might melt into the sudsy puddle. Itd nice to have the house pressure washed and all the porch furniture cleaned though.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:25 PM   #8  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

Hello everyone. I am struggling this week with always feeling like I need to snack on something. I'm craving chips and salsa, brownies, etc. I bought gum to try to satisfy my urge to snack but it's not working.
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #9  

A friend of mine told me that putting crisp washed seedless grapes in a ziplock bag and putting them in the freezer works wonders for a snacky episode. She said it takes forever to get through a small bag of them and they taste like mini popsicles.

Ive been on the laughing cow lite cheese and mini toast crackers kick lately. Not to mention the Crispy Mini's. They are soooo good. Lovin the dill pickle kind. Mmm. Feeling snacky is the worst though, sometimes nothing helps it go away!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:37 PM   #10  

My go to snacky foods are- Popcorn Indiana's cinnamon sugar popcorn, Applestraws (like a cheeto but cinnamon apple), special k crackers, Sargento light string cheese, almonds, fiber one 90 cal bars.

My new treat is some nights I will measure out Bluebell Vanilla No Sugar Added ice cream into a pint glass that I keep in the freezer. Then I poor skim milk over it. Some of the milk freezes around the edge of the glass. I then eat it all with a spoon. My mom used to do this same thing with ice cream & milk in a frozen glass when she was little. She would fix it for me when I was young, but I forgot all about it until recently. I think it ends up being between 4-6 points+ depending on how many grams I measure out.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:39 PM   #11  

Also, I forgot to say... I think TOM is gonna sabotage my upcoming WI on Monday. I was looking consistently down all week until yesterday. Then low & behold... TOM today. Gotta hate being a girl this week.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:50 PM   #12  

TOM sucks... i had a 0.5lb loss this week tho, usually it means i stay the same so i was glad this time around.
Old 08-08-2011, 10:11 AM   #13  

Just weighed in... Down 1! I'll take it, considering it's TOM.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:29 AM   #14  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Officially back to tracking today, I need to loose the 3.8 pounds I gained while being away in vacations. My stomach feel like a balloon right now. It's like I'm not used anymore to eat trash... which is a good thing I think, I no longer associate trash food with a good feeling!

Hope everyone is having a good monday
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:42 PM   #15  

Nice work Cat!!

Turbo - no kiddin huh, i ate pizza several months back and had the worst stomach crampy bloated nasty feelings. I never feel like that when i am eating well. Id much rather not eat that stuff and feel good than feel cruddy. It affected my sleep too, i was up all night with a sore tummy and indigestion.