Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-17-2004, 02:40 AM   #31  

I took my son out for ice cream and I didn't have any!!!
I'm so proud of myself. Today was only day 4 too. It would have been easy to say oh well, back to day one. I mostly thought about my trip to my in-laws next week-end and how hard it would be going there deep in a challenge. This way I only have to get through day 9 & 10, and they tend to be easier than 3 or 4...
I also will feel pretty frustrated if I don't lose at least 3 pounds on this challenge. Maybe I'm being hard on myself but I really want to see some progress!! I want to be in the 150's!!!
I still have to dumb-bell but I will 4 days, 4 faces!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 04:06 PM   #32  

Completed Day 10!

I will post my new challenge on tomorrow morning!

Welcome jansan!

Apple Blossom - Good for you on restraining from the ice cream!

Have a great evening everyone!
bburoughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 06:14 PM   #33  

Day 8 done!

Congrats bburoughs and good luck to everyone else.
punkinbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 07:18 PM   #34  

well today is day 3 for me. Yesterday I ended up doing 3 miles of walking. I was supposed to do 5 but I am alright with 3 since today I didn't feel up to do anything and I ended up walking 5 more miles. That is all for today though. Tomorrow I am not sure how I will get my exercise in but I will do it one way or another.
gabwill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 06:23 AM   #35  
Dragon2Fly

Hello everyone! I didn't check in during weekend since I failed on my Day 1, twice On Saturday I had a piece of my aunt's birthday cake, and on Sunday I missed my exercises. So from today I'm again doing the same thing!This is going to be tough.
See you tomorrow!
D2F
BBuroughs - Congrats!!!
Apple Blossom - That's the spirit!!!
dragon2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 06:42 AM   #36  

OK, here I am R2, back to day 1 again. Saturday night, with our company for dinner, I blew it. Not feeling badly as I've been so good for the rest of the week, but I still have to be totally honest HERE. I am glad to have this web site as I am always honest about admitting my indiscretions and you all totally understand.
If you can't be honest with yourself, who can you be honest with, though? I think those who don't journal (no offense if you aren't one of them) just can't be honest with themselves about everything they are putting in their mouths!
So, I begin anew today.
My 10 day challenge is to be on my ww program, plan ahead and journal. Journalling keeps me honest.
Linda
derrydaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 01:32 PM   #37  

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrydaughter
Journalling keeps me honest.
Ditto for me. I track my food with fitday and it really holds me accountable for what I eat.

I haven't finished my challenge yet for the day but I wanted to post because I just weighed in. Last Monday I weighed 206 lbs(gained 3 lbs somehow last month) and this Monday I weigh 201. My goal weight for next week will be 195-197. I can't wait to be under the big 200!!

Good luck on your challenges everyone!
punkinbutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 03:59 PM   #38  

S/C/G: 226/222.2/140

Height: 5' 9"

Hi Brenda and Jansan - hope you made it through the last day of the challenges. I have just completed R2D4 I am having a sugar ban.

I have increased my exercise time by two minutes so hopefully I will get a loss on Thursday.

Keep going everyone
EternalDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 07:58 PM   #39  

DAY 4

well I ended up running 3.6 miles and walking almost 3 miles. I think that that would over qualify me for my current challenge but I am fine with that. The rest of the day is me resting which is needed.
Old 10-19-2004, 01:10 AM   #40  

I resisted ice cream again!! I am feeling really good about this challenge, even though it's not enough on it's own to lose alot of weight. But it's a step in the right direction. And I find myself saying to myself alot "why are you doing that challenge if you're about to eat those french fries, (or what ever temptation)?" and I make smarter choices. My weight was down this morning, but I'll make Thursday morning an official weigh in.
6 days, 6 faces!
Congrats bburoughs!
Old 10-19-2004, 11:12 AM   #41  

Red face

well i messed up already not even on day two. Well i am starting again, this time i really want to los the weight. I weight in at229 this morning, io think for my ten day thing is watch my calories. I am also try to excerise everyday. I will keep checking in with you guys letting you know how i am doing. I am soo happy for this thread because when i read the stories makes me want to lose the weigh even more.

hw-272
cw-229
gw-180
mini goal-20 pounds gpne before xmas
vollybchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 02:54 PM   #42  
Dragon2Fly

I'm back on Day 1, once again. Today is our Patron Saint's Day, and I had a range of banned food - cake, Fanta,... I still hope to do my exercises, but I have already made the damage. So Tomorrow is Day 1, ....again.... Hope I will have more stamina from now on.
D2F
dragon2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2004, 04:53 PM   #43  

Day 5 done

I walked another 6miles this morning I haven't decided if I want to do anymore this afternoon. I wanted to get some taebo in but I mayjust wait until tomorrow to do it.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:10 PM   #44  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

HI everyone I disappeared and was totally unmotivated over the weekend. Haven't been feeling well the past couple of days. I will be starting Round 2 tomorrow.

30 min cardio
10 min weights

Keep up the good work everyone.

SJ
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 03:59 AM   #45  

I can't believe I'm still awake. I'll be paying for this tomorrow...
Ate lunch out but otherwise a good day. Oh, no walk either.The weather has been interesting. Going to the mall tomorrow to shop, but I'll move around quickly....
7 days, 7 faces!