Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-20-2004, 01:16 PM   #46  

Today is DAY 1. I've decided to really challenge myself by making sure I excersize 6 days a week, sticking to a very strict, but very healthy eating plan, and NO SWEETS for me. I know I'll be able to do this. Just reading all the posts is a lot of support, so thanks girls. I'll be checking in tomorrow!
JessieD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:38 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 226/222.2/140

Height: 5' 9"

Welcome Jessie - you will love this thread.
Congratulations on the weight loss punkin butt
Hevron - where are you

I made it through day 5 and 6, verry proud because I really love sweets.

EternalDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2004, 02:54 PM   #48  

Default Round 2 - Day 1

Hi Everyone & welcome JessieD!

I'm ready for round 2. My challenge for this round will be as follows:

35 - 45 minutes of aerobic exercise
To drink 80 oz of water
6 veggies/fruits
No weighing until Nov. 1st

I started today.

See you tomorrow with an update!
bburoughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 01:15 AM   #49  

If I get a chance I'll post my weigh-in results tomorrow morning, but I'm going out of town. To be more pessimistic than I usually am ( )
I'm guessing what-ever I have lost by tomorrow will be back on when I get back. NO NO NO!!! I have to really dicipline myself this week-end. January is not that far away.....Speaking of dicipline, I had a croissant today. Not exactly a diet food. I'm going to go over to fitday and see how today added up. Just curious. 8 days, 8 faces!
This no eating after dinner thing has been tough, but I'm doing it!!!
Apple Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 02:54 AM   #50  
Dragon2Fly

Day 1 completed.
I had a very hard time for the past few days. First the stress about the celebration, then my best friend's pregnancy problems. I feel exhausted, which makes my exercise challenge harder than I thought it might be.
It is quite possible that I gained back my 2 lbs lost but I will not weigh in until I complete this round. I'll try to walk more and to see progress in 9 days.
Welcome to all new challengers!
Apple Blossom - have a nice trip, take some allowed food and keep it at hand, and come back thinner!
Eternal Dieter - Bravo girl! You can do it!
Vollybchick - You are a success: you have already lost over 40 lbs!!! This means you're a pro! Just go for you interim goal! I have no slightest doubt you will do it!
SkinnyJeans - It looks like you and me had the same problem these days... Come on, let's do this!
See you all tomorrow!
D2F
dragon2fly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 05:02 AM   #51  

R2, Day 4 here for me! I'm working hard and making a point of increasing my activity. I hope for rewards this week on the scale!
You guys are inspiring!
Linda
derrydaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 07:46 AM   #52  

Default Day 2

Well, I made it through R2, day 1.
Have a good day everyone!
bburoughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:09 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

R2D2. I have been unmotivated to exercise so I am keeping it lighter. Went for a walk last night, and again this morning. At first I felt guilty about not exercising as hard as usual, but I broke a sweat, and really enjoyed myself and felt good afterward.

Great job Eternal
Welcome Jessie

Keep up the good work everyone

SJ
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 11:38 AM   #54  

Red face day 1

OK people, today is my first day. I am going to try to excerise more then before and drink more water. I am also going to try eat within 1000 calories. Congrats on everyone that's already done 10 days.

hw-272
cw-227
cw-180

everyday done-
not wieghting myself until after halloween
vollybchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 04:09 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 226/222.2/140

Height: 5' 9"

Just completed R2D7

I weighed in this morning and I've dropped the pound I gained last week.

Skinnyjeans - don't beat yourself up that your not exercising as much as you think you should - every little bit you do counts. It all burns calories.
Brenda - well done on completing round one, hope round two goes just as well
Apple - weekends are hard, make this one you start to break those bad weekend habits that we all have. Good luck.
Dragon - keep walking my friend (and not in the direction of your scales)

We're going to do it this time ladies.
EternalDieter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2004, 10:55 PM   #56  

Wow! I can't tell you all how motivational it is to come to this website; this thread especially!! Today, I successfully completed DAY 2. I actually ate less than I should have (i know it sounds weird) but my schedule was absolutely hectic and I didn't have time to eat. I need to eat five small meals at least, because I will fall back into my old habits of not eating at all, and I know that's not good. I also ran two miles and lifted... I know I'll be sore tomorrow. Geeze, reading what I wrote makes me seem a little over-confident, but the truth is, I'm not, and here is the only place I really feel I can say how and what I feel. Sorry, next time I won't write a book.

Apple Blossom- keep up the awesome work, I know, weekends are often my weakness too, I swear, I freak without a set schedule. I guess you could say I'm a little neurotic. Anyhow, just keep telling yourself how hard you've been working and is food really worth it?

And to all the rest of you audacious ladies, keep up the excellent work... you'll love yourself for it in the long run. Even if at times it seems like you're getting nowhere, if you stick to it, and put your hardest into it, every little bit helps, and you WILL get to your goal, or even exceed it!
Old 10-22-2004, 09:33 AM   #57  

S/C/G: 220/199/150

Height: 5'9"

R2D3 I managed to get my exercise in early yesterday, good thing because I spent all evening sick (I think something with lunch disagreed with me) But feeling much better today and hoping to stay on track.

Eternal-Great advice that you gave to Apple. I think I will have to try this break the trend habit also. Instead of just accepting that I am going to screw up.

Have a great weekend everyone!

SJ
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 06:22 PM   #58  

Woo-Hoo... DAY 3, well, it's almost complete, but I'm really tryin hard, because I love a good challenge, and I hate losing, well at least losing everything but weight. See ya'll on DAY 5, because tomorrow, I'm so busy I can't even fit in time to excersize...but that's alright, I'll be on my feet for 8 hours.
Old 10-24-2004, 06:36 PM   #59  

Where did everyone go? I didn't think my post would be the last one on here?... Today is DAY 5, and, so far, it's going GREAT, I've lost 2 lbs since DAY 1 of the challenge, and I feel very confident that, I'm not going to make this only a ten day thing. I once heard that if you can do it for 11 days, the worst part is over and you can do it forever. I'll chose to believe that and try my hardest to prove it right. Any how, I hope you ladies are all having success in sticking with it, and just keep reminding yourself the reasons why you're doing it.
Old 10-24-2004, 09:07 PM   #60  

Due to a family emergency, I kind of fell off the wagon.(probably won't have any weight loss this week ) My old challenge wasn't quite as challenging as I thought it'd be so I'll start a new one tomorrow!
punkinbutt is offline   Reply With Quote