Old 08-08-2011, 02:37 PM   #16  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post

Turbo - no kiddin huh, i ate pizza several months back and had the worst stomach crampy bloated nasty feelings. I never feel like that when i am eating well. Id much rather not eat that stuff and feel good than feel cruddy. It affected my sleep too, i was up all night with a sore tummy and indigestion.
I've totally learned my lesson. Poutine was definetaly the worst. Wine was a close second for the stomach pain...

Comfort food no more for those!!
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 06:01 PM   #17  
One Pound at a Time

S/C/G: 190/149/150

Height: 5'6"

I made the mistake of ordering a greasy, cheesy panzarotti recently and felt the effects for DAYS afterwards. I think from now on when I want to treat myself to pizza it will be a frozen pizza like digiorno, etc. without all that excess grease! Anyway, I'm feeling great this week! Hopefully it will show on the scale! Finding new snacks and new ways to make my salads a little more interesting (raisins, hard boiled egg, and sunflower seeds). I alway struggle with veggies so I'm am vamping up on the salads and carrots with hummus!
OnceUponADrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 248/167/150

Height: 5'6

I had a wonderful salad over at my boyfriends parents house the other night. She puts sesame seeds in it. It doesnt seem like a big thing, but it really made the salad something fantastic! From now on i am going to use them i think. Especially since salads have been boring lately. Very boring...
mercuryblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 07:26 PM   #19  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMammoth View Post
I've totally learned my lesson. Poutine was definetaly the worst. Wine was a close second for the stomach pain...

Comfort food no more for those!!

Its weird that we could all eat that junk before and we loved it, but now we eat it and we regret it terribly. Anything like that, that is rich in flavours or high in grease will just kill my tummy ohhh man but did i ever love poutine

Love your new picture too Turbo... very pretty

Last edited by mercuryblue; 08-08-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 08-08-2011, 07:52 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 222/ 168/ STG 160/ LTG 145

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercuryblue View Post
I had a wonderful salad over at my boyfriends parents house the other night. She puts sesame seeds in it. It doesnt seem like a big thing, but it really made the salad something fantastic! From now on i am going to use them i think. Especially since salads have been boring lately. Very boring...
My favorite salads include a bit of sunflower seeds and dried cherries or cranberries... not that those a low point items compared to sesame seeds. But the flavor it adds is crazygood.
girlsenberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:55 PM   #21  
One Pound at a Time

I may have to try the sesame seeds! Went out and got some new hummus tonight. I've always gotten Sabra brand and loved it. Tonight I picked up Tribe tomato and basil flavor and hated it. It's much too strong a flavor for me. I guess I prefer more natural flavored hummus. Threw out the whole tub.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:24 PM   #22  

oh wow... definitely do the sesame seeds. They just add something special. Ive only ever seen them in what my grocery labels as an "asian" salad. Adds a toasty, nutty kinda taste.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:47 AM   #23  
I'm a princess.True story

S/C/G: 184.6/132.8/140

Height: 5'8''

Thanx for the picture, mercuryblue! No more mammoth lol!

And sesame seeds are so good. I like to throw them in my asia stirfry too.
TurboMammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 180/159/169

Height: 5'6.5''

Hi everyone- The scale went up a few pounds(4) and is not budging.Measurements are the same. I'm on plan and getting all kind of good exercise. I know what to do(be patient?) but..I'm still feeling pretty down today. Sigh..
singing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:39 AM   #25  
One Pound at a Time

Totally frustrated this week. I have been doing great all week (better than most other weeks when I've lost) and so far I'm up a pound this morning. Weigh in is tomorrow.
Old 08-10-2011, 08:49 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 161.4/145/130

Height: 5'5"

Hang in there for those that are frustrated. And for those doing well keep it going.
I lost the 1 pound I gained last week. Puts me back at 149. Which I love to see. Hopefully this week I can be down another pound. No more fudge this week! I had some last week and my tummy paid the price.

I finished the 30 day shred and I have moved on to ripped in the 30. This time taking measurements. I'm doing that combined with walking for my exercise.
Hope you all have a great day!
Proatthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 03:44 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 267/230.5/161

Height: 5"8

Hi fellow WW's,

Had my weigh in today, I'm down 2 more lbs!! Thats 8 lbs since starting three weeks ago! I'm happy!!

what do you all think of weighing daily..I was thinking about buying a digital scale for home.. thoughts?
SLIMplicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 06:29 PM   #28  
One Pound at a Time

I don't weigh in more than twice a week. I fluctuate too much to do it daily and I think I would get frustrated. I weigh in Thursday morning before my actual WI at the meeting Thursday afternoon, so I'm not shocked if I gain or don't lose (I like to be prepared). And I'll normally weigh in halfway through the week to see how I'm doing. If I'm up, I know I need to step it up a little.

On another note, it's my T.O.M. and I'm angry! I haven't lost (in fact I've gained a pound so far) and when I got on the spin bike today I was just SO winded and exhausted. I made it a half hour but I usually do an hour. I'm frustrated but I just don't have it in me.

Last edited by OnceUponADrive; 08-11-2011 at 06:31 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 175/141.5/125

Height: 5'3

I weight like 80 times a day. But only officially on Monday's at the meeting. Everyones different.
catahoula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:58 PM   #30  
One Pound at a Time

Down a pound this week, thankfully. Normally I wear a very "light" outfit on weigh in day (an airy skirt or capris). Today I was going to wear pants until I weighed myself with them on. They added almost a whole pound! I can't have that!