Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-25-2023, 01:18 PM   #226  

Good afternoon! Jendiet, you’re knocking on the door to onederland! Took the bus to a nearby community to power walk and run errands there. Had lunch when I got home. I’m watching a movie I recorded on TCM in August now. I’ll go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷🎃
ciecie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 02:00 PM   #227  

Height: 5' 4"

Been very productive here, made my salad and had lunch. I have cut down all my phlox and some roses, put away garden supports., reattached the fence around veggie garden beds, dug onions, and spread sawdust around my blueberries. Also did some trimming on unwanted plants in pollinator garden. Set up some puzzles for Otis to solve and get his kibble. Need to finish the bathroom, laundry, and get onions in the dehydrator. Got my paints out of the workshop to store in basement so they don't freeze. I need to go back out and mow the agility yard. some parts of it are a foot tall, mostly it is sparse but it will be a mess in spring if I don't mow it one more time,
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2023, 04:51 PM   #228  

Good evening! Post walked and ran errands late this afternoon. With go for another power walks and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷🎃
Old 10-25-2023, 09:36 PM   #229  

Another ho hum day for me
I took the scenic route to Walmart in Nixa today. The fall foliage is beautiful.
Half way did my exercise. Didn't get any zone minutes out of it but that's OK. I went through the motion. I did stop at a fast food and got a burger and fries for the first time in 2 weeks. Cleaned the living room and am cleaning the kitchen. I did fix dinner here tonight. Nephew ate with the kids
Going out with friends tomorrow. I'll try to choose wisely.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 12:13 AM   #230  

Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🍁😷🎃
Old 10-26-2023, 08:48 AM   #231  

Height: 5' 4"

good morning,
Feeling good about how much I got done yesterday, mowed an acre and a half, now I am done for the year. Going to be 70 today so I am going to forego housecleaning and clean up my workshop. Also going to pull a few more boards off the barn as I want the wood in the shop to make more picture frames, 3 more craft fairs this year.
Going to make breakfast and shower, it should be warm enough to work out in the shop.
Gone Astray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 10:32 AM   #232  

Good morning again! Had breakfast. Will go for a power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷🎃
Old 10-26-2023, 10:38 AM   #233  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning, Everyone!

No workout for yesterday. We had people working at the house and then went to dinner and church.

Guys are working at the house again today. I also have a hair appointment and then a birthday dinner to go to later in the day.

Steps from yesterday: 5,821

Have a Blessed day. Stay safe and healthy.

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 26

1 Peter 4:1-2
Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin; That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

Barney knew he could lose weight. He'd given up cigarettes, and that was the hardest thing he'd ever had to do. If he could do away with cigarettes, he was positive he could lose weight. A friend had once told him that if he was suffering, he knew he was on the right track. Nothing worth doing came easy. Barney asked God for strength as he set about losing weight. When he felt he was suffering the most, that's when he relied most heavily on God. A little suffering never hurt anyone, especially when it was done in order to attain good health.

Today's thought: I suffer now so that I can enjoy the rest of my life!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 11:18 AM   #234  
very small boned

S/C/G: 110/107/104

Height: 5'3"

Wednesday
workout: 10 mile crosstrainer
weight: 108.7 lbs

Bible Reading: skipping around a lot today

My mom recommended yet another probiotic to me: Solutions RX Superior probiotic. I may try it though I'd rather not depend on a pill.
girl81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 12:15 PM   #235  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

203.2 today. Have not had any food or drink yet at 12:12.

I worked all day yesterday. Moderate but non strenuous except lifting client..

App says budget 2281 but i took in 1809. I ate seaweed before bed.

Ciecie, yes I'm getting closer.

Diana, feeling more stable?
Gone astray PHEEW! YOU ARE A MACHINE
Girl, I skip around alot on my favorite Bible App. Gods Word says "here a little and there a little"

Ok have to figure out food and im hungry. Going to start with Chai tea, milk, honey
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 02:36 PM   #236  

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands late this morning/early this afternoon. Will take a shower in a few minutes. 😁🎃😷🍁
Old 10-26-2023, 09:34 PM   #237  

I had a good visit with my friends today. Made a good choice, just to much food. Snacked In the afternoon but not bad. And for dinner I had home made veggie soup and cornbread. Nothing since then. Going to try for a 12 hour fast from 9 pm till 9 am.
weighed this morning at 200 pounds. It's my highest weight ever. But I'm bloated from the sodium from the ham last night. No more ham for .me.
nettnett73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 11:26 PM   #238  

Good night all! Power walked and ran errands after supper tonight. Watched a movie I recorded in August on tv tonight. Will be shutting down to go to bed in a few minutes. Busy day tomorrow. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning. 😁🍁😷🎃
Old 10-27-2023, 10:36 AM   #239  

S/C/G: 217 /*/140

Height: 5'5"

Ciecie, hope Dr appt goes well
nett, yep sodium. I ate a noodle bowel yesterday again to try to feel better.

Did some core work on bed while watching Chinese Drama want to go for walk with boys.. they are sick but need 🌞

203.8 but believe I ovulated 2 days ago so will only gain despite good habits--i know.
jendiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2023, 01:12 PM   #240  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Hi Everyone!

Jen I'm feeling Ok. Just a lot going on. Thanks for checking.

Another busy morning and I'm just getting to my post.

No workout yesterday.

Steps from yesterday: 5,442

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 27

Hebrews 12:12
Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees.

Monica hated evenings that she had to spend alone. When she was with friends, she felt so much stronger. She put forth all her energy to have a good time when she went out. On the nights she stayed home, however, she just didn't have the strength to put on a happy front. Dieting was so much more difficult without help from friends. It is good to know that God is ever with us. On those occasions when there is no one around to help us, we can turn to God for strength and endurance. He helps us pick ourselves up and continue on our way. He strengthens feeble knees and lifts hands that hang down.

Today's thought: My energy comes from a source other than food!
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote