Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-10-2023, 12:17 AM   #61  

Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed.😁🍁😷🦃
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 01:15 AM   #62  

Hello, I'm new but I love the accountability. I recently changed my diet and with working out, I am feeling much better. Today's workout, 1 hr. workout videos and a lifting routine.
Fascinatedbylife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 08:41 AM   #63  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinatedbylife View Post
Hello, I'm new but I love the accountability. I recently changed my diet and with working out, I am feeling much better. Today's workout, 1 hr. workout videos and a lifting routine.
Hi and welcome to the check-in!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 08:44 AM   #64  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

For those of us who struggle with binging:

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

Steps from yesterday: 8,912

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 9

Job 1:21
'. . .Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.'

Stella was extremely frustrated. She had worked so hard to lose weight. She had done a great job, but now it was even harder to keep it off. She felt she was doing a good job of eating the right foods in small quantities, but when she'd step on the scales, she would find her weight creeping up. She always thought that once she got her weight down, everything would be easy. Boy, was that false! Weight-watching was a full-time job! Stella used to pray for God to keep her in line, but now the prayers were needed all the time. It just went to prove that nothing could be taken for granted. Good things don't come easy, but they're still worth having.

Today's thought: Lord, give me strength, but take my weight problem!
Old 11-10-2023, 10:18 AM   #65  

Good morning! Fascinated, welcome to the group! Had breakfast. Will put a load of laundry in the washer and then will go for a power walk and run errands. 😁🦃😷🍁
Old 11-10-2023, 06:33 PM   #66  

S/C/G: 170/170/159

WO: Treadmill, Weight, and Swimming. My legs still hurt after a cramp in the pool.
FOOD: Can be better

Fascinatedbylife..Welcome!

Dianna..Thanks for the quote. Sometimes I feel trapped and the only way out is to binge.

Ciecie..It's great the results came back normal. I'm sure it has a lot to do with you daily exercises. Keep up with the good work!

Nettnett..What's new about the Metabolic Research Center weight loss program?

Last edited by yangtzer; 11-10-2023 at 06:49 PM.
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2023, 07:24 PM   #67  

Good evening! Yangtzer, thanks! One of the nurses from my doctor’s office called this afternoon to let me know that he had reviewed the results of the blood work. She said that she results were within normal limits. I told her that I got the email from the hospital and read the results. Power walked to and home from supper tonight. Ran errands on the way home 😷🍁😁🦃
Old 11-11-2023, 04:57 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 216/204/120

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome FascinatedByLife. Sometimes I solely don't log in because my computer is so slow to start but I really want to try posting every day like I used to. The accountability is good.

Still 189 today, yesterday was very close to 1500 calories (went over by a few midnight spoonfuls of mint chocolate chip ice cream). Still 189 after a few days because I had dinner and wine with my mom Wednesday and went out to dinner Thursday to pay back a friend for driving me to Pittsburgh this week for a meeting and ate a lot of lobster, pasta, and bread. But I'm sure I'll be at 188 at least by the end of my three day weekend. Counting calories again has been more satisfying than my previous austere diet of mainly protein and vegetables, because I get to eat bread again which I love. Started the day today with an egg and cheese on toast (delicious), and am already at around 500 cal, but if I do three 500 cal meals a day it'll work out, at least initially until I lose more weight and have to cut the cals to keep losing. I'll probably have a turkey sandwich for lunch and maybe salmon or shrimp and vegetables for dinner. Only problem is I found if I eat dinner at 4PM I'm starving again by 7 or 8 when I try to sleep. Hence the ice cream...Happy 11/11 everyone, make a wish.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 07:19 AM   #69  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🦃😷🍁
Old 11-11-2023, 08:31 AM   #70  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

I was tired and didn't post last night. Food was on plan but no exercise because I was busy.

Steps from yesterday: 6,948

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

November 11

Matthew 13:44
'Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.'

Kris would give anything to be thin again. She was willing to diet, she was willing to exercise, she was willing to try anything. Following a number of traumatic experiences in her life, she had let herself go, but now she regretted it with all her heart. Earnestly she began to pray to God. Within a few weeks, her dieting was beginning to pay off. Delighted with the results, she doubled her efforts, with her doctor's permission, and devoted herself to her diet, body, mind, and soul. For the first time in years, she found herself happy and content. The joy she found was a blessed gift from God.

Today's thought: I'm looking for little victories to keep me dieting!

Old 11-11-2023, 09:30 AM   #71  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fascinatedbylife View Post
Welcome
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 09:51 AM   #72  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🦃😷🍁
Old 11-11-2023, 07:39 PM   #73  

S/C/G: 170/170/159

Have a good weekend!
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 08:44 PM   #74  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1680 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 700 calories
salad w/roasted chicken & BHF's ranch 600 calories
apple 100 calories

Dinner 500 calories
homemade chicken noodle soup 400 calories
yasso fro yo 100 calories

Exercise:
walking

Have a Blessed evening!
Old 11-11-2023, 11:15 PM   #75  

Good night all! Went for two power walks today, Ran errands both times. Also got a lot of things done in preparation for the kitchen remodel. Still got a lot more to do. 😁🦃😷🍁