Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-28-2005, 08:39 PM   #106  
banned

thanks kelli....

hes a jerk which obviously is putting it nicely. its hard bc i know it was hard for my dr to have to take orders from him and tell me that bc he knows why i wasnt at my appt and i told him everything that was going on and hes a sweetheart so i know he feels badly. hes the only reason i go there....

oh well. at least in the meantime hes gonna attempt to contact the new gp that ive been struggling with and try to smooth things over so that he understands why im having panic attacks in there. the world would be a much better place if all were like him

jen: gl w youre wi. not lookin fwd to mine....
btw its takin all ive got not to binge tonight....
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 08:50 PM   #107  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

Talking some thoughts

andrea-i dont know what to say to make you feel better. when something bad is going on in my life i always think about how in a month i'll look back on it and wont even be able to remember it. bad times always subside. sooner or later you'll be at the gym going "remember that time when i was so sick i couldnt workout?" that doctor is a SOB. people suck, except for us lol. feel better hun!!!!!!! and if youre feeling down...laugh! even if you make yourself by watching a funny movie or thinking of silly times with your friends and family. you'll feel better. laughter is natures medicine!

kelli-thanks for the support! keep those fingers crossed....maybe even cross your toes! and fold your arms and if you could braid your hair that would be great......i need all the luck in the world! lol

wendy!- you sexy thing you...... good luck on your date!!!!!!!!

JEN
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:30 PM   #108  
banned

jen...((((( ))))) thank you! you always manage to pick up my spirits and for that i am greatful! i really wanna workout....i think the hardest part scale wise has been it has taken me so long to break a plateau asnd then when i finally did i got sick and now im up further than i was bf i broke it thanks again.....
Old 10-29-2005, 01:27 AM   #109  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Well girls,it's 12:06am,date left,yippie,time to sleep..nice guy but.....you know.Anyway...AndreaI think it's time to get yet another new Doc..I don't know how hard that is where you are,but I would def. start looking now.
You girls are the best!!!!
Well,my overly boring evening has ended on a good note!!YOU!!
See Ya all tomorrow!!(wish I could!)
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:57 AM   #110  
banned

hi guys!
happy saturday!!!! wendy im sorry bout youre date.... thanks 4 the support....im gonna see if i can slowly get used to him bc he knows tons bout cp so thats a major plus and hes exremely patient.
i gained 3/4.
Old 10-29-2005, 12:02 PM   #111  
My Motivator = Jillian!

oh no, sorry the date wasn't that great Wendy!

Jen, hope the weigh in went well ... that is if you did it girlie! Oh and I crossed everything imaginable!

Andrea it's cool he knows so much ... though he's an *** .... I guess if I were you, I'd stick it out as long as I could but dang he's just ... ahhhh! LOL But I can see why you'd be torn to leave ....

Anyway chickadees, I am gonna go try to do one of these workout videos I got ... it's Jillian Michaels (off The Biggest Loser) and I kinda skimmed through one last night and it is SOOOOO going to kill me! If I don't come back, you'll know why! LOL

*hugs to you all*
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 12:58 PM   #112  
Gonna Be Gorgeous!

Hi everyone! I started my diet today and would love to be a member of your group. A bit about me...I am a 37 year old mother of 1 son-age 8 named Eddie. Hence, the user name. No, I'm not a guy in disguise! I have been married to my husband for 20 years, my high school sweetheart. Anyway, I am 5'6" and weigh 1) 218 according to the doctors scale 2) 210 according to the home scale. AND I'M SURE MY HOME SCALE WOULD NEVER LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, I am going to use my home scale as the base because all of my weigh ins will be on that one. So, I look forward to getting to know all of you and hopefully become friends! Wish me luck with this endeavor. My motto: Diet is DIE with a T. Help me change that!!!!!!!!
GeorgiePorgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:09 PM   #113  
banned

welcome eddie!
we can do this!
hi kelli!!!!!! have a great workout! you know what? duh!!!! to me bc i just realized you guys meant the chiro doctor!!! lmao! no way ill never go til he does he takes awesome care of me i just we HE knew how awesome he was! i know i get the best care i just wish there werent any strings...aka:his boss but oh well. so whats everyone doin today? im still chillin.....i get to eat alot of my fav foods today bc its my off day. so far ive eaten a bagel w cream cheese and im going out to dinner i think. if not i will grill a cheeseburger.
Old 10-29-2005, 01:24 PM   #114  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Welcome Eddie!

You don't want that motto woman! hahahaha Though I would've agreed with you before; actually I still do. That's why I can't think of it as dieting. Try thinking of it more like a life change -- no diets, throw it out the window (if it works for you) and just try to make healthier decisions in your eating habits & working out ... When I get my lunch out @ work people say "oh yuck, are you on a diet?" and I try to say (w/out sounding like a big ******) "No, I'm just trying to get healthier" or something like that ... I ALWAYS fail when I think of it as a diet because you're right, they suck! But if I just think hey I want to be thinner, I want to buy smaller clothes, I want to be healthier ... all those things ... I can make them happen! Does that makes sense? It doesn't work for everyone though ... but yeah, no more dying w/ a T! LOL haha

Hey miss Andrea ...

Oh man girls, I am near death! That workout killed me and I probably did at about 30% ... like I know that sounds like I was being super duper lazy but until you try, don't knock ... I was so out of breath & light headed and just felt like I wanted to die! LOL I worked up a really good sweat and feel better ... though I do feel like I might die in a few minutes ... hahaha I am not used to working out at all though ... I became a lazy butt for about the last 6 months to a year so that's a little reason why I'm probably so bad at this workout but yeah .. hopefully the more I do it, the more I'll be able to do and w/out feeling like I migh keel over! LOL

Hope you girls are having a fabulous day ... I'll be back later gators!
Old 10-29-2005, 01:52 PM   #115  
banned

LOL kelli!
thats funny-youre not lazy!! we all know jillian is a kick a$$ trainer so i can only imagine! good for you girlie....stay w it way to handle the outside public-getting healthierm is a great way to put it.
Old 10-29-2005, 02:41 PM   #116  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Thanks for the motivation Andrea! I will stay w/ it ... I gotta get hot! lol
Old 10-29-2005, 02:44 PM   #117  
banned

youll do it.....you will you will!
Old 10-29-2005, 03:32 PM   #118  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

ok ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my plateau is officially over!!!!!!!! im down 3 pounds! woo hoo. im so happy! thank the lord it is over i was getting really frustrated....well i hope everyone is doing well. i just got off of work and im exhausted....my brain cant comment on any of the recent posts , but i did read em, dont worry.

welcome eddie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps- thanx kelli for all the crossing!!!!!!!
BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 03:36 PM   #119  
My Motivator = Jillian!

The crossing worked! WOOHOO! I'm so proud of the 3 lbs girlie! You are awesome! You rock Jen!

Thanks Andrea - my WW bud!
Old 10-29-2005, 04:25 PM   #120  
banned

wtg jenn!!!!