Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-09-2023, 11:29 AM   #76  

Good morning! Did 2 miles Leslie Sansone this morning. Had an appointment with my eye doctor today. It went well. I don’t have to see him until April 2024, Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🎃😷🍁
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 04:07 PM   #77  

Height: 5' 4"

good afternoon,
craft fair was my biggest sales weekend, woo hoo. The new glow in the dark resin with the dragons were a big hit, and I have more in the works for this coming weekend. I am exhausted, Sat was the only night that I slept through until almost 6,; today I was awake at 3 and up at 6. I can tell my the heartrate on my fitbit that I am stressed. Truthfully, it is self inflicted. I took today to unload my truck UGH, and run a bunch of errands all over town, took nearly 4 hours, but I got some things that are critical for next weekend setting up my tent for 2 days in what may be a rainy weekend.
I am frantically working on more shelf sitting moose and I have 5 bodies cut out, but that means 10 legs, 5 ears and at least 4 sets of antlers, those small pieces take as much time as the bodies, but I am going full tilt on it tomorrow,
food has been good, my pants are to the point of too baggy and I feel like an old farmer, well I am an old farmer, just don't want to look like one.
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 06:39 PM   #78  

Default Hello

My compulsive eating is still with me in spite of everything I have learned and tried. I keep going back to overeating and forget how it is never cured, but has to be managed day by day. Today, I was so tired of it popping up as if I have no control over what I put in my mouth. I decided to reach out somewhere to see if there was a place for me to find support and perhaps accountability. I don't do well with stress so I am reluctant to comment to anything specific, but I am here to see what happens. Hopefully, tomorrow when I wake up I will remember what needs to be done. It is sort of sad, but funny that I was here in 2017 and did not remember. I guess I really didn't participate at the time. Hopefully that will change. Thank you for having this forum and for your participation.
ctramme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 06:56 PM   #79  

Default Yes!

I love that it's never too late... Thanks for that thought. It makes me want to keep trying.
ctramme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2023, 09:42 PM   #80  

Good night! Welcome to the group ctramme! Had a busy day. Had an appointment with my eye doctor today. It went well. I don’t have to see him again until April 2024. Went for two power walks today. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🎃😷🍁
Old 10-10-2023, 02:39 AM   #81  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Monday
workout: 10 mile crosstrainer
weight: 106.8lbs

So grateful to Heavenly Father and my Lord Jesus for a wonderful day.
girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 02:54 AM   #82  

S/C/G: 216/205/120

Height: 5' 2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctramme View Post
My compulsive eating is still with me in spite of everything I have learned and tried. I keep going back to overeating and forget how it is never cured, but has to be managed day by day. Today, I was so tired of it popping up as if I have no control over what I put in my mouth. I decided to reach out somewhere to see if there was a place for me to find support and perhaps accountability. I don't do well with stress so I am reluctant to comment to anything specific, but I am here to see what happens. Hopefully, tomorrow when I wake up I will remember what needs to be done. It is sort of sad, but funny that I was here in 2017 and did not remember. I guess I really didn't participate at the time. Hopefully that will change. Thank you for having this forum and for your participation.
Welcome to the group ctramme, you remind me of me and probably a lot of people on this forum...my compulsive eating is also a compulsive overspending on food via Ubereats. I wanted to order it yesterday at about 6PM so bad, I was actually praying to God to give me strength to not place an order...I ended up eating some vegetables with light ranch dressing and some brown rice with some sauce on it instead. Wound up 186 this morning. I've been told I should delete the Ubereats app but I keep finding things online that say if you delete Ubereats it deletes your whole Uber account? And I need the rides portion, so I never delete it.
LadyBinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 04:55 AM   #83  

S/C/G: 175/158/145

WO: Swimming after 1 wk break
FOOD: Getting back on track, LOL
yangtzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 06:37 AM   #84  

Height: 5' 4"

Good morning,
stress level coming down, but weight isn't, funny how the pants are baggier but scale not budging. Going to keep at it as i tell myself there is no other option. Had a few days off program, i have to be so careful as other times it would lead to total abandonment of my food plan. I am a stress eater, have been a compulsive over eater/binge eater. I feel I have the binging under control, but the urge for 'something good/bad' still haunts me. I have cut back on animal fats and added whole grains, I might need to scale back on the carbs again.
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 07:31 AM   #85  

Good morning! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷🎃
Old 10-10-2023, 09:50 AM   #86  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

ctramme Welcome to the check-in!

Steps from yesterday: 7,671

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 10

James 5:13
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.

Bill kept telling June to ask God for help. June couldn't quite bring herself to do it. Prayer was for weaklings. Only people who couldn't handle life prayed. June would rather struggle by on her own than rely on a crutch. False pride is a sad affliction. People who feel that they are strong enough to handle every situation of life only fool themselves. Everyone is weak at some point in her life. The truly strong person is the one who acknowledges her weakness and has the wisdom to turn to God for help.

Today's thought: More time in prayer means less time to eat!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 10:22 AM   #87  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands. 😁🍁😷🎃
Old 10-10-2023, 05:43 PM   #88  

I'm in Branson for a few days for some rest and relaxation but come to find out since my nephew has been living with me and the kids are there more I feel lonely and getting a bit stressed about the quietness in the condo. And forgot how cold it can be in here. The condo itself is on 68 but there is no heat or ac on. I've turned the heat on but the type heater she has doesn't go up to 70 degrees.
SIs doesn't have cable just internet. Shall i say its boring. Missing my kitty also. May go home tomorrow but i need to tidy up before i go back.
I've been shopping for some food that i can heat and eat in the microwave.
I went down to the Rec Plex to work out but I had to sign up again with my silver sneakers. Rode the NuStep for 45 minutes. Along with that and the coolness of the weather my body aches and stiff..
yes, I'm going home tomorrow to get warm.

Welcome to the newbies
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2023, 07:37 PM   #89  

Good night! Missed your posting Nettnett! Power walked to and home from my meeting. My fitness got for today have been attained. 😁🎃😷🍁
Old 10-10-2023, 09:04 PM   #90  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Total Approx 1280 calories

Breakfast 480 calories
coffee w/cream & sugar
yogurt, protein granola bar, prunes 480 calories

Lunch 250 calories
protein bar 250 calories