Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2006, 08:25 PM   #61  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi yall. Computer still messed up, I've given up and am going to put it in the shop next week (the week I get paid). Soooo, I will be mostly gone until the computer gets fixed. I promise I will try to stop in and at least read up on everyone. I am so lost without you guys.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 03:49 PM   #62  
Fat-be-gone

you gotta love thanksgiving....I can't wait until November....good thing I am here in ATL-my bf's family doesn't eat the traditional food ie, mashed potatoes, turkey, pumpkin pie, etc...so I always don't end up overeating. Boy, I sure miss home.

courtnie-wtg on the loss. wow, you are just going lower and lower. awesome!! btw-i wish I didn't have to lie about the weight on my license

aimee--well, I better see your butt here everyday posting away. posting usually does help me be accountable but lately I have been sucking so bad at staying on plan. grrrrrr....but I'm trying to change it. I definitely wanna lose some poundage by christmas. how's the running going???

shari-i hope you are able to save all that stuff that was lost. it sucks losing memories like that. good luck!!

I am trying to hang in there and stay op. already goofed up for today. but I am not stopping and starting over tomorrow. i am done with that. I am just going to move on from it and keep going. wish me luck!!

chat with ya later!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 04:12 PM   #63  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I think both Rosario and Aimme deserve a huge pat on the back.

You have both had troubles getting the scale to move but you have not given up! And I think that is amazing! Just keep working hard, eventually it will click and you guys will be at your goal in no time. We all have our bad days but it is important to not let those bad days turn into bad weeks

Good luck, both of you can do it!

One thing that has REALLY helped me is to only eat the serving on the package. A serving should fill me up, even if I still feel hungry I stop. Within a few mintues I am full. Its a mental thing, I used to be big on putting as much on my plate as I could, now I just fill it half up becaue I know that is all my body needs I never thought I would be one to measure, but I do now and it helps. For some things I am like WOW thats not very much, and others I am like WOW thats more then I thought! I only measure stuff that is easy to go overboard on, like rice, cereal, nuts, etc.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 10:51 PM   #64  
Vegan

S/C/G: 255/Ticker/165

Height: 5'8"

I got on the scale at the gym today and I'm about 2 pounds down. FINALLY it's kicking back into gear. It's also TOM so maybe I'm a bit lower. I feel relieved.
kierr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 02:22 AM   #65  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Sorry I didn't really post today, I have a massive headache (when the HECK Are they gonna STOP!?!?!).. I'll post tomorrow.. things are going alright otherwise over here tho.. more tomorrow.

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006, 01:48 PM   #66  

Yay I got on my scale this morning and it says 233!! Which is what my ticker says... but I've been at 235-237 for the last week or so! Yesterday I was 235, so I guess it's really a loss of 2 pounds? Phew! So glad to be back down here.. now to push on and get below 227!

Rosario - So the running is going pretty good, I'm on week 2, did day 1 yesterday. It was a little hard, but I figure, it's only a 20 min workout, I can push thru 90 second intervals of running. Its kind of hard to believe that I'll actually be running 30 minutes total in 8 weeks from now. I think the exercise is really helping me with getting that scale back down, sometimes it inspires me to eat better. Plus its nice to have a goal other that weight.. I get tired of not meeting my weight loss goals I set.

Courtnie - I know I get so used to thinking I am a failure because I'm not sticking with this every single minute of the day... but I think you are on to something. We really could have given up at any moment.. but we push on, gain or loss.

Kierr - congrats on the 2 pound loss!!

-Aimee
Old 10-12-2006, 02:18 PM   #67  

I am SO frustrated today! I got on the darn scale, after having a good eating day yesterday.. and the scale says 235!! How is that POSSIBLE?? Yesterday I was SO good, I did 1 hour of Tae-Bo, and ate soup for dinner instead of fast food! Grrrr!

-Aimee
Old 10-12-2006, 07:08 PM   #68  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone...I'm glad I found all of you again! I'm back...AGAIN...after not posting for awhile. I've been off-plan for too long now, but this past Monday I started eating better and exercising again. I think the last time I posted I was mentioning how Sean's mom was going to be visiting, and how I was going to try to watch what I ate while she was here. Well...I didn't, and when she left I still didn't...which made me gain weight all the way back up to my highest weight ever.

Getting to that weight AGAIN made me realize that I need to get in gear for real this time! So...I'm glad to be back with everyone. I haven't set specific weight goals yet, but I am trying to exercise EVERY DAY until my birthday which is October 22. After that I figure I'll drop down to 5 times a week or so.

Hope everyone has been doing well!
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:14 AM   #69  
Fat-be-gone

hey guys...how is everybody.

me, i could be better. i have decided to get off of fat smash. I found it to be too restricitng which led me to binge whenever I got the chance. I am going back to plain ol portion control, lots of fruits and veggies, no junk food, and lots of excercise. I know this is going to be easier to stick to than fat smash.

robin-the thing to do is to jump back in and that's what you have done. you are on the right track already. just hang in there and the scale will go back down to where it used to be.

aimee-just throw the scale out the window. Just because it is up do not, i repeat do not, let it stop you from being OP. don't throw it all away because of one dumb scale. because if you are patient enough it'll probably drop drastically in the week to come. hang in there girlie.

kierr---woohoo!!! 2 pound losses kick butt!!!

courntie-that's some good food for thought. I know sometimes the servings on the package aren't enought for me (especially when it comes to pasta!!) but I am going to try to incorporate fruits and veggies in at meal times so that I get full without overeating. it's time for me to be a measurer again lol.

have a great friday everybody!!!
Old 10-13-2006, 11:50 AM   #70  

S/C/G: 183/ticker/135

Height: 5'5"

Rosario--I've been trying to incorporate LOTS of veggies at mealtime...even more so than I usually would and it has definitely helped to fill me up. Besides making different kinds of salads, I've also been roasting mixed veggies in the oven for about 25-30 minutes at 400 degrees. I'll use green beans, broccoli, cauliflower, asparagus, carrots...basically whatever looked good at the store or the farmers market. I'll top them with olive oil and garlic, or sometimes I get a little fancier and make a dressing with cilantro, lime or lemon, garlic, and hot sauce.

So...we're most likely going out to eat for the first time since I recommitted to eating healthy. I WILL make a healthy choice at the restaurant and won't try to rationalize eating unhealthy foods just because I'm out to eat!
lovemygordie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:06 PM   #71  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Robin! your back! YAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:56 PM   #72  
Co-Mod

S/C/G: 272/129/127

Rosario--- Ug, I hear ya. I just want the weight gone so bad I plan on these HIGHLY restrictive diets that I end up binging up to, never do, and then binging after I made the decision to not go through with it (I'm not saying that this is you---- just me! ).

I want that freakin' scale to shift itself downwards I am so p***ed off. I am back up to 157.5 but I outright REFUSE to change that ticker. I will get down again and push further.

I am just struggling now. But........ I think that now is a hard time on all of us.
Must be something in the air................
shrinkingchica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 02:53 PM   #73  
Fat-be-gone

shrinkingchica--yup that's me too!! lol
Old 10-13-2006, 03:16 PM   #74  

S/C/G: 259/140/140

Height: 5'6"

I am 2 lbs. closer to my Christmas goal. I have been binging a lot lately. I have got to stop. Excercise is the only thing that has kept me losing. I am also walking, running, and the last few weeks I have been lifting weights 3 x week.
I know when my body gets adjusted I will stop losing if I don't watch my diet.
Terrie
gettingsmaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 04:08 PM   #75  

Rosario - I didn't let the scale get the best of me yesterday.. this morning I got up, had a healthy breakfast and am planning to go for a long walk and have got beef strips and broccoli (homemade) for lunch. Today I am DETERMINED to eat at LEAST 2 healthy meals, my brother gets into town later and he is the king of eating out. I think it's definitely a good idea to measure certain things.. I don't measure fruit or veggies..

I'm with you two, Rosario and shrinkingchica.. I tend to try to follow a highly restrictive diet, and then end up going to ALL fast food or something. I don't usually eat tons of food at a time, but those cheeseburgers add up all the same. I have to stop with the pop... thats probably my biggest issue.

I REALLY want to make this Christmas goal, not just to be thinner, but to feel better about myself. I am SO tired of NOT accomplishing things, and it just makes me feel like a failure, and then I don't figure I am worth the time it takes to lose the weight.. and that I'm just meant to be this weight. I just want to accomplish this, and have that to think about when I'm losing the rest of the weight... does that make sense to anyone but me?

-Aimee