3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Weight Loss Support (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support-13/)
-   -   October 2023 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/weight-loss-support/326168-october-2023-daily-accountability-lifestyle-change-everyone-welcome.html)

Diana3271 09-30-2023 08:34 PM

October 2023 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

yangtzer 09-30-2023 09:32 PM

Hello October :cheer:

BFR..Welcome back! 16 lbs in11 days, that's impressive. It's never too late to be healthy :)

ciecie 10-01-2023 12:16 AM

Good morning! Diana, thanks for getting the October thread started. 😁🍁😷🎃

Diana3271 10-01-2023 07:17 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Welcome back, Everyone! :welcome3:

I am hoping that October will be a more calm month for me. There was way too much going on in August and September. I couldn't even think straight. :crazy: :rofl: Tomorrow will be really busy with having to do the Sunday, end of month and beginning of month bookkeeping for church. Tuesday DH and I have a total of 3 appointments together. After that, hopefully it will calm down.

Steps from yesterday: 11,277

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 1

2 Corinthians 12:10
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches,in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Having to diet was like having a bad rash. It was almost impossible to ignore, and it never went away. It was a real test of will not to give in when the stomach started growling. More than anything he ate regularly, just not as much as he was used to. He always prided himself on being a strong person. His diet was proving otherwise. He was short-tempered and cranky. As hard as it was, he had to admit he needed help. He prayed for God to strengthen him through his diet. With God's help, he felt he might just make it.

Today's thought: I'm stronger than my stomach gives me credit for being!

ciecie 10-01-2023 07:53 AM

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes, 😁🍁😷🎃

Gone Astray 10-01-2023 11:13 AM

good morning,
although it is 11 am here, Yesterday was fun but started out not so good. Otis had one of his issues with upset stomach and refused breakfast. We were supposed to be at the rally trial for an 8am first run but I stayed home with him. Around 8 he decided he felt better and ate a meal, so we headed down and the class just ended when we got there, The officials were kind enough to offer to let him do a run in the vet class, he is 14 so he is eligible, he did great, tail wagging the entire time and he took 3rd place, very happy with that,

Company has left and the house is quiet, just killing some time until the grass is dry so I can get some outside things done. Just when I thought I was all done with the chessboard and pieces- I made an entire set out of wood, I thought I should make a display box so they could be hung on a wall, so that is my plan for today. I had a lot of comments from friends over who thought the resin chess pieces looked better than the wood, spit decision, I need to stop, but I not today,.

ciecie 10-01-2023 03:39 PM

Good afternoon! Power walked and ran errands after breakfast. Power walked to church. Power walked to lunch after church. Power walked and ran errands on the way home after lunch. Put a load of laundry in the dryer when I got home. Will go for another power walk and run errands in a few minutes. 😁🍁😷🎃

nettnett73 10-01-2023 07:03 PM

I'm back again for October. I hope it last longer than September. Focusing on exercise.

ciecie 10-01-2023 07:37 PM

Good night! Power walked and ran errands before supper tonight. My fitness goals for today have been attained. 😁🍁😷🎃

Diana3271 10-01-2023 08:19 PM

Hi Everyone! :wave:

Calories: Approx 2000
No workout

Have a Blessed evening!

yangtzer 10-01-2023 08:46 PM

Rested two days in a row. Need to do some exercise today :)

ciecie 10-02-2023 12:18 AM

Good morning! Will be shutting down in a few minutes to go to bed. 😁🎃😷🍁

girl81 10-02-2023 12:33 AM

Sunday
workout: 10 mile crosstrainer
weight: 106.4lbs

ciecie 10-02-2023 07:38 AM

Good morning again! Will have breakfast and work out in a few minutes. 😁🎃😷🍁

Diana3271 10-02-2023 07:46 AM

Good Morning, Everyone! https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ima...iles/wavey.gif

Steps from yesterday: 5,915

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy!

Copied from Crosswalk Devotions for Dieters

October 2

Ephesians 6:13
Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Even the mightiest warrior of old was not foolish enough to enter battle without protection. Strength must be tempered with common sense. When we wage war on fat, we need to be well-equipped for the fray. If we give something up, we need to have something to replace it with. Jesus proposed that we should not live by bread only, but upon the word of God. We can protect ourselves from temptation by faith. God will fight our battle alongside us. With Christ, we become an invincible army. We can carry on in the strength of the Spirit, which will allow us to conquer our weight and fears. With Christ comes true power.

Today's thought: With Jesus' might, my fat I'll fight!