Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 04:35 AM   #61  
Crazy Candian in Aus

Default Week Two!!

Hi girls!! (and guys who are out there somewhere!!)

Week one is down and I had my free day yesterday. It was not out of control but I enjoyed some 'bad' food!! he he he

Back on track today and meals are planned and prepared for the week.... I love the no-brainer of BFL. I had a couple of things yesterday that I have not had for months, even during my WW program. I love the pizza that a bakery near us makes so I splurged and had that for lunch, and a yummy lemon and white chocolate ice cream bar (John Lemon Magnum for any aussies out there who would know how awesome that is!!) A bag of candies at the movie too... you just gotta see X-Men 2!!

The Before photos were in the digital camera all week and I finally got around to downloading them, yikes. Talk about motivation!!

I work out at a community fitness centre and it is surprising how packed it is on a Sunday morning, way busier than at 6 am on a weekday. I thought it would be much quieter!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Nola.
Old 05-04-2003, 09:01 AM   #62  
Peace with body and soul

I love dinking around in the kitchen..one of my fav. relaxing 1/2hrs is spent on Sat am. watching "The Barefoot Contessa" on FoodNetwork TV. She makes wonderful meals, very simply, and elegant. I have a very hard time not racing to the kitchen after a show and digging in. Sometimes I do cook as she did and then feed it to bf and I eat what I can, like tenderloin w/roasted garlic plum tomatoes.

Deb I've always hated oatmeal..can't stand the smell or texture of it in my mouth..'shudder.'

Thanks Tidey for the tip on the muffins. I'm going to disguise my oatmeal because I'll be eating quite a bit of it in the next 13wks, that and beans and sweet pototoes, again not a real favorite. I really prefer salty foods to sweet, so sweet potatoes don't cut it, but I'll work it out.

Ok gear up!
Old 05-04-2003, 01:40 PM   #63  

hey guys...... long time no see

i worked so much on the computer last week that i managed to develop carpel tunnel from the tips of my fingers to my shoulder blade (right arm) and i had to take a few days off from the computer to partly heal. i'm suppose to be off the silly thing for at least one week, but this is my income, so that's just not going to happen in the near future.

i've been working out real good since thursday again. work and pain kept me from the gym for a few days. but since i got some major projects done i was able to relieve some of the workload and pressures.

workouts are great these days. i'm back in the gym with intense weights and cardio. i'm also trying to get in some kind of evening activity, mostly walking around town with my little girls. it's soooooo nice here in the evening.

we went to the Judean Desert yesterday and even did the mud bath at the Dead Sea. ........... haven't done that in years. the Judean Desert is just incredible. we did a 10 mile hike which was too much fun. the weather was perfect, hot and dry with a slight breeze. there are several watering holes along the way so we didn't have to pack too much other than sandwiches and trail mix (yummie). the girls loved the whole experience.

now i'm back to work for a bit more before the pain in my right arm starts up again.

i'm going to try to read the last few pages of posts before i drop off tonight.

take care everyone

adriana
Old 05-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #64  

MEL !! OMG !!!! that joke post was just wonderful !!!

thank you

adriana
Closed Thread