Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-27-2005, 08:49 PM   #91  
banned

aww hey guys im here....im just a little bit upset

i unexpectly aquired a new dr last week and had aeally hard time w him bc i dont do well w men docs bc i dont trust em....(yes i have issues) anyway i had to go bk today bc im still sick and again had a hard time. i feel really bad bc he seems genuine and sweet and seems to care about helping but im afraid of him and hes managed to push a gyn exam on monday and i dont see how im supposed to get through anything like that when due to certain 'issues' ive got my hands full w a basic exam w him. i know its stupid and childish but i have panic attacks.

sorry to babble anyway, thanks for caring wendie and jen...((((( )))) hope you guys had a better day than me. jen im glad you love youre new job!
cull: good luck at youre wl group! i didnt go tonight im too sick
andreaphilip3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 11:22 PM   #92  
My Motivator = Jillian!

I really hope you girls will let me join you ... I've really loved this board so far, but I feel like everyone already has their group or something ... I don't know, everyone is supportive but I haven't found a little groupie that I can really fit into ... please please? LOL I know I sound like such a loser but I just really need a strong support system, I love to motivate & encourage people but I love to have people to talk to and just get advice & just lend an ear ... make sense?

Anyway, let me tell you something about myself here, I'm Kelli -- I'm 23 and living in Colorado! I have no siblings and most of my friends are skinny or happy being overweight (so they say) and same goes for my family ... I feel so alone in the little losing weight area here and it's making it harder not to have any support. Anyway, from reading a few of your posts, you sound like such sweet, genuine people and I'd really love to post here with y'all if you'll let me

*hugs*
SunnyKells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:54 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

hello ladies!!!
Andrea,I really hope you can get refered to a female doctor in the future,meanwhile maybe make sure there is a nurse in the room with you,might put you at ease a little bit,I hope so,I worry about you,did they give you new meds for your Broncitus? I really hope that clears up soon (that's me thinking about you!).Whenyou are better I will be doing this... Get well soon,I could use the exercise!!!

Kelli!! I know you will fit right in with us,just like coming home!!I think you got mixed up with a great bunch of gals!!
See you all tomorrow!!!
Wendy
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:31 AM   #94  
hippie

Talking

Hi Kelli! It's great to have you here, I think we could all use all the support we can get!

Andrea~ I'm sorry to hear you're still sick and I hope you get better soon. Do you have a friend or relative that can go with you? I know it sounds weird lol but my grandma or stepmom used to go with me because I had a similar problem. Having a female nurse in the room is a great idea... my dr always brought one for liability reasons.... but it does help...

My scale's still sitting in the middle of the kitchen floor
It's funny how I have the willpower to stay away from chocolate but not the willpower to put the scale away

Sorry I didn't get back last night. I will try once more to post some things tonight Have a great day!!
girl_in_cullowhee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 10:24 AM   #95  
banned

tgif ladies!!!
welcome kelli! i know how you feel..i felt the same til i came here
thank you all so much for your suggestions and support!((( ))) there is a nurse in there by=ut at the moment, its still rough on me but i think its worth the trouble bc in the long run i will get better care.
wendy: i love your sense of humor! lol. i hope i get better soon too... im depressed im up 2 lbs from all this junk. god i hope i still weigh the same tomm. dont think i could take more than 2.
Old 10-28-2005, 11:50 AM   #96  

Courtney_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 11:56 AM   #97  

Hi guys sorry for the first post I am new to this. You guys seem really nice and supportive. Support is what I need and I am hoping you let me join this thread. I have been talking about loosing weight now for a while but I am serious about it this time!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

Courtney_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 12:35 PM   #98  
banned

hi courtney... welcome!
Old 10-28-2005, 05:30 PM   #99  
getting healthier!

S/C/G: 195/165/150

Height: 5'6

hey girlies!!!!!!! welcome to our little group COURTNEY and SUNNY!

how is everyone doing today? i beat myself up at the gym this morning, i was so tired that when i was stretching on the matt i layed down for a little and almost drifted off. no joke. lol people mustve thought i was crazy.

sunny and courtney: we are such a caring group of people who really help eachother out, I dont think i wouldve lasted this long w/o this place. you will fit right in with us!!!!

ok once again i forgot to weigh myself, maybe its subconcious. maybe i dont want to see that im still the same weight again. well ill def try to tomm.

i have a new method, for every week i workout 3 or 4 days i get dessert. (like real dessert) thats the hardest part for me. cuz eating healthy is now second nature. working out is still a motivational problem w/ me.

so i hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!

andrea- feel better, please! we are all cheering you on

BrodeyAmos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 05:56 PM   #100  
banned

hi girls!
hey jen!!! hows work? wtg on goin to the gym!!!! lol on almost falling asleep...hehe. i almost fell asleep in the docs office yest on the table while he was massaging my back....it felt sooo good that i almost 4got he was the one doin it! lol.
im hating the breathing treatments but i guess its helping. today is my last antib. pill so im happy bout that. mom canceled my gyn exam for mon cuza my period so ill be able to enjoy the weekend(sorta)
tomm is my wi and im sorry if thou offend but at least i eliminated the constipation element so maybe thatll make the scale drop a little and reduce the gain. sigh.....
Old 10-28-2005, 06:44 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 01/07/10~ 142/136/132

Has anyone told you "I LOVE YA!" today????Well consider yourself told!!!

Welcome to the club Courtney! You are going to love it here!!! I think we have a really great thread here,and I really do love these girls..They are really supportive,and they listen to me babble all the time!!
They probably want to tape my mouth shut sometime!!
well girls ,I best be off,I have a date!!
Wide in Winnipeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 06:51 PM   #102  
banned

hi wendy!

was that for me? it it was, all i can say is god bless you bc as a matter a fact im not feeling loved or worth anything bc i just got off the phone w my chiropractor and explained why i missed my treatment and i was in pain and he said his sob boss who thinks im worth nothing said i have to wait til 11-9 unless something opens up and im just sitting here crying!

((((( )))))
andrea
Old 10-28-2005, 07:42 PM   #103  
My Motivator = Jillian!

Thank you so much everyone for making me feel so welcome! Glad to see another newbie too ... hi Courtney.

I know you don't me Andrea -- but don't cry I feel bad for ya and wish I could give you a hug (((hugs))) You'll get through this ... feel better soon.

Anyway, I'll come back later tonight ... I need to go workout before I talk myself out of it!
Old 10-28-2005, 07:58 PM   #104  
banned

hiya kelli!:waving:

thats so nice .....ty ((((( ))))) back youre right- i am having a very hard time right now-im sick, im in pain(have injuries) having anxiety attacks(largely due to struggling w establishing a rapport w a new GP) and the last thing i need is for some stupid a$$ doctor going out of his way to make me more miserable(and yes, its definitely a personal conflict) one youd think id be used to by now....guess not hes always hard to 'swallow'. i shoulda coughed all over him last week when he purposely humiliated me in front of a room full of patients.....i only hope he felt like the muck that he is when his receptionist looked at him like'i dont know why dont you ask her yourself shes right there'

hey we made it to 100!
Old 10-28-2005, 08:04 PM   #105  
My Motivator = Jillian!

What the heck is wrong w/ this doctor?!?!? How freaking rude Andrea! That's a load of crap sista. I hope everything turns around for you very soon hon!

Wendy, A date?!?!?! hubba hubba! How'd it go?!??!

I hope when you weigh yourself this week you lose Jen! maybe since you've been plateauing you will lose big I will keep my fingers crossed for you ... there's nothing worse than a plateau!

Talk to you lovely ladies soon!